PC Gaming, what we Playing?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's a mod, a complete remake with a backstory etc. It's very, very good. Watch that guy's series that I posted, and it will give you an idea.
Was going to try to install it but then it's 3 way mod manager, down-levelling of FTL, yadda yadda yadda. I'll get round to it when I've got some time tho.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Giants have made massive improvements to the AI workers - not only is their fieldwork better but they can actually be told to go to places and load/deliver/etc. I told myself I wasn't going to buy FS22 at launch because I knew essential mods like Courseplay wouldn't be out for a while but the better helpers make a massive difference and make it a much better game out of the box than FS19 was (even though Courseplay will blow the AI workers out of the water when it comes out). I bought 19 at launch and ended up getting bored of it by the time the good mods came out. I haven't messed around with production chains in 22 yet but they look like an interesting addition.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Giants have made massive improvements to the AI workers - not only is their fieldwork better but they can actually be told to go to places and load/deliver/etc. I told myself I wasn't going to buy FS22 at launch because I knew essential mods like Courseplay wouldn't be out for a while but the better helpers make a massive difference and make it a much better game out of the box than FS19 was (even though Courseplay will blow the AI workers out of the water when it comes out). I bought 19 at launch and ended up getting bored of it by the time the good mods came out. I haven't messed around with production chains in 22 yet but they look like an interesting addition.

It's out now btw (Courseplay) Not played any FS before and had a great system going without it, it completely changes the game for the better. Only problem is that my fields just aren't planned well enough for it due to cramming in buildings etc close to the fields. Really screws up the AI. Planned on starting again anyway, now that I understand the game.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's out now btw (Courseplay) Not played any FS before and had a great system going without it, it completely changes the game for the better. Only problem is that my fields just aren't planned well enough for it due to cramming in buildings etc close to the fields. Really screws up the AI. Planned on starting again anyway, now that I understand the game.
They got Courseplay out for 22 much quicker than they did for 19 and it works brilliantly most of the time - there are bugs here and there but the devs are very responsive on Github.

There's another essential mod called AutoDrive that takes care of automating all the driving jobs and it does it so well that Courseplay can focus solely on field work (whereas it previously did it all). Together they take the game to an entirely new level, especially if you like "managing" the whole thing rather than actually doing the fieldwork.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh, so helpers can actually sell your produce now?
The built in helpers now can, yes. Whereas before they could only do very basic fieldwork (up and down rows basically), now they can be told to drive to a location on the map or deliver something somewhere or go somewhere and load something and then deliver it somewhere else. With AutoDrive and Courseplay, the work that can be automated is expanded exponentially.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The built in helpers now can, yes. Whereas before they could only do very basic fieldwork (up and down rows basically), now they can be told to drive to a location on the map or deliver something somewhere or go somewhere and load something and then deliver it somewhere else. With AutoDrive and Courseplay, the work that can be automated is expanded exponentially.

That's actually amazing. I'd hoped for that in previous entries.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bought it, looks mad. I will have a go after work tomorrow.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm in! I love me a bit of Minter action :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Playing 7 days to die. Can't believe I haven't played it before. Ticks all my boxes. Exploration, leveling, base building, decent progression system, loot. If you fuck up, it can be brutal.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What is it with fucking bots lately? Jesus.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom