PDA Advice Please

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I can't decide which PDA to get I've never owned one before, so does anybody have any advice I've managed to wittle it down to:

Yakumo PDA Delta 300 Pocket PC
and
Palm Tungsten E Handheld OS 5.2.1

Im looking to spend £200 at the very most.

But I may go a bit over if I have to.

Any thoughts?

R

ruk_design

pda suggestion

hi. for pda the best site is www.bizrate.com and i suggest you to purchase. a pda with windows mobile on it. for your budjet best is dell axim, and toshiba. or may be if you get some less price then "hp" is the best. :)

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
Question is... what do you want it for?
Do you just want summat simple, basic calendar and contacts type function
Or do you want to do email and internet
Or even edit documents, or view movies, or whatever.
Or are you looking for the flashiest toy you can get for the money with no specific requirement?

Think about what you want it to do, no point paying for summat you will never use and then finding it can't do summat you want.

Personally, I just wanted to replace my diary & contacts with summat I could synchronise with my PC (e.g. outlook). So I have been using my simple Palm based PDA quite happily for 3 years now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Before you buy a PDA, I would seriously consider getting a mobile phone that has PDA functions built in (that is, if you already have a mobile).

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
yer i recomend p900 sony erricson if u wanna get a mobile phone pda or p800 if u dont want to spend 300 pounds +

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom