Pbuck, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tindel

I'm not afraid of Pbuck, its his adds that frightens me :D

P

pudzy

Turamber if you, or anyone else have a problem with buffbots, then start a new thread and stop spamming mine. Tho while I'm on the subject, a buffed caster is point+click only difference is your casting at an insane rate for a little higher damage. IMO totally different for melee classes.

Sadly I have to admit to seeing Pbuck lag cast, tho I've seen nothing as bad as Teador, but since he returned to alb hes not lvled up yet, tbh, we'd all do the same so not even worth a whine.

1 important thing I've learned in this game is NEVER EVER rate someone on their rp's, fgs theres nightshades with a hell of alot of rp cos their grouping with chanters everyday, sbs with their guilds etc.

B

Brannor McThife

OMG!!!111

u R alll ch34tz0rz!!!111

b4n Evry1!!!111

:rolleyes:

-G

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
OMG!!!111

u R alll ch34tz0rz!!!111

b4n Evry1!!!111

-G

Does the word shitbrick mean anything to you? think back to your school years.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by pudzy
Does the word shitbrick mean anything to you? think back to your school years.
Sorry, I never went to school.

I grew up in Africa. We don't believe in the "white man's" culture. We lived off the land till you colonialists came and pillaged our land. School was for the weak that were corrupted by the West.

You'd probably stab yourself in the foot if given a spear, and then whine about someone else using a faster spear.

People I believe play the game FAIR:

Jupitus (cause even my warrior killed him)
Schaeffer (no buffbot, and also someone my warrior managed to kill)
Lunar
Most of OotKT
Raggy
Twiz
Khan
Most of TU
A few from SC
Others from NE

People I'm sure will use any possible flaw/advantage to run around pwning anyone they can get their grubby paws on:

Most of DAoC-EU

:flame:

-G

PS. People like you amuse me Pudzy. A post here, a post there, and we can keep you rambling on forever.

O

old.Bubble

Personly i don't think IP or purge is good play
Instead i think people should not use either against me, if they do i'll call them a shitbrick and whine on some forum

On another note
he was right about one thing- THE TEAM WORKS :p
With people like tattersail,kludden healing him he can do his job :)

/salute

T

Tiri

Cheers Pudzy, nice to see someone giving us credit for what we do.

A single good player doesn't make a good group, everyone playing to the best of their ability does.

Pbuck is a good player, but not just when he's fighting. He concentrates on what he's doing, he builds balanced groups and waits until the group is full and built properly before starting rvr. The group is fully and properly buffed, resist buffs are always active and RAs (sos, bof, moc) are used at the right time. He is very aware of what is going on around him and positions himself well in fights. Keeping a regular group each night lets you all learn how to work together to be more effective.

As Hib has shown with some of the great bards/wardens/druids around, the support makes a damage dealer many times better.

Most of the rest of us don't get the praise (or insults) because we're not the ones doing the damage.

I've healed Pbuck and Solarflare for around 10000hp per night over the past few days, and I'm sure Knudden has done the same. Doesn't matter how good you are individually, it's all about the team.

J

Jenna.

Re: Re: Pbuck, imo

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
I would prolly disagree if he wasn't lagcasting 24/7. Abusing game mechanics for your own gain quite qualifies someone as unskilled in my book, having to resort to that kind of crap.

Agree, even if he doesnt do it on purpose he lagcasts VERY often :|
I have a hard time judging his skills cause he seems to move in 1 fcg nowadays...

A

Azal

Originally posted by case-rigantis
omg pbuck got.... oh wait a minute pudz uses buffbots you say?

/yawn puts pudz on list of people with no skill or ability

So does Pbuck :bore:

L

leviathane

After seeing the posts how good the guy is, I jump to teh chance to attack the faggot now.. fankly im not impressed, MoC isnt talent and I frankly believe the real credit is due to his clerics who heal him NONE-STOP. /salute clerics.
this comes from the person with a lvl 50 sb

T

Teh Krypt

Turamber if you, or anyone else have a problem with buffbots, then start a new thread and stop spamming mine. Tho while I'm on the subject, a buffed caster is point+click only difference is your casting at an insane rate for a little higher damage. IMO totally different for melee classes.

Sadly I have to admit to seeing Pbuck lag cast, tho I've seen nothing as bad as Teador, but since he returned to alb hes not lvled up yet, tbh, we'd all do the same so not even worth a whine.

1 important thing I've learned in this game is NEVER EVER rate someone on their rp's, fgs theres nightshades with a hell of alot of rp cos their grouping with chanters everyday, sbs with their guilds etc.

Why not have all the whine in one thread? If he lags for you having a bot should justify that enouth ^^

J

j000 d000d

Could you say that sentence again but then in English?

O

old.Cher

BAH BRANNER!

what about us flipping EE's, in all the time u ever played in our guild, did u ever see us cheat even once?

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Derric
I'll RvR with you Pudzy!

OWNED EBEN!:p

Teador in english : You abuse lag tricks a little better for you?

Blood, im winning :p

leviathane I didn't understand what u posted..:m00:

G

gyneth

lol at Pudgy

hehe mate whatever point you wish to prove, behaving like a 10 year old does not help your argument.

TBH Ive never seen Pbuck in action as Im pretty new to RVR, err tbh Ive never see a single group of Albs in action....

Either way Pudgy.

lmao.... fool.

O

osrim

Last night fight against Pbuck...

We jumped from side Pbuck's grp while they resting near hib mmg hillside, we had the advantage at start. We had balanced grp but still lost to em.

Must say I was impressed how their team worked, shitload of heals for casters. Cleric/s work is what clearly saved em there.

S

Solid

Pudz notice ur the only one in this thread calling people faggots, dicks and wotnot?

use some tact and common decency?

he who shouts filthiest does not always win :D

D

DocWolfe

tbh pudz.... these guys are only giving back what youve posted in numerous threads.

P

pudzy

I know, im just trying to make a big whine thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom