Rant People wont pay.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Surely it would make more sense to sell the software with activation embedded, 60 days working and only unlocks once the money has cleared? Much more upfront, honest and no need for dodgy software workings.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
If you get it that many times you wouldn't go through the legal system tbh Kryten, you might once but then you'd realise how much time it takes, how much money it costs you in business, how much stress it puts on you, your family... A hammer is a much quicker way of dealing with morons.

And more satisfying :)

In all honesty i would also knock the wall down, make a terrible mess and tell them i'll come back and finish the job when i get paid, then simply leave a scene of devastation behind me and flag them up to anyone in the trade who might get asked to complete the job :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
~Demands half of the payment and one night with gaffers backdoor from Chilly, or he'll report him~

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
~DaGaffer's backdoor is feeling rather abused and as you can't play nice, he's taking it home~

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*decides he is FH's pimp*
*sends Chilly bill for the "screw you all" service*
*waits 7 days*
*initiates legal proceedings against Chilly for £2.78 plus costs*
*sends in ThroddyDebtCollection(TM)*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
*emotes wildly at Mystic G about it being his money in the first place* !!! :mad:

Chilly

Balls of steel
well we finished debating the righteousness of yoda and decided it was time for some anal rape and prostitution. Surely that's obvious?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
well we finished debating the righteousness of yoda and decided it was time for some anal rape and prostitution. Surely that's obvious?

OMG I thought we was talking about a real door! on the back of gaffers house! !!

!

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom