People of prydwen...

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by kalgarn
let's make klavrynd the supreme dark demonlord emperor (tm) of the prydwen relocation movement.
and give us all klavie flags and cute little hats with hamsteh ears imo.

.....as I said, this is getting out of hand :clap:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by kalgarn
let's make klavrynd the supreme dark demonlord emperor (tm) of the prydwen relocation movement.
and give us all klavie flags and cute little hats with hamsteh ears imo.

And T shirts

H

Hargh

Erm...

A quelle server avec nous creater les toons? J'aime les petit hommes (Dverfs) et je pense nous tout creater dans Midgard.

Donne moi le nom de server et a quelle heure j'arrivons!

trans: (art whart serveur shell wee create our toonz? ah lark ze small men (Dverfs) and ah zeenk we zhud orl create orn Midguard)
(geev mee ze nam orv ze serveur an ata whart tahm i come!)

O

old.linnet

Sounds funny :) I'd be up for that (could name a warrior 'Class Warrior' and wear red and liberate the native peoples from their fascist oppressors!)

S

Scarloc

Would be fun, come on Klav pick us a server and realm, and if it goes tits-up it aint your fault :)

We could spam /s with proper english, that'd piss them off...

D

Danya

Originally posted by klavrynd
id smack you in the face with a sledgehammer if you said that to my face fyi
Where do you live, exactly... :D

S

Scarloc

Doh :/

Just finished my last one.. algorithms.

Gonna get slaughtered now \o/

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Danyan
Where do you live, exactly... :D

some hillybilly town near antwerp, in the flemish part of .be

D

Danya

"flemish", that's french for the part of france called belguim, right? ;)

K

klavrynd

<fingers in ears>

nananananana i can hear youooooo

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
You'd need a lvl 50 first ^^

Any level 50 on euro would qualify :p

A suggestion. Gather at Ys at patchday+1, and /level a horde of female troll bonedancers. As we'll get level 20 we'll be able to hop on thidranki immediatly. Imagine expressions of locals being overrun with blue zerging trolls :)

F

Fafnir

I played my keen in Lurikeen Invasion, two days ago. Had a blast. Jumped on a horse not know where I was goin. Ended up suiciding on some huge purp con mob. Got rezz, suicided again, got rezz, suicided again, got rezz etc for about an hour when the rezzer started to yell at me in some strange french tounge :)

O

old.Downanael

You sure /level works server-wide then? Thought it's just the server which you have already one lvl 50

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Nope. Thats why hib/pry is gonna get zerged by lvl 30's :O

P

parisienscot

Oh someone needs to get my healer to 50 first he's only 45 at moment... any corruptable malmo list holders willing? ;)

O

ormorof

would be great if we could just figure out what realm is underpopulated on that server..... then zerg thid!!!

i need a lvl 50 first though :(

i think ill increase my efforts just for this ;)

L

Litmus

we should maybe wait for 1.62 to see which servers is most unpopulated so we can all just go on there and /level 30, me personaly would like to play hib so we can roll fotm chanters at PL ourself in like 3days

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Litmus
we should maybe wait for 1.62 to see which servers is most unpopulated so we can all just go on there and /level 30, me personaly would like to play hib so we can roll fotm chanters at PL ourself in like 3days
I can just see it. 200 chanters running around pl to 50 in 3 days :)

L

Litmus

hmm to think of it rolling 200chanter could be a good tactical move, we get them all lvl50 totaly own emain for a few weeks and they might get nurfed, then again they are a hib class so maybe not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom