Pay £9.99 And The Campers Are Still There

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Hello mr. wiseguy

I tried to have a look at the lab yesterday with my healer and 2 guildies, but got zerged to smithrenes by the 5FG albs on stick killing everyone there. Thats after i avoided Lxn's group of stealthers and Potugeeses group of archers on the way to the Lab.

That 5fg was trying to kill bosses and get artifacts to try to activate Maulers. Don't see it as attempting to zerg the realm enemies, though obviously a few were ploughed down.

I know I got 'zerged' down a few times trying to get to that Alb zerg.

Ignite

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
It's the Spirit of The Game to camp and zerg, not doing so might get you banned.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Cause it lags like fook and i want to farm the above noobs trying to get there to have revenge of all the times i got zerged down?
Pretty simple.

This post exposes you for a c*ck. :kissit:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah forgot Dyvet population ain't 3000 primetime with 60% in laby.
That's prolly y u don't lag, anyway that's beside the point of my post.

can be that good a comp m8 played on killbury 3 days after lotm relase 6k primetime and i didnt lag in laby

next excuse please

Gahn

Resident Freddy
can be that good a comp m8 played on killbury 3 days after lotm relase 6k primetime and i didnt lag in laby

next excuse please

Lol i see u too got the core point of the post, nm xD

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
ATTENTION !
this post may contain sarcasm, discretion is advised

wow, who would have thought that some evul players would actually camp the entrance of the new rvr dungon ! and im prety sure that no1 in the whole wide world would have ever thought there would come a whine post about it...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I could care less whether you're impressed or worried. It don't change the fact you're a c*ck. :)

soo.. since you expose an ass infront of a c*ck, you are signaling exactly, what :confused:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ATTENTION !
this post may contain sarcasm, discretion is advised

wow, who would have thought that some evul players would actually camp the entrance of the new rvr dungon ! and im prety sure that no1 in the whole wide world would have ever thought there would come a whine post about it...

tehe, hehehe

/chuckles

spot on dude :fluffle:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I could care less whether you're impressed or worried. It don't change the fact you're a c*ck. :)

Yeh yeh whatever floats your boat, meanwhile be my guest and fuck off back from whereever u came out :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
surely its a good thing to always know where you can find action rather than having to wander around for hours on end finding nothing?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
surely its a good thing to always know where you can find action rather than having to wander around for hours on end finding nothing?

yes, but people start threads if the action they find isn't in small easily digestible RP chunks :) preferably of a size that's just small enough for them to win almost every time ;)

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but people start threads if the action they find isn't in small easily digestible RP chunkspreferably of a size that's just small enough for them to win almost every time

tbh i dont want arpee at the moment..wanna explore the labyrinth....

managed it today witha friend...suicide run to get away from hub...worked.

got down to level 4, killed the named as we found them....happy now..

had a few rvr fights, 2v2 and a sneeky mid stealther trying to kill buff bot whilst we on a named mob was classic, respect to rummysummat...

although he died trying......bb player shat him self

its worth exploring guys, there is some great sites to see...going to find a dog to train tomorrow
:flame: :england: :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom