Perma sprint with an end twisting pala

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
How do you ( the palas ) do it without going ooe?

I know you can just let end run perma, but eventually you'll go oop.

Been in grps where the palas did the "twist". They say they activate end, then deactivate end, activate again etc etc, and while the end chant is "off", they regain end from tireless, meaning they can keep their end bar at around 80% or so all the time.

I tried that with my pala, put end on, start sprinting, then do the "twist". I dont regain any end tho, and each time I activate end I loose the normal 5% from end bar... so eventually I go ooe.

What am I doing wrong? xD

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
It's timing, you need to wait for the end chant to tick twice then twist.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
It's timing, you need to wait for the end chant to tick twice then twist.

Dont think its timing really, ive tried it a lot, and doesnt seem to work :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Argyle_Avendale said:
How do you ( the palas ) do it without going ooe?

I know you can just let end run perma, but eventually you'll go oop.

Been in grps where the palas did the "twist". They say they activate end, then deactivate end, activate again etc etc, and while the end chant is "off", they regain end from tireless, meaning they can keep their end bar at around 80% or so all the time.

I tried that with my pala, put end on, start sprinting, then do the "twist". I dont regain any end tho, and each time I activate end I loose the normal 5% from end bar... so eventually I go ooe.

What am I doing wrong? xD

just press it every 4s and have lw1 and u have full end always while sprinting

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The first tick on Endurance wont use any power, the trick is to turn it on then off straight away, this wont cost any power and the pulse will last the normal time.

The only problem is when you turn it on and off it will use a very small amount of your endurance, hence with LW1 you will regain endurance whilst sprinting.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't that "First tick doesn't use power" thing gets 'fixed' in 1.81 or 1.82 so it does use power? Thought I read about it somewhere.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Doesn't that "First tick doesn't use power" thing gets 'fixed' in 1.81 or 1.82 so it does use power? Thought I read about it somewhere.

It got 'fixed' on Pendragon, I think in 1.79 or 1.80, and taken out again before it went live, as it was so unpopular.

Darzil

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Need LongWind1, then you can turn on end and turn it off, and the end-cost of turning it back on (=casting a spell = takes endo) is regained during the sprint-phase with end5.

When you run in a group, you can get a bit lazier: The sorc should cast POM on you, and the mana-cost on the end-chant is very low. You can leave it a while on, and when you reach ~50% mana or so, you just do the normal thing and you regain mana very fast. Makes the twisting in a FG alot more comfortable, especially when you're the driving pala.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it works now, I just had to get LW1, which none of the palas told me was needed, and I didnt think of it myself :p

Thanks for the replies tho.

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
The sorc should cast POM on you, and the mana-cost on the end-chant is very low.
I even got serenity 1 on my pally. Else it is all about timing.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Megalodon said:
I even got serenity 1 on my pally. Else it is all about timing.

Found serenity a waste of points. If you're solo, you can easily enough keep ur mana up. And if you run in a group (which I normally did on pala) you dont need it ;)

But suppose its nice for lazyness :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom