People who think they're gansgters

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This is a link to a bebo profile of someone i vaguely know from years ago, same age as me, grew up in the same town as me (a nice little suburb of southampton). The main difference between this person and me is that he genuinely thinks he's a Gangster.

Do we just laugh at people like this; pity them?; wonder what the hell has gone wrong?

Darcy Henry Dirty Souf <Darcyovsfc>

P.s - don't need to sign up to view it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not one to click on weird links but...what kind of gangster? Mafia style original gangster or the rap style "gangstah!" (Nevermind, checked the link, a thug gangstah style...not real...shame really..)

In any case, it's his life and his way, yours could be judged the same way. So, let 'em live as long as they don't bug your life.

Mey

Part of the furniture
*BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP*

One love, respect due!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Not one to click on weird links but...what kind of gangster? Mafia style original gangster or the rap style "gangstah!" (Nevermind, checked the link, a thug gangstah style...not real...shame really..)

In any case, it's his life and his way, yours could be judged the same way. So, let 'em live as long as they don't bug your life.

That was the point, he's not a real gangster, but seems to think he is! I know it's his life, but he lists his interests as 'battering people for fun'.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Knew a couple of people from college like this, they talked the talk but it was just hot air and you could see it, pretty sad really.

I know its thier life, but that doesnt change the fact that it is sad that people aspire and basicly "pretend" to be like people who are the lowest of the low.

Beating people up for fun is not a good thing. Pretending to be someone who does it isnt as bad in a way, but it is very sad that they have to lie to themselves and everyone else about what they truely are.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Can I be his friend? He sounds like a great guy with a plan for life.

Laddey

FH is my second home
pint an a imaginary gun wat more can a boi ask4

holy shit haha, don't hurt me!

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
the comments are priceless too, people like that should be shot.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im gonna fuck ya mam cos im solid EH

Laddey

FH is my second home
Thats what prestons like. You should see some peoples myspace's.

2/3's of Preston chavs try and MC aswell. Cocks

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That was the point, he's not a real gangster, but seems to think he is! I know it's his life, but he lists his interests as 'battering people for fun'.

Aye, difference in acting like a thug and acting like a gangster. Gangsters are actually kinda cool.

Can't say i understand it, but if it doesn't bother anyone...meh really :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
Seel what you are thinking of is the "traditional" sense of a gangster - mafia families, fine suits, big deals, underhand cash dealings etc..

What they are talking about is gangsta as in Black Afro Caribean young males who listen to rap and shit.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Seel what you are thinking of is the "traditional" sense of a gangster - mafia families, fine suits, big deals, underhand cash dealings etc..

What they are talking about is gangsta as in Black Afro Caribean young males who listen to rap and shit.

EVERYBODSY DOWN

I CAN HEAR TEH PC BRIGADES BLACKHAWK FLYING IN NOW.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Afro Caribbean? :eek7:

anyway, i stated in my original reply that i noticed that it was this "ganstah", not gangster.

Gangster, original, wsell..US original...suits etc families, is kinda cool. In the whole style and code thing, not the killing and such way.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

You mean black people innit

Marc

FH is my second home
lol check his slideshow at the bottom. Its his panini football sticker collection. Such a gangstah!

Marc

FH is my second home
Anyway, why arent we all signing up to give him some shit?

I will go first

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
<clicks link, reads>

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.
*sniffle*
Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Innit. lol.
What a moron.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I have a lot of competition but i think my drink will prevail in the long run.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Tim Westwood would be proud of him :)

Btw in his village Raven is the Mac daddy.. Hes pimped his tractor!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
We got a guy in boro who's east asian and thinks he's Soulja Boy.

He must be shot.

Repeatedly.

And then burned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom