Pbuck, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pudzy

After seeing the posts how good the guy is, I jump to teh chance to attack the faggot now.. fankly im not impressed, MoC isnt talent and I frankly believe the real credit is due to his clerics who heal him NONE-STOP. /salute clerics.

T

tildson

You attacked him in melee and he was supposed to do what? :)

T

Turamber

Would be nice to see a description of what skill is in your eyes my good buffblade. There is very little a caster could do against your blade without pressing the MoC button. Where was your skill in attacking him in the first place?

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Turamber
Would be nice to see a description of what skill is in your eyes my good buffblade. There is very little a caster could do against your blade without pressing the MoC button. Where was your skill in attacking him in the first place?

There isn't?

Heh. Shows what you know. :rolleyes:

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Turamber

Hi faggot :). Maybe you should get 1 important factor straight first? I was on my savage. I would like to add...

GOT A PROBLEM WITH BUFFS? START A NEW THREAD!

I know you've met my savage, you died too fast sadly :).

Also play a stealther ya twat,you know NOTHING about them.

M

Mr TNT

woooooooooooooooooooooOooOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOO00oooooooo0ooooooooooooooOoooo00000o

T

Turamber

Good Lord, a couple of posts above should dispose of the notion that all the kiddies play in Albion...

Whatever melee class you were playing there's hardly a lot of skill involved in attacking a caster now is there? About as much skill as pressing the MoC button in fact ... just about the only thing he could do in the circumstances, apart from quickcast a root and take to the hills.

And because your savage killed my paladin I have no valid opinion? Please, I'd tell you that you're purile - but you'd need to buy a dictionary to look it up :rolleyes:

Q

Qte Eth

mage skill isnt shown in melee with savages..

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Qte Eth
mage skill isnt shown in melee with savages..

The post is becomming a little besides the point, I knew I would have dicks posting replies, 2 right here now, I'm simply saying the guy aint as skilled as people make out, its the CLERICS who should be congratulated on a fine healing job.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by pudzy
its the CLERICS who should be congratulated on a fine healing job.

There is no doubt that clerics do a good, unsung job. But the basic tenet of your initial post is wrong ... going into melee with a caster doesn't prove that they are unskilled, and neither does their using the MoC button.

T

TaF

Yep right, mostly if i PA a caster they die but during the presence of some cleric/healer that didn't forget his/her brain to portal keep, the nuker gets healed up real fast and i usually either die or have to flee :-(

Btw Pudz, dear, ur savage is ugly .. fgs makea female one at least next time :)

S

Sagba

I have to agree with Pudzy. After I saw posts how good player Pbuck is I spent hours and hours in trees after AMG/Emain to see him in action. Then I saw his first deathspam and I was soo excited! While I was hugging the tree to make sure I dont fall when Pbuck's PBT causes earth-quake I was also watching the sky to see Dragons Pbuck summons and Nucklear Strikes his nukes cause. None of these things ever happened :(

Pbuck is great player(can't blame him for having MoC). Pbuck play this game with great players(can't blame him if clerics in his grp heal him).

P

Piojo

Could you take ur head of of his arse plz Sagba? Cheers :)

So lets get this straight Pbuck is a good player why? Because of his lag casting?

K

knudden

gatta love grouping with pbuck!!!! :)
u allmost feel hib

hehe

S

spyte

Your right /salute cleric's the unsung hero's :D

What makes Pbuck good is he knows his class and he surrounds himself with good players, Yep his name is known by all realms Death spam makes sure of that but he is only as good as his team just wish they could also get credit.
Sooo Pbucks regular RvR team /salute it's always fun to hunt along side you

P

Piojo

Solar you had good healers tonight, scrolled up after killing you and I'd hit you for around 1700 be4 u finally went down.

My 730 hit kinda killed u in the end tho :p

S

SolarFlare

Yes ofc i had good healers, 2 of the best on alb, but i didnt have them only today i play every day with them.

W

wyleia

After seeing the posts how good the guy is, I jump to teh chance to attack the faggot now.. fankly im not impressed, MoC isnt talent and I frankly believe the real credit is due to his clerics who heal him NONE-STOP. /salute clerics.

Aye /salute the clerics... You guys really didnt think Pbuck is out there soloing and getting so much deathspam did you? :p
Support classes make ALL the difference...
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=55295

And as for MoC, we got it, we use it... Ive had enuf tank types IP on me not to be shy with the MoC button when i know it will help the cleric keep me alive (lifetap).. esp if im out of end to run away.. not gonna sit there and get beaten to death with no end to sprint away..

PS. Its a give take relationship... the casters are good cuz of the clerics.. the clerics are good cuz the casters know what htey are doing and kill stuff.. as knudden once said: A rejuv cleric is only as good as his group...

E

eben

Sure credit must be given to healers I agree, but Pbuck has a shitload of RPs, so he has to be doing something right.

You don't see that many clerics with his number of RPs too, so who exactly is healing his ass and raking in all the RPs too?

Just because a caster is chain-healed once doesn't mean he is shit; after all, all casters have been in similar situations. You saying all casters are shit?

If you think he is shit then who do you think ARE good casters?

S

Slim3k

Well, your partly right. RVR is about good group where each one knows what he has to do and when. The groups that Pbuck makes are good, always fun to fight them. And Pbuck himself plays his theurgist very well i must say. Tho good groups usually are made around good healers( clerics, druids). Tho i dont think you had this in mind when you made the post.
And if clerics heal him non stop that only means that some fucked up in your grp and no1 went for the clerics.

O

old.windforce

grouping with pbuck makes rvr fun

it's nice to actually stand a change against the insta-win buttons of healer & bard (yep SoS & BoF help a lot)

never been in a group with pbuck which wasn't well balanced (well maybe once when i was with slo and him in odins on a 2 ppl zerg like 6 months ago)

C

case-rigantis

omg pbuck got.... oh wait a minute pudz uses buffbots you say?

/yawn puts pudz on list of people with no skill or ability

R

Ragnarok1978

I would prolly disagree if he wasn't lagcasting 24/7. Abusing game mechanics for your own gain quite qualifies someone as unskilled in my book, having to resort to that kind of crap.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by case-rigantis
omg pbuck got.... oh wait a minute pudz uses buffbots you say?

/yawn puts pudz on list of people with no skill or ability

Come, come ... it takes a lot of skill to put the bot in the right place at the PK.

:clap:

T

Turamber

Re: Re: Pbuck, imo

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
I would prolly disagree if he wasn't lagcasting 24/7. Abusing game mechanics for your own gain quite qualifies someone as unskilled in my book, having to resort to that kind of crap.

Seen 2-3 people post things like this about him, but in all my experience of grouping with him or seeing him in operation I can honestly say he does nothing of the sort. But everyone knows that Albs have to cheat to kill people... :eek:

J

Jamagei

<is suprised to see someone hasn't posted 'looks like someone got pwnd'>

C

cougar-

he is a good playah cept when he drags along the zergtail. dunno what to do when you have a tank on you cept to moc? Cant realy mezz and run cuz mister alb tank surely gonne run and breake it. Shot fireball out of your arse?

B

Brannor McThife

Re: Re: Pbuck, imo

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Sorry Raggy. Gotta dis you on this one. I've hunted in Odin's with him on a few occassions, and I've never, I repeat NEVER seen him lag around. He leads the group from the front, and make sure people assist specific other people and /stick to him ASAP. He also speaks to everyone around in Odins to know where the enemy are.

Sorry. Gotta say it, the guy is good. And remember, I've been on the receiving end a lot too.

However, I've never grouped with SotL, so they all cheat. :D

:flame:

-G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom