PC Gaming, what we Playing?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Replaying the Wolfenstein series on Uber. Great fun.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Days Gone good then? I got it when it was free on the monthly games thing, haven't had a chance to play it yet though.
I really liked it. The freakers are never too much which ifind in a lotof zombie games. And the story is great. Took me about 45 hours to complete it. This was on the pc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
A bit of Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost, Elyon, New World and The Ascent.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can honestly say - Noita is the most inventive game I've played in years:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDkmQ0F0Jw

They sell it hard on the pixel physics - which are indeed really cool. But there's so much more to it than that. I started off slow, and kept discovering things. And I keep on discovering things.

I'm 43 hours into it at the moment. And it's still fucktons of fun - and I've seen maybe 5% of the shit that's in the trailer.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I've been spending all my free gaming time playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Except I'm not very Righteous. I'm an evil necromancer turned Lich. If you liked old school party based RPGs like Baldurs gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights 2, then this is a game for you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was looking forward to Age of Empires IV but I'll be fucked if I'm spending 60 € on it when it only ships with 8 civilisations and no map editor or modding support until later. One for the wishlist me thinks.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was looking forward to Age of Empires IV but I'll be fucked if I'm spending 60 € on it when it only ships with 8 civilisations and no map editor or modding support until later. One for the wishlist me thinks.

It's the Microsoft pricing, it's also on the game pass.

Same shit applies for back 4 blood - that's not worth £40 either.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Game pass is fucking incredible value for money.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Game pass is fucking incredible value for money.

It's a dip in and dip out for me, like Netflix, it needs much more for me to keep subbing each month. I actually find their AAA games to lack longevity, and most others I just buy on Steam anyway for the achievements.

Gwadien

It's a dip in and dip out for me, like Netflix, it needs much more for me to keep subbing each month. I actually find their AAA games to lack longevity, and most others I just buy on Steam anyway for the achievements.

I think that's entirely the point though.

I get bored of spending £40 on a AAA single player campaign, finish campaign and then wonder 'why did I spend £40 on that'.

I'd rather spend £10 on a month for Game Pass and just blitz through all the games that are on there.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think that's entirely the point though.

I get bored of spending £40 on a AAA single player campaign, finish campaign and then wonder 'why did I spend £40 on that'.

I'd rather spend £10 on a month for Game Pass and just blitz through all the games that are on there.
Exactly. Pay monthly, dip in and out. Two massive AAA titles in the next two months, FH5 and Halo Infinite. Play both for a whole month each for 20 quid.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Exactly. Pay monthly, dip in and out. Two massive AAA titles in the next two months, FH5 and Halo Infinite. Play both for a whole month each for 20 quid.
Freddyshouse 5?

Still playing 1 tbh :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

B4B is shit as well tbh. Same old Turtle Rock. Take L4D formula and fuck with it unnecessarily to make it worse. First evolve now this.

They're creeping towards SplashDamage territory now and their "let's make another TF game" nonsense because who wouldn't make dirty bomb after the success of brink...

Gwadien

B4B is shit as well tbh. Same old Turtle Rock. Take L4D formula and fuck with it unnecessarily to make it worse. First evolve now this.

They're creeping towards SplashDamage territory now and their "let's make another TF game" nonsense because who wouldn't make dirty bomb after the success of brink...

Nah it's alright, I haven't finished it but I doubt I'll replay it much, I quite like how the card system works. I don't see how it's not an improvement on l4d tbh.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah it's alright, I haven't finished it but I doubt I'll replay it much, I quite like how the card system works. I don't see how it's not an improvement on l4d tbh.
Because the card system is unnecessary guff.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I still don't get it.

As he said at the end of the video it's more of the same shit, sure it's not worth £40 but it's not really a £40 game.

What's so better about l4d that b4b hasn't got?
Wrong way round, it's making the point the card system is so shit he doesn't even want to think/talk about it.

Gwadien

Wrong way round, it's making the point the card system is so shit he doesn't even want to think/talk about it.

I dunno, as I said, the cards completely change the game later you get into the game, let's be honest, these reviewers won't play enough to see that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlRC_j_HgaM

Shit like this for example.

But the bit he doesn't mention is that later on in the game zombies explode when you kill them, making the melee build much less effective.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I fucking hope so. It's effing brilliant FTL.

It's a mod, a complete remake with a backstory etc. It's very, very good. Watch that guy's series that I posted, and it will give you an idea.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah

But I suspect it's still a pretty good game tbh. If it's effectively more L4D but not *quite* as good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom