People who think they're gansgters

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This is a link to a bebo profile of someone i vaguely know from years ago, same age as me, grew up in the same town as me (a nice little suburb of southampton). The main difference between this person and me is that he genuinely thinks he's a Gangster.

Do we just laugh at people like this; pity them?; wonder what the hell has gone wrong?

Darcy Henry Dirty Souf <Darcyovsfc>

P.s - don't need to sign up to view it.

He looks very homely

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thats ghettofarmspeak in Ravens village for something. Probably something like Which of you yokels stole my cider? He can explain better...

yet it still beats living in a hell hole like nottingham :) Not sure why you are trying to take the piss because i live somewhere better than you? :)

Your obsession is touching though

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Oi Oi U In Fuckin Jail Or Wot????

Ope Not But If Ya Are Fuckin Ride It!!!

Im Goin Jail, Lookin At Couple Yrs, Fuckin Pissed Init, Been Almost 5 Yrs Since I Been Jail, Anyways We Guna Be Scriptin Each Other Yh Yh Safe My Lil Anger Managment Fuck Up!!! Hahahaha Lol

Nah Serious, If Anyones Got This Boyz Address Send It Too Me Yh, Ya Can Ask Him If He Wants Me To Av It Dats Ite, He'll Say Yeh Anyways Ya No It, Laterz X X X X X X X X X

/edit - the original is all in caps.

Marc

FH is my second home
4114500667a4456568000b778911504l.jpg

I so wish I knew how to use photoshop

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl so you log on and theres a guy wearing spatz and holding a violin case

Name: Babyface McGraw

rofl classic! we should all counteract this gangsta movement by posting pics as actual prohibition type gangsters with names like Blades Brugowski and stuff like that, teach these whippersnappers a touch of class.

Mey

Part of the furniture
ye' can quit the 1000's yard stare laddy, I seen it all before!

And Fuck You Raven Nottingham shits all over your town!

Only last night my mate was stabed in the back and had his wallet stolen on the way home from my house! (true story)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Now he just needs to spend a few months in prison to complete the suburban Gangstaz Asshole to brain ratio

Laddey

FH is my second home
Does anybody have his MSN address? He's like my dreamy-best friend

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He really looks like the sort of guy you DO NOT want to have strung on out on the town,
the type that insists on looking for a fight and when he finds and gets one shot, and you're left to pick up the pices and having to apologize for your smuck of a "friend" and maybe even talk your self out of a fight, then having to get the idiot safely home/to the hospital. ect and so on...

echome

Fledgling Freddie
When I see stuff like this I wonder how he even gets dressed in the morning... or if he can breath without help. Must be dangerous with such a low IQ.

Or perhaps he is just joking... but I fear that is not the case.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He's not joking, he really is that much of a ballbag.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Afro Caribbean? :eek7:

anyway, i stated in my original reply that i noticed that it was this "ganstah", not gangster.

Gangster, original, wsell..US original...suits etc families, is kinda cool. In the whole style and code thing, not the killing and such way.

Correct Ganstah is of US origin but I personally thought it was to do with the street gang culture and Rap shite.

Yardies are the Jamaican crews. Same shit with longer hair and better music ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
ye' can quit the 1000's yard stare laddy, I seen it all before!

Only last night my mate was stabed in the back and had his wallet stolen on the way home from my house! (true story)

I'm confused, this makes Nottingham a better place?:confused:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Correct Ganstah is of US origin but I personally thought it was to do with the street gang culture and Rap shite.

Yardies are the Jamaican crews. Same shit with longer hair and better music ;)

Meant the gangsTER, not tah. Gangstah, no matter the origin, isn't really "cool". You know, 20-40s ganster is where it's at :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie

Sounds like it'll feel just like home when i'm up there in a month from now ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
I would love him to go round Cheetham Hill, Moss Side or Wythenshaw in manchester, trying to act the big gangster. He would have a bullet in his head within 20 seconds.

YouTube - ROUND HERE - M16 PRODUCTIONS
[youtubevid]CTX-s5eGtLw[/youtubevid]

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I know where i'm going for my holiday this summer!

Himse

FH is my second home
I would love him to go round Cheetham Hill, Moss Side or Wythenshaw in manchester, trying to act the big gangster. He would have a bullet in his head within 20 seconds.

YouTube - ROUND HERE - M16 PRODUCTIONS
[youtubevid]CTX-s5eGtLw[/youtubevid]

Im not being racist but jesus christ i saw 2 white kids in that whole video.

Area's are only bad in this country if you fall into the wrong crowds, or act certain ways around certain people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom