Peaches geldof dead - 25

Urgat

Part of the furniture
As far as i can see... Most of the posts in this forum are uniformed opinion.

The remainder are clique circle jerks.

There are very few quality threads or discussions here these days, sadly.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Forums are full of opinion that's what they are designed for. Without opinion forums do not exist. Informed or uninformed is irrelevant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually it's the people who think everyone else are uninformed, not worth the time, shouldn't post etc that are the crcle jerkers who can f*ck off.

I can go part Scouse here, not full Scouse, you never go full Scouse;

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Not to mention the only ones going off-topic are those who claim there's no discussion or say things like "uninformed peasants", or other such relevant comments.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As far as i can see... Most of the posts in this forum are uniformed opinion.

The remainder are clique circle jerks.

There are very few quality threads or discussions here these days, sadly.
So your contribution is to post nothing of better quality... bra... vo :rolleyes:

russell

FH is my second home
It's the dead eyes that get me. Always a sign of hard core addiction and they are all over 'celeb' magazines. I think how available drugs were when I mixed in minor celeb circles 20 years ago... Today it must be par of the course. Unusual not to be coked up to the eyeballs. Shame.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A couple of years back I filmed a woman, addicted to heroin, in a variety of situations. One of those was while she took the drug.

I had visions of it being a bit like the flat in Trainspotting, but it was completely different. She smoked the drug by holding a cigarette lighter under a bit of foil—onto which the brown substance was placed—and inhaling the fumes that were released from it. Her reaction wasn't that of someone in ecstasy, it was that of a person for whom the heroin was a bitter relief from the pain she otherwise suffered. She'd made some poor choices in life, but she'd only become an addict because a "friend" (who, in reality, was anything but) introduced her to heroin. As her supplier, he was also an addict, and his motivation for getting her hooked was so that he could take her money to pay for his addiction. Make of that what you will.

She was fighting it but I got the impression that until someone creates a drug or therapy that completely cures the ills that heroin causes, she'd never, ever, get over it.

Anyway, that was my experience of heroin. It's fucking horrible, don't do it.

russell

FH is my second home
Heroin is the one. Time and time again. The thing which petrifies me is that my friend Maggie who has taken every drug under the sun said that once you have it and the feeling goes, every cell in your body needs it again. It's all you think about. It is that quick and instant and then your'e fucked.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Addicted to diet pills and heroin, both of which is enough to screw with her weight, combined they must have had a catastrophic effect on her body weight.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Russel Brand said the best times of his life were in a flat smoking smack and if given a stark choice between his fame and money and heroin, he'd chose smack.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes and I bet he meant it, that's why he still has lots of money and still insists on being famous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom