People who are strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
hey, i dont know why the fuck people judge french people like that, i happened to be half french and my dad is fully french. i just think its so closed minded of you tossers who think french people suck, how would u know that until u met every single french person, maybe its your own fault if they attack you etc etc. so fuck off if ur taking the piss coz i'm sick of you tossers who think like shit....

............................... bye

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
french germans english same shit different name according to me.

Bellona

Banned
for starters, why is it that german/french always write to you in german/french, on an english server, its a wellknown prejudice that german/french dont want to speak anything but their own language, and so far, ive experienced this to be true to the majority of those that have talked to me.

ok.. English sucks.. bunch of tossers! with their tea and crumpets!

I love tea.. and crumpets.. but i'm Welsh.

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
they use that pvp server coz there isnt a french or german dedicated one..perhaps?? and i think u'd prefere talking english if u talked to someone...

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
they use that pvp server coz there isnt a french or german dedicated one..perhaps?? and i think u'd prefere talking english if u talked to someone...
It's funny that French (and the Germans) claim Camlann is 'un serveur francais ici ^^' then.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Bellona said:
for starters, why is it that german/french always write to you in german/french, on an english server, its a wellknown prejudice that german/french dont want to speak anything but their own language, and so far, ive experienced this to be true to the majority of those that have talked to me.

hrhrh, huhu i kille u 1 taime tehn pease ok ?

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
try to laugh/type properly u tard lol...

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Athinz said:
try to laugh/type properly u tard lol...

trust me the dosent know what "tard" is ! called a frenchi a "frog eating retard" he answerd huhu, wat is retard" - true story !11

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmmmm 1 reason, THEY R FUCKING RUDE EVEN THOUGH IM PERFECTLY KIND 2 THEM. infact

every french person ive come across on pvp has been rude apart from 2, 1 was a shammy who was very kind, another was a BDer who was fun.

heres a convo i had 2 mins ago.

i die on my way 2 SD, when lost,

Me: hehe nice tactic, though no need 2 rude m8 :)
guy:stfu
Me:French? (maybe a bit rude, but was a good prediction.
guy:Oui

c, all i said was "no need 2 rude m8 :)" and he tells me 2stfu, i guess sum r gunna say QQ 2 me etc :p but there was no need for that imo, i even complimented the bastard, im gunna rape his mum, end of :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic PvP rules said:
Some rules of conduct for the PvP server:
- This server is an English server. You are asked to use English when talking in public channels or with strangers.

so :m00:

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
well maybe he said that coz he didnt understand you... and he thought u were taking the piss... as he's french... thats almost common sense rofl...

B

Ballad

Why? Because it's an english server and they don't give a shit for it (well most of them). Germans aren't any better, in fact even worse.

Nice germans and frenchies do exist but they are as common as 2h specced paladins.

Marette

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Nice germans and frenchies do exist but they are as common as 2h specced paladins.

When going for this board, I wonder if there are nice english around.

B

Ballad

Marette said:
When going for this board, I wonder if there are nice english around.
English people are just as retarded but at least they speak english on an english server.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the thing i found was when i kill a french person he flames me saying "nooooooooob" and they spam it so i have to ignore them. i get this pretty much all the time and they say

hacxs i go tell goa hehe bye bye account ban and stuff like tyhat if i kill them easily. with good armour etc you will pwn but they wont accept it. not all french are twats but the ones who play pvp who are 15 years old are. they all flame and i only met a few nice french people. i dont hate france but a majority of french pvp players are assholes

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
GUYS!

You all seen the news this morning! It's official!

France is changing its national flag.

Now its gonna be a white cross on a white background!

PS: I found alot of french people on pvp to be really nice people. They are just like any other country, there is always the odd prat that will spam you with abuse gettin out of their pram. A bit like Bahumat, he's well known as the english arse, as soon as you kill him he floods your chat bar about how he's gonna come round and bring his inflatable friend to give you the beating of your life :wij:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
I like most the french people more than english ;o

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Im indifferent about french players in camlann but tell me this - have you ever killed some and got a message that says something like this :

Qest to qua tu ala la fai CHAIN et BD !!!!!

Now I just made that up and they arent even french words but tell me this - does anyone feel something like this message to be familar ??

I do - and thats the only thing I have against french players - they dont use Johnsons No Tears - they just fucking whine and cry and sure - we all do it if we got grey killed or xp death or leeched on but these guys just sob themselves to death - Qest to qua CRY me a fucking river plz k thanx :clap:

B

Ballad

shut up plz english its realy not good humour
all english its 90% no fun

Bahumat

FH is my second home
thats only when you leech off me tsabo and for that im gonna send round 4 inflatable fiends bwahahahaha

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Athinz said:
hey, i dont know why the fuck people judge french people like that, i happened to be half french and my dad is fully french. i just think its so closed minded of you tossers who think french people suck, how would u know that until u met every single french person, maybe its your own fault if they attack you etc etc. so fuck off if ur taking the piss coz i'm sick of you tossers who think like shit....

............................... bye

but french ppl do suck, i've got french ppl married into my family and they are by far the most dispickable ppl ive ever met! when i was in Paris i wasnt suprised to find this was not a coincident, french ppl are just as nasty as germans, if not worse!
french girls on the other hand are in general quite slutty, nice to fuck cos they know the drill... (probably becos they fuck more than the average female from other nations) :p

im dead serious here ^^

B

Ballad

Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
but french ppl do suck, i've got french ppl married into my family and they are by far the most dispickable ppl ive ever met! when i was in Paris i wasnt suprised to find this was not a coincident, french ppl are just as nasty as germans, if not worse!
french girls on the other hand are in general quite slutty, nice to fuck cos they know the drill... (probably becos they fuck more than the average female from other nations) :p

im dead serious here ^^
Too bad you can't fuck them in game eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom