Pbaoe rvr guild starting up, read n sign up..

G

Gregstah

The day have come to where i must act...

I've been thinking for about a month about doing this rvr guild/grp

And i now decided to start recruiting some people to the guild wich will be created next weekend.. i know it sounds wierd but thats the way it goes..

So i been thinking and thinking and came up with this...

The setup is going to be like this

Healer(45+ PAC rest mend)
Healer(39+ Mend rest aug)
Shaman(37 aug rest cave)
Skald
Warrior (me)
Spiritmaster(41 supp 35 dark)
Spiritmaster(41 supp 35 dark)
Runemaster(40+ supp 30+ dark)

This setup is quiet hard to play with, but its allways possible..

So i hope there are some lonenly people out there who really dont wanna stand and /yell LFG!!! and want a good guild running caster grp(PBAE)

And if there is i hope u can reply here and sign ur self up or pm me ingame as Foorau/Snardis/Morkai(inactive atm)

And i know that we surely can do a great job on making a good guild with some nice peeps and have great fun..

be lvl 50 have sc set, and last but not least.. have humor :)

Peace on you

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by bouh
looks like u have no idea bout most characters specs.

wtg great leadur T_T

character builder for teh win (http://daoc.catacombs.com/cbuilder15.cfm), mr.iknowhow2play

Well bouh if u actually open ur eyes and take a look at their spec, u might see why i go that way.. fanx..

just a tad.. open ur small russian eyes i posmotri na spec.. ok?

so when u have looked and know why its the spec i want then start flaming/asking stupid questions oke?!

now plz dont fuck up this thread like u did with the last one..

P

Pin

Give a noob a group, he might learn something that day...

Give him a guild, and his knowledge grows through experience daily...

Give him a link to ebay and daddy's credit card, and Gregstah is the result.

B

bouh

da eto ne speci, a hren znaet 4to... osobenno eto kasaetsja smov i rma. Dlja tvoego "experimenta" nuzhno gimpanut' azh zelyh 3 pesra.

healer 45pac+ - eto rovno 48 pac.

imo

533N

Hmmm, Im no expert on PBAE RvR groups, but what exactly is that Warrior (which happens to be you) doing there?

Leeching RP?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Pin

:ROFLMAO:

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by 533N
Hmmm, Im no expert on PBAE RvR groups, but what exactly is that Warrior (which happens to be you) doing there?

Leeching RP?

if u dont know anything dont start flaming.. "leeching rp?" is a flame yes.. gimp0r

u know wot a tank does?

Lemme say it like this, i've played in hib i know wot a tank does.. dont ask stupid questions

A bouh, slushai, znaech zachem takoi spec? net ne xuya ne znaech.. lvl 35 debuff + lvl 41 pbae ot sm'a i nearsight ot rm'a protev hib grup.. tak shto jeg dolgo dolgo dumal, tut vobche ne malinkoi ashibke net.. a 48 pac ne tak uzh i vazhno jesli pac hiler horosho igraet.. 45 dla last pom n thats fine.. ne nada poslednij insta mezz etc, 45-48 ne bolchaja problema, da 48 ludche..

nu znaech ja dumal i prochol k zaklucheniju shto eto ochen horoshij setup i spec..

naidi ashibki, no ne malinkije i hujovije

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by Pin

Pin shut up! :p

go play inactive thingy that u do with ur self

B

bouh

erm, i won't comment anymore.

let him try to nearsight pbae hib grp as he is supposed to do.
and let him to debuff spirit resist of regular alb fg (20-30 ppl ;))

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Gregstah

A bouh, slushai, znaech zachem takoi spec? net ne xuya ne znaech.. lvl 35 debuff + lvl 41 pbae ot sm'a i nearsight ot rm'a protev hib grup.. tak shto jeg dolgo dolgo dumal, tut vobche ne malinkoi ashibke net.. a 48 pac ne tak uzh i vazhno jesli pac hiler horosho igraet.. 45 dla last pom n thats fine.. ne nada poslednij insta mezz etc, 45-48 ne bolchaja problema, da 48 ludche..

nu znaech ja dumal i prochol k zaklucheniju shto eto ochen horoshij setup i spec..

Hmm...Someting about lvl 35 debuff, 41 PBAE on the SM, RM using nearsigth vs Hib grp and 48 vs 45 Pac for pom/mezz/stunn...but da rest :rolleyes: .

S

Shaki/Aeis

Why not get the RM 50 supp? The snare/nuke is energy so also gain when the SM debuff.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by bouh
healer 45pac+ - eto rovno 48 pac.

can be 47 pac 26 mend ^^
insta mezz will be used a lot, insta stun not that often, so can be traded for better group heal

R

reebs

etc. etc. etc.

It will all result that someone does /quit faster then you could say pussy in russian anyway.

I want to say GL to you and your guild, I want to thank my dad for not jerking me out and got me born and my other dad for giving birth to me.

sigh

S

sofus

if u dont know anything dont start flaming.. "leeching rp?" is a flame yes.. gimp0r

u know wot a tank does?

Lemme say it like this, i've played in hib i know wot a tank does.. dont ask stupid questions

first of all i dont think he was flaming simply asking a question...
And do you expect ppls to actually join you when you make such agressive remarks here on your own tread? Calling ppls gimz0r or what it was you said.... You said yourself have humor... lol get some yourself imo :)

E

eyeznp

^^

Originally posted by Pin

roflmao !!!!!111eleven

btw... who will gimp the dmg on a supp SM or on a dark SM just to be in your guild ?

Remember lower lvl spells = bigger chance to resist and lower dmg !

But maybe u can find a few fools, there will gimp a SM like that GL

K

Kallio

Good luck finding those guys with the SM specs, It might to prove "a bit" hard :rolleyes:

If you want some kind of new kind pbae setup I think this would be something

Healer 44/31 or 48pac
healer 40/36pac or 40/36aug

RM 48RC 24dark
SM 49Supp rest dark
SM 49Supp rest dark

Warr
Skald (At least 43 BS!!!)
Shammy

:edit: On the other hand I´m not sure could you organize yourself out of a paper bag, so good luck have fun and so on :great:

G

Gregstah

Re: ^^

Originally posted by eyeznp
roflmao !!!!!111eleven

btw... who will gimp the dmg on a supp SM or on a dark SM just to be in your guild ?

Remember lower lvl spells = bigger chance to resist and lower dmg !

But maybe u can find a few fools, there will gimp a SM like that GL

Christ Sake what a moron! haha.. man u might take a look at those specs and tell me what is wrong? i would gladly know that for sure i bet ya..

damn! how can u ever say that?
Jezus Christ, Holy Marie!

plz, take a look at spec like i told Bouh, then speak up oke? kthxbye

K

Kallio

Re: Re: ^^

Christ Sake what a moron! haha.. man u might take a look at those specs and tell me what is wrong? i would gladly know that for sure i bet ya..

damn! how can u ever say that?
Jezus Christ, Holy Marie!

plz, take a look at spec like i told Bouh, then speak up oke? kthxbye

First of all, how many 41/35 SMs you know?

Then, why not just go 49/22 and if you REALLY want to debuff get a dark SM to do it?

Or, why not jsut ditch that idea and go with 3 49supp SMs?

B

Blazor Meneth

Ryska e en aning svårt att fatta, ja.

O

old.anubis

2 sms with 41 supp wont kill even afk lurikeen

G

Gregstah

Wow we got sweeds around oO

Well listen up mr kallio, first of all, 1 debuffer aint enough for a MID caster grp, this aint hib man, just get a grip and smell the air outside ur door.. maybe go out and get some fresh air, calm down then write stuff..

3x debuffers = ALOT faster debuffs on all from 1grp, then allso wot about teh zergs? or u forgot em?

lvl 41 pbae aint so resistable as u think, its the second best and the resist is based on casters lvl and spell lvl, now if it was the third best pbae, then it would be resisted alot no doubt, but also with a 35% DEBUFF! its not as resisable as u think, the dmg will actually be alot higher then from a lvl 49 supp with first debuff.. 1 SM aint enough for debuffs as i said, so at least 2 are needed for that, and thats just the starting setup... if ppl get alot better at debuffing, i mean if that 1 dark sm gets alot better at debuffing ppl alone with no help, that means debuff at least 6 members BEFORE our SM's go in action, then it might be abit better yes, but then again remember det tanks, demezz, purge and GP! so its all about time in RvR, after a mezz u got like a special amount of seconds before the other grp starts ganking u, if u understand what i mean.. so the 3 sm's debuff 2 ppl each, well thats 6 ppl... then we got 2 undebuffed players, the 6 other debuffed players will go down fast, belive me... with aoe stun etc etc.. thats like FAST? well nvm, once again dont post stupid stuff before thinking of it, if u got a GOOD comment about why i shouldnt do that kinda setup and that it actually is logical and true then sure, fire away and help me out by telling me, but dont post stuff becouse u THINK u know better then i do.. becouse thats just lame and u wont get anything out of it but a flame back or smth.. so once again, think before replying, this aint an easy setup to play, but once its up and running its allmost undefeatable...

Thank you :)

O

old.Lethul

imo 50 supp on the SMs and not over 44 pac on healer

B

bouh

moc
debuff char1 - resisted lvl35 teh debuff
debuff char1 - resisted lvl35 teh debuff
debuff char1 - omg it's landed
debuff char2 - resisted lvl35 teh debuff
debuff char2 - omg it's landed
debuff on char1 is expired
debuff char1 - ...

moc is gone

^^

L

lorric

yea gregstah what does BC know about caster groups eh im sure knowledge is much better;/

N

Nazghul-

russian daoc mafia having internal disputes? :D

R

reebs

90% of this thread is the russian guys signature...that is enough for me to rest my case about his credibility imo.

gl etc..again...

O

old.anubis

Wow we got sweeds around oO

Well listen up mr kallio, first of all, 1 debuffer aint enough for a MID caster grp, this aint hib man, just get a grip and smell the air outside ur door.. maybe go out and get some fresh air, calm down then write stuff..

3x debuffers = ALOT faster debuffs on all from 1grp, then allso wot about teh zergs? or u forgot em?

lvl 41 pbae aint so resistable as u think, its the second best and the resist is based on casters lvl and spell lvl, now if it was the third best pbae, then it would be resisted alot no doubt, but also with a 35% DEBUFF! its not as resisable as u think, the dmg will actually be alot higher then from a lvl 49 supp with first debuff.. 1 SM aint enough for debuffs as i said, so at least 2 are needed for that, and thats just the starting setup... if ppl get alot better at debuffing, i mean if that 1 dark sm gets alot better at debuffing ppl alone with no help, that means debuff at least 6 members BEFORE our SM's go in action, then it might be abit better yes, but then again remember det tanks, demezz, purge and GP! so its all about time in RvR, after a mezz u got like a special amount of seconds before the other grp starts ganking u, if u understand what i mean.. so the 3 sm's debuff 2 ppl each, well thats 6 ppl... then we got 2 undebuffed players, the 6 other debuffed players will go down fast, belive me... with aoe stun etc etc.. thats like FAST? well nvm, once again dont post stupid stuff before thinking of it, if u got a GOOD comment about why i shouldnt do that kinda setup and that it actually is logical and true then sure, fire away and help me out by telling me, but dont post stuff becouse u THINK u know better then i do.. becouse thats just lame and u wont get anything out of it but a flame back or smth.. so once again, think before replying, this aint an easy setup to play, but once its up and running its allmost undefeatable...

Thank you :)

the only debuff which can help comes from rc rm
maybe, just maybe, it is worth to invite dark sm, but his utility sucks in comparison with supp rm

best group we had was approx like this
http://members.lycos.co.uk/kondraty/sshot104.jpg
full pac healer
aug/mend healer
full supp rm
full supp sm
full supp sm
skald
aug/cave shaman
zerk/warr

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Greg is it possible that you are wrong and all of these other people are right?

Users who are viewing this thread