people who say...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
WOW

at absolutely anything, does my fucking head in.

i know a person in particular, no matter what it is, they say WOW or OH MY GOD or REALLY??!?!11

them : so what label did you bring in?
me: porridge oats bag
them: WOW!

them : what did you buy?
me : oh you know just bits and bobs
them : OH MY GOD WOW REALLY?111!

WHY DO THEY DO IT? a porridge oats bag isnt aw inspiring (not imo anyway) and buying bits and bobs from the shop shouldnt come as a massive suprise to someone with average intellect. i dont know how it warrants an OMG RLY?! response, but apparently it does.

Nate

FH is my second home
You made a post tris!!! omgwowz!!!

You should use your power of sarcasm and talk like they do till they realise your not being nice.

tris-

sometimes i do that for my personal enjoyment, but most of the time its easier to turn around and talk to someone else.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For me, its people who say "Cool" in response to anything.

- I just caught a sexually transmitted disease from a cow
- Cool !

- I saw the most horrific car accident today.
- Cool !

- In about 3 seconds, I'm going to rip your heart from your chest cavity and shove it down your throat.
- Cool !

Dukat

Resident Freddy
For me, its people who say "Cool" in response to anything.

- I just caught a sexually transmitted disease from a cow
- Cool !

- I saw the most horrific car accident today.
- Cool !

- In about 3 seconds, I'm going to rip your heart from your chest cavity and shove it down your throat.
- Cool !

I laughed because I do this :(

Is there hope?!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i was just typing ive never met someone like that, then BAM her mental image smashed into my brain whirling around every annoying quote she says.
this girl at uni, is one ugly bint and she's an aquantence of a friend of mine and always sits with us.... sits there with her spotty horrible face and greasy her with her head slightly tilted, whatever you say is oh wowwww.. and then a laugh which makes my skin crawl all the time then relate it to something in her entire life and blab on, shut up bitch, go die!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Do some preparation, Mikah. Next time she sits with you, give her a box with a dog poo baguette in it.

- Mikah: Wanna see whats in the box ?
- Girl: Sure. Cool.
- Mikah: *opens box*
- Girl: wow !
- Mikah: Its a new gourmet sandwich. Take a bite. Its got all sorts of stuff in it thats good for your skin

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Do some preparation, Mikah. Next time she sits with you, give her a box with a dog poo baguette in it.

- Mikah: Wanna see whats in the box ?
- Girl: Sure. Cool.
- Mikah: *opens box*
- Girl: wow !
- Mikah: Its a new gourmet sandwich. Take a bite. Its got all sorts of stuff in it thats good for your skin

rofl! i wouldnt go that far but i make known that i loathe her. she always goes to have a cigarette outside then comes back in and asks to have a bite of sandwich or some of my salad and i say no you've got food in your teeth and your breath smells and if she asks for a sip of my water i say no your fumes will intoxicate it. eugh... she's always eating crisps and talks at the same time and doesn't do that thing where normal people run their tongue along their teeth to get it all and swallow, so manky crisps spurting everywhere DIE DIE DIE:puke:

tris-

why do people do this, the fucking tards.

mikah, does that bint also laugh hysterically at things which arnt particularly funny?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
YES! and she snorts like a pig if its to hysterical spitting crisps at me, ive banned her from eating within a metre of me last thursday

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What does she look like ?
Short ?
Fat ?
Ginger ?
Big arse ?
Ear wax problem ?
Smelly feet ?
BO ?
Rotting teeth ?
Dresses like a goth ?
5 rings on every finger ?
Tattoos on her neck ?

If so, sounds like someone I know (she's moved away from rolling around on straw and now uses a chair - a step forward, I suppose. Ho hum)

tris-

YES! and she snorts like a pig if its to hysterical spitting crisps at me, ive banned her from eating within a metre of me last thursday

she has some similarities to the person im refering too.

this person will laugh as loud as possible, at something that isnt funny, then say sorry.

WHAT THE FUCK BITCH, HOW ABOUT YOU STFU FROM THE START.

damn it.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i know someone with that exact description from back home, my best mates ex-succubus (girlfriend) pure evil.
but no she's small, kind of slim but bit hunch backed, every colour hair dyed to many times, spotty, rotting teeth and dresses like my grandmother

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You gotta post a pic of her.

Will cathartically dispell the negativity affecting your chakras.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
one time this super hot girl came up to my till in sainsburys
and she started chatting
becuase i was probably staring deep into her eyes
i just heard say something like "ohh im so hungry"

being the smooth character i was around amazing girls that start talking to me, i blurted out
"yeh, that baguette looks cool"

that fucking baguette looks COOL?

im sorry lamp :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There are so many things people say that bug me

- Constantly saying "you know"
- Turning every sentence into a question (voice goes higher at the end thing)
- Being referred to as "bruv"
- Saying "like" or "totally" 10 times in every sentence

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, there's a couple of reasons really, but the main thing is rather simple:

They care enough to care.

They think, that by not saying "wow" or "cool", they wouldn't be acknowledging you or what you've done, and as such, are being rude.

Saying "totally" and "like", are like just totally a slang thing like, totally learned from others.

Shouldn't think too badly about them, bet you do other things that annoy them as much aswell. But being a silly "social" or "friendly" animal, neither of you say anything about it.

tris-

i do say something about it, have done many times. but this person still goes OMFG WOWZOR YOUVE GOT A BLACK PEN!!!! OMFG

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
WOW

WHY DO THEY DO IT? a porridge oats bag isnt aw inspiring (not imo anyway) and buying bits and bobs from the shop shouldnt come as a massive suprise to someone with average intellect. i dont know how it warrants an OMG RLY?! response, but apparently it does.

Usually because they have a social life of a snail :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If it gave you a smile, then it's added something to the thread.

I'll give myself a warning :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i do say something about it, have done many times. but this person still goes OMFG WOWZOR YOUVE GOT A BLACK PEN!!!! OMFG

But you do get what i'm saying? In the first bit. Of WHY they do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom