Personally new record

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
ive not played much this last week due to rl stuff but i was on for a bit yesterday .. you wern't solo and all you seemed to be doing was adding on anything the hunter zerg @ bled could pop asap.

Not really a huge achievement imo :E

Lots of BD's hang around Bled on excal also, add on whatever they set eyes on, kinda spoils fun, at least with most casters, theres a slim chance of PS and killing them. :/

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
Now i cant PM a person not from my realm can i ? :p Maybe i misunderstood u as well :confused:

However, i agree with the rest of your post, your point is well made.
1vs1 is fun from time to time tho :)

Once again, sweet amount of rp Jordgubbe

lol yep looks like we got our wires crossed

As for 1 on 1 yes it can be as much fun as group'd but you find most of the people that are on the bridges or around them are just getting their rr up to be able to compete 1v1 against the higher realm ranks.

Most are new lvl 50's to rvr and need to get a few kill in and realm point.

I am one of the ones stood there plinking away with my bow. I die loads I kill some and I find it fun (and thats why I pay to play, not pay to listen to some say as one did "look out more stealther adds") as I got a few nights ago.

I pay to play the game as everyone else does how I play and how another person plays is their choice and they have every right to play as they see fit (not a go at you) as some people in the game seem to think.

I have seen the BD that posted many times and seen him whipe out loads of people. All credit to him if I was him I would be doing the same.

Once again "Well done you". Just please done kill me when you see me and make sure you only have the one healer so I can at least think im going to win ;)

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
You fucking retard. Scouts are bullshit but we are talking Aoln the only respectful scout out there you piss face

Okey okey sorry i will not talk bullshit aboute your fuck friend again MR fucktard.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Profion said:
Okey okey sorry i will not talk bullshit aboute your fuck friend again MR fucktard.

1. He actually not my friend
2. Im sure he hates my guts. PE ppl do xD /love
3. He´s whatever still a respectful player Zzzz not a powerleveld njubb

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
You fucking retard. Scouts are bullshit but we are talking Aoln the only respectful scout out there you piss face

Possibly one of the most retarded comments I've ever seen on this forum.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Bwahaha, if I get you correctly, you just pissed on the entire Alb/Prydwen Scout population (except Aoln)? That's a nice attitude, especially for an (ex-)GM. :D For instance, I see one scout in Stigmata, and I am sure there are other Scouts in Albion who would (previously) have considered you a friend.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
2. Im sure he hates my guts. PE ppl do xD /love

That's not entirely true, most don't think you're worth the effort.
You're just another boy finding it amazingly amusing to act like a dumbass to try upset people from a safe distance. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Whether they are shit or not is not the question; whether they are nice people or not is. ;)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
That's not entirely true, most don't think you're worth the effort.
You're just another boy finding it amazingly amusing to act like a dumbass to try upset people from a safe distance. :)

At least he's not from Åmål :( :wij:
He does indeed do those things tho :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Even tho I can hardly walk straight atm, I've got one thing to say... Scouts suck :|

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Even tho I can hardly walk straight atm, I've got one thing to say... Scouts suck :|

Cant say much more about you though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom