People who are strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
You guys have out a huge reason for hating frenchie/germans on camlann.

It's known as 'Le Zerg' and gives ickle Kobies and Luri's nightmares :(

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
hey, i dont know why the fuck people judge french people like that...

we judge just like people do

Athinz said:
i happened to be half french and my dad is fully french

was it an accident... 'once upon a time my dad was a drunk sailor at port one night' story ?

Athinz said:
i just think its so closed minded of you tossers who think french people suck

why, do they blow too now :clap: ???

Athinz said:
how would u know that until u met every single french person...

too much garlic rings imho

Athinz said:
maybe its your own fault if they attack you etc etc

because we aint french ? or dont have bushuy moustaches / didnt join french legion / dont like croissant / never heard of adolf napolean / never been to chans alizeh / paris / normandy / marsielles / hunchback of notre dam cathedral / never tasted french wine / beer / pills / drugs / food / fries / burges / lingerie :worthy:

Athinz said:
so fuck off if ur taking the piss coz i'm sick of you tossers who think like shit...

we follow and obey :worthy:

Athinz said:
............................... bye

woot alrdy ? plz suicide is not the answer!!!!!

... you frenchies make me :flame:

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
not as strange as a FRENCH person gmaing on an ENGLISH server!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i can feel the anger on the forums and its taking over. use the force jenifer, dont fall to the yeppy side I mean darkside

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
hey, i dont know why the fuck people judge french people like that, i happened to be half french and my dad is fully french. i just think its so closed minded of you tossers who think french people suck, how would u know that until u met every single french person, maybe its your own fault if they attack you etc etc. so fuck off if ur taking the piss coz i'm sick of you tossers who think like shit....

QQ for France, no really , my heart bleeds, long live teh france :fluffle:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i've yet to meet a nice french person on camlann.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i just plain dont like french people.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I have a theory actually, the reason why french people are rude ***** is because of all the snails they eat.

Imo, french once upon a time were actually normal people, albeit people with a really stupid language, but then one day they came across snails and instead of leaving them be like the rest of the world they decided to eat them.

Now i ask you, have you ever met a nice snail?

No neither have i, therefore i conclude that all snails are infact EVIL.

Thus the unwitting french people ate said snails which went straight to their brains, crawling around between the synapses spreading their evil message to the whole of the french nation.

Thus we now have what we know today as the typical French person.

ps: one way u can tell is that snails love garlic, they make the french people eat it to feed their evil deeds.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah and one time at snail camp i saw 4 snails eat this guy then the french person ate them and all this blood was everywhere so the clowns ate the snails and they were french then they saw me but realised i had no brain so the left me and then i pbaoe mezz and then i ran and then this other snail was evil and then

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You guys in the Camlann forum get a pretty easy ride,but don't think we will put up with too much of this xenophobic crap. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom