Pbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ardrias_Mid

Yeah, SI has nothing to do with it. He could nuke me when I couldnt nearsight, patches ago. He rocks.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Pbuck is legit end of story, the guy was butchering Mids months before SI came to Europe. Hell he was over the 1.5mill realm points mark before new year and no one complained. He has made a further 1.3 million in the 3.5 months since then, any lag is on his behalf is being caused by his connection or his ISP. Lets not start a witch hunt against good players just because they lag occasionally.

That's just ignorant. :p

Realm points are no indication of skill and the amount of people that have complained cannot be used in his defense. They're both totally irrelevant subjects.

This is not a 'witch hunt'. You try being killed 10 times in one week and not being able to hit the person killing you with no explanation as to why you can't.

It's not very nice....

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
This is not a 'witch hunt'

But it is. You have no concrete, verifiable evidence but a flame thread is started about him on Barrysworld. Get a grip for goodness sake.

All this thread does is try to discredit a good, 'old school', player.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Turamber
But it is. You have no concrete, verifiable evidence but a flame thread is started about him on Barrysworld. Get a grip for goodness sake.

All this thread does is try to discredit a good, 'old school', player.

Concrete, verifiable evidence? You know this how? What? You don't? Ah, right.

This isn't a flamethread.

It's not only me who has experienced this, several other people including some very respected people in this community have been on the recieving end of his 'skills'.

I started this thread to see if I'm not alone his my beliefs. Judging from the fact that the only people who seem to defend him are his friends from his LAN and self opinionated Trolls (IE. You. :)).

I can count atleast 20 people who have responded in this thread, via PM on IRC or via PM here and I'm putting together a collection of my own screenshots and others to send to GOA. Aswell as having the testimony of several E&Es who have been witness to his 'skills'.

I've already got what I wanted from this thread, which is more proof/backing. So flame away, Troll.

:rolleyes:

T

toxii

admit it Dook_Pug
u dont like the 'You were just killed by Pbuck' ....

this whole thing isnt about some stupid cheat or some stupid xploit as u imply it is, its about getting owned at the game

I would be running str8 to bw to whine personally if i was getting killed and my whole group with me for 6 hours constantly by his group ...

But this is how it works ...
the guy is legit ...
-= THE END=-

ps: respect some players that are better than u
dont just start accusing them of using cheats on bw, just because u cant win

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by toxii
admit it Dook_Pug
u dont like the 'You were just killed by Pbuck' ....

this whole thing isnt about some stupid cheat or some stupid xploit as u imply it is, its about getting owned at the game

I would be running str8 to bw to whine personally if i was getting killed and my whole group with me for 6 hours constantly by his group ...

But this is how it works ...
the guy is legit ...
-= THE END=-

ps: respect some players that are better than u
dont just start accusing them of using cheats on bw, just because u cant win

Haha, another T30 twat.

Yep, his '1337' "Too far away" skills own me. I'm a newbie with no skills.

GG. :clap:

T

Turamber

Going from all the bloody whining every Mid and Hib does when he is killed by an Alb I'm not surprised you've had support.

However I am not a 'troll' and I am not in 'T30', just someone who has grouped with the player in question over the past year and not ONCE seen him use a trick. He knows what he is doing and gets on with playing the game.

You, on the other hand, have mastered the art of being 'pwned', of flaming people you don't know and buying accounts ... apparently ... played.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Turamber
Going from all the bloody whining every Mid and Hib does when he is killed by an Alb I'm not surprised you've had support.

However I am not a 'troll' and I am not in 'T30', just someone who has grouped with the player in question over the past year and not ONCE seen him use a trick. He knows what he is doing and gets on with playing the game.

You, on the other hand, have mastered the art of being 'pwned', of flaming people you don't know and buying accounts ... apparently ... played.

You're absolutely right, as always, Turamber. Life must hold no challenge for one as knowledgable as you.

How's the weightlifting anyway? ;)

1234Taz

I killed him couple times yesterday with my savage never saw 'teh trick' or anything dodgy maybe check your ping to the server or get a better PC. One was at rens when Mid was defending with alot of ppl about and he didnt lag about or run of faster than me because i even got clan call off.

/shrug

T

toxii

yeh thats right dook_pug

gg

ps: whats wrong with the t30 dook_pug ?

O

orodruin-

Lol, u dare talk about Pbuck and combine his name with cheats?
I think that your fat baby ass was pwned by his cast time (and teh trick ofc) and well u came to BW the Whine Kingdom!!!1

Report Him to RightNow! infact report me too for and the Greeks for supporting him!!!1

BUT NEVER NEVER NEVER and finally NEVER blame Ping,isp,lag,for these warps!1

Its against your Pride...

If someone pwnz you it MUST be cheat...!

PS. I use wallhack at the MG's and tell my friends how many you are.

Mutants

T

tildson

no point accusing people without evidence, regarding what matter

S

SilverHood

god I love it when people react emotionally to these threads.
Makes reading BW worth while.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by orodruin-
Lol, u dare talk about Pbuck and combine his name with cheats?
I think that your fat baby ass was pwned by his cast time (and teh trick ofc) and well u came to BW the Whine Kingdom!!!1

Report Him to RightNow! infact report me too for and the Greeks for supporting him!!!1

BUT NEVER NEVER NEVER and finally NEVER blame Ping,isp,lag,for these warps!1

Its against your Pride...

If someone pwnz you it MUST be cheat...!

PS. I use wallhack at the MG's and tell my friends how many you are.

Mutants

And the reward for biggest dumbass on BW goes to...YOU!

Haha, seriously, that post had to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. I am now dumber for having read it.

Anyway, I sent all 15 screenshots of Pbuck's 'skills' off to Rightnow so they can see his '1337 sk33lz' and how much he 'pwns' me and about 6 other people.

Locking this thread now, just flamebait for Greeks and T30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom