Personal Favor

• Thread starter old.MAS|Bull33tPr00
  • Start date
O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

Hi all,

as a longtime EF player I have seen it all, or I thought I had seen it all but 3 weeks ago I came across a guy calling himself Adolfhitler on BW servers... ok I fraged him bad and I slagged him as deserved.
a week ago or so I saw him again (late night games only) and he had added a tag to his insult of a name : {SS}AdolfHitler.

I refuse to play on this guy's team or in the other for instance. I asked my peeps to refuse to play on his team (they can frag him all they want but not in their team).

Could you pass the word to your guys and maybe starman could perhaps ban the guy's IP from servers? All games?

This guy's existence is an insult. Let's make his life a living hell.

O

old.Dreadnought

what a total jerk this guy is....

why have a name like that? must be a sick f00k, i say we all rape him badly in games :upyours:

S

Starman

Well unfortunately banning IP addresses does no good. I mean the guy could be on dialup and just reconnect. But I will keep an eye out for him, and try to find out what connection he is on.

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

as far as I remember his ping was pretty good which means cable or ADSL... not much help but... damn i would hate him to get away with that name

M

mr.Blacky

well not all people have "normal" ethics... after 11 september saw some people with Osama bin Laden....

O

old.crashpaddy

im sure that {SS}adolf hitler bloke was on a few months ago playing RTCW.I can remember that game lol everyone stopped apart from him and started having ago about his name.

oh and blacky i don't think people did the osama bin laden thing to cause offence.two reasons

1.the only person i saw with a name like that had changed it to something like yomama bin layin

2.they was probably a n00b who was getting thier ass kicked,so that may of helped people take thier frustrations out on him :clap:

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

well, one thing that's certain is that some peeps called themselves Osama Ben Laden for a few month and they had the binds that were going with it (some nasty things about Americans and EU). Same applies to these guys. Frag'em.

O

old.VeXreD

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: adlof hitler!!!!!! fOOker I SAY EVERYONE CONTACK STAR MAN WHEN HE ON BW!!!!!!

S

Starman

Starman is one word btw :rolleyes: yeah and feel free, best way is irc, pop into #bwadmins

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

hehe Vexred is kinda young and not a good speller I apologize for him :)

W

wadada

asshole

yes i saw him also a few times playing on the servers last weeks, also btw earlier i think he is playing for a year and a half now with that name, i told him to change his name or fuck off, but he told me it is just a joke, i told him he had very sick jokes but he not changed his name and yes the last three weeks he also added the tag SS, to all people when you see him on a server just leave not frag him or play with him or talk to him, he just like that attention, it is a sick fucking basterd asshole ignore him and try to get his ip address, if you have his ip give it to starman or mail it to me wadada65@hotmail.com i track him then with neotracer and then i can see what provider he have with telephone number and all from his provider, no problem if he log out and gets another ip, his provider can see exactly on what time wich ip was used and by who, and i will phoneand ask them to cut his connection off so that sicko will be banned from the internet !

wad
waddy
wadada
wadster
waddywonka

D

Disco PhoolCat

That link doesn't work...;}

I have a few IP's spare now that I've got this router installed, anyone else interested?

I think they may only work in the UK though, not sure about europe. I do know that they definately won't work in the USA, as they're on a different frequency to us.

O

old.VeXreD

when im on a server see the fooker who can i get his ip

O

old.crashpaddy

I don't think you can personally get his I.P. yourself vexred.the best bet is you see him on a server,take note of the time he was on and which server number.if it's a BW server then mail starman or find him on IRC and give him the details.
I presume he (or someone else) can look back through the logs and find his I.P. somehow.
i'm going to add the name adolfhitler to my GS buddy list and keep an eye out for him :) by the sound of it the sooner we get this guy off the servers the better.

W

wadada

that fucker again

28-04-2002

1.38 AM UK time

barrysworld capture the flag 1

barrys ip 213.221.174.199:26960

logged in : {SS}Adolf Hitler

Well Starman or any other working at Barrysworld i hope you can get his ip with this, if you can i can trace his provider and the telephonenumber of the provider admin and i call them and tell there is a fucked up nazi behind that ip and ask if they will ban him !

waddy

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

:D thanks for the info wadada :flame: I hope starman gets his IP and can do something about it.
Did you see his ping waddy? just to see if he's ADSL/cable/dialup?

W

wadada

ping

his ping was very bad something in 300 ish, but that is no problem when he had dialup if someone on BW can get his ip i tell his provider time and ip and then they can see exactly who used it that time.

M

mr.Blacky

well go on and look in the log of BW2 21:00 uk time ping, thought ping 100-200

O

old.Dreadnought

hes a right twat

hes shit at EF, has a ping of about 350ish and cant play for feck !!!!

i owned him several times on BW ctf servers... fecking tit :upyours:

T

Tempy_Incursion

Lets hope you can get his IP and teach the bastard a lesson. :upyours:

O

old.Phunkeh_Monkeh

Whilst I agree that the chosen name is not very nice and could upset many people. He is not the only one to use an upsetting name.

Just for example (no offence intended)

There is a player called [TBA]Cancer (if i remember correctly)

Cancer is a much bigger killer.....
So why is it ok to use this name??

I take all names used on the servers with a pinch of salt, i suggest that you do the same....

O

old.Phunkeh_Monkeh

Re: that fucker again

and i call them and tell there is a fucked up nazi behind that ip and ask if they will ban him !

waddy [/B]

Unfortunately they will not do this. I can tell you that because i work for an ISP. He has not abused the service to which he subscribed simply because he uses a name that is not liked by many people.....

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

Right. The thing is that using the combination of SS and Adolf Hitler is illigal in some countries and could be concidered as racial hate incitation...

O

old.Phunkeh_Monkeh

Originally posted by MAS|Bull33tPr00
Right. The thing is that using the combination of SS and Adolf Hitler is illigal in some countries and could be concidered as racial hate incitation...

Am i missing something here, what does SS mean m8?

O

old.Phunkeh_Monkeh

Originally posted by MAS|Bull33tPr00
:| OMG

Instead of mocking me, wouldnt it be much simpler to tell me what it stands for......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom