Pbaoe rvr guild starting up, read n sign up..

L

lorric

Greg is never wrong you only need to check all his threads to be sure just how right he is.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by lorric
Greg is never wrong you only need to check all his threads to be sure just how right he is.

More threads, where?

Mr greg, you really didnt answer my question... Where will you find the guys with 35 dark 41supp?

:edit: And please Greg, can I call you greg? could you use BIG letters and Points(they are like this . and also these , which I dont know a name for)

You remind too much of ruathian, and that´s annoying :(

L

liloe

I'm not from your realm or so, but I didn't hear of debuffing and then pbae'ing a lot and don't forget that the duration of debuffs will be lowered to 8 secs in some patch. But ok, do what you want, it's always nice to get free RP's.

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by Kallio
More threads, where?

Mr greg, you really didnt answer my question... Where will you find the guys with 35 dark 41supp?

:edit: And please Greg, can I call you greg? could you use BIG letters and Points(they are like this . and also these , which I dont know a name for)

You remind too much of ruathian, and that´s annoying :(

Thats my source...

i'll get the players, not a problem.. and however.. if it doesnt work we can allways try other setups etc.. tho im 95% sure that it'll be very nice tbh...

i rly hope that one day u guys see me in emain with my grp pwning then say "wtf thats greg pwning! awesome.." or smth ;)

i dont want any1 to be angry on me n stuff, i just want a good grp, about those seconds, the expiring of debuff is all about timing once again... good players good game imo.. crap players will learn :p

O

old.anubis

good luck then
but you will have to buy six respec stones, three to gimp yer casters, and three to ungimp them when they decide to leave you

L

liloe

a last thought from me. You start mezzing, get grp purged, then ae mezzed. Let's say all your guys use purge, your sm's won't be able to pbae a lot cause of the ppl moving around. In case you meet <Dem Hibbies> you're dead in a few seconds, but even a low RR grp with less experienced players can cause havoc among your players. You see, the big problem is, that your sm's have no backup spells. an ice wizzy has his DD's, same as mana eld and mana chanters have their debuffs (+a DD pet).

I don't want to glorify tank grps, cause mage grps can also be tough fighters, but I think your setup lacks in a lot of little points, which r gonna be your death, especially debuffing being not efficient enough. A grp will never stand very good for a complete pbae, so let's assume you get a perfect mezz off and nobody can purge, after the first pbae the ppl will run in all directions. AE Stun won't help much cause the ppl at the outer edges will be free again in a few seconds.

In my opinion, if u want to make a debuff grp, get 2 runecarvers for cold debuff and 2 darkcarvers for spec DD's. If you want to make a pbae grp, try to get most dmg out of 1 pbae, cause you must always think like if you could only get one off, before ppl spread out.

W

wiiwii

get 3 savages instead :D

but seriously having hard time seeing sm's going with that split specc.

One question: have u tried playing a mage and used low lvl spells?

well gl too pbae guild

G

Gryrith

someone has to say this, shorten your signature gregstah :p

B

beehappy

Gregsta's Signature >>> Xanatea's ego imo.

About group setup.

Just let him form that group and play.
Why u all always want teach ppl?:D
Mebbe let them be fu@@ed self?:D Specialy if they want that.
And after u can point your finger to Gregsta and shout "LOOOSSSEEERR!!"

Wii - ppl ask about Box-leader.
Come back and play.

D

duact

greg is a noob ebayer who obviousley never have been in a pbaoe grp.

D

deadkid

Originally posted by Runolaz
Hmm...Someting about lvl 35 debuff, 41 PBAE on the SM, RM using nearsigth vs Hib grp and 48 vs 45 Pac for pom/mezz/stunn...but da rest :rolleyes: .

Not understandable even for me being russian T_T

M

mastade

yeh, he might be a moron, his setup sux.. but dont underestimate the power of Mid pbae grps, they got better tools than the other realms, with warriors guarding an sm, sm pet intercept and ae stun.. tank grps get a hard time killing anything with those abilities.

I think a better setup would be:

Supp SM, 49 supp rest Darkness
Warrior, usual spec
Warrior, usual spec
Skald, atleast 43 bs
Shammie, aug/cave spec
Pac/mend healer, 44 pac, 31 mend
Aug/mend healer, 40 mend, 36 aug

Maybe even ditch one warrior to get another healer or SM

The "only" problem a mid pbae grp has is ranged attacks.. as they cant debuff their own baseline dd as chanters can.

well, take a look at the Midget Mafia movie and see them wtfpwn.. they even had a zerker in the grp -_-

S

Shaki/Aeis

BAoD is hell for a mage group=/
Only hib got BAoD. (and Group purge)
I wouldn't say a mid pbae group is better than a hib one. Sometimes Mid is better and sometimes Hib.

F

Freppe^^

Not like all chanters go for baod nowadays anyway. Baod is only good for the purpose of fighting caster grp and zergs aight and, how often do you meet a caster grp for mid.. alb caster grps r mostly shit anyway so. :p

Also, as a low rr chanter, not like you'd go for baod directly. There is much better stuff to choose.

F

Freppe^^

Btw, you should give the guy a break, i mean, the strong tanks grp ppl tend to go with now has also some day in the past been a test, and it went gr8, perhaps his will aswell.

Tho your attitude should change greg. :p And stop that russian!^^

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by Hatt
lol :|
To me?

And no not very many maybe have BAoD. But when I played atleast the high RR chanters seemed to have it. And one part of the fun is to be able to kill other good groups too and not just the low rr random ones;)

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
To me?

And no not very many maybe have BAoD. But when I played atleast the high RR chanters seemed to have it. And one part of the fun is to be able to kill other good groups too and not just the low rr random ones;)

Yes the high rr ones picks it if they got PTS to spare. I'd neva pick it tbh, why choose smth you use rarely. Rather go for RP MoC Purge and lower your casting speed, some wp etc. Baod is really, really, really worthless for the time being with all tank grps etc. imo ':)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Baod is really, really, really worthless for the time being with all tank grps etc. imo ':)

Except for the <2sec-duration-CC-on-your-whole-group thing...

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by mastade
I think a better setup would be:

Warrior, usual spec
Warrior, usual spec
Skald, atleast 43 bs
Shammie, aug/cave spec
Pac/mend healer, 44 pac, 31 mend
Aug/mend healer, 40 mend, 36 aug
Works really well, however - if you got a good warrior and some teamplay you only need 1 warrior. ( intercepting pets are lovely ^^ )

Swap 1 warrior for a dark SM imo, worked extremely well, especially inside hib keeps ^^ ( didn't it noaim? ^^ )

F

Freppe^^

Why not just remove warrior and take 3 sup sm's 1 dark sm :D The pet intercept for them sm's anyway!

H

Hatt

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
To me?

Would probably quote you if i wanted to say you something.

Users who are viewing this thread