Pay £9.99 And The Campers Are Still There

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like the Mid and Hib grps have found a new home....

Guys I can understand you are still arpee horny....but for christ sake give it a rest for a week or 2 so those that dont wanna have to wait for a full grp to enjoy the labyrinth can do so.

Yes I got pwned, Yes I'm an ALB but I also paid mt money and wanna play it my way.....

Camping the Entrances to Labyrinth is just bad show, bad show.

THe hub I can understand as there are a few escape routes:england:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
And everyone... ah one.. a two... a three...

"Someone died in an RvR zone!"

The rr11 bainshees three shotting Molty despite the fact I was spamming greater heals on him were a bit annoying, but they died after a while.

All part of the fun.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Just do the champion quests until they grow up :england:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
for the later champion quests you have to go into the labby.

Yes this was common on US too, they have fixed it on there so you cant even use siege on them, used to have a bit of fun hammering them with a cata :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there's another entrance added that takes you deep into the labyrinth come 1.87 as well...

If people camp the entrances they'll get reduced RP most of the time, if that doesn't put them off you can just run past them whilst still pvp immune after a death

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
and i was about to ask the fellow albs to gives the hibs a break and don`t restrict their access to the lab by breaking both their port on glen and crau...

lads (that means mostly fellow albs), it`s a new expansion, we all payed for it, give everyone equal chances to enjoy it, don`t break eachothers porting (acess to lotm) keeps for the next week.

fuck eachother over once inside all you want, just let people get inside without making that a quest on itself for a week ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
that's a bit unfortunate for the hibs, though you only need to get into the labyrinth once and bind...

Boat to agramon :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
that's a bit unfortunate for the hibs, though you only need to get into the labyrinth once and bind...

Boat to agramon :)

you know what i mean

you ndon`t want to spend the first hour(s) you bought a new expansion figuring out how to actually get there due to player oposition.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
FFS stop trying to tell people how to play the game :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Seems lab is all about fun, not aimed at fg v fg, insta action repop back at spawn and go again, all good fun, some nice areas for big battles. I can see it being a nice place to just kill or get killed. but yes, not ideal to run solo, the mobs make it interesting too. agro on both sides constantly. I can see the hub being a huge arena of lag and big battles :]

Hopefully will be great fun for all pugs and set groups. I can see it will be adding on anything thats red, but i dont think thats a problem :) 8v8 in frontier, all other rvr fun inside lab.

First nights impressions are good, hope it stays like this with more enemy tho

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
FFS stop trying to tell people how to play the game :p

But surely the important question here is:
Would you be banned if you cut port to the lab, claimed the tower BUT then set it to level 1?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
i`m asking / sugesting politely,

i`m not ordering / enforcing anything.

i know you would argue with me if i told you you rocked.

Arguing with you keeps me going through these dark, sleepless nights...

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
The posters having a laugh surely. Come play Mid atm m8 and watch the death spam from Albs killing at the Mid bridgehead to Agramon. Given that Albion outnumbers Mid & Hib combined atm I'd say we're likely to suffer this problem just a wee bit more than you...

ps I'm not saying it's not lame, nor that Mids/Hibs don't do it but get a grip really. The goddam game (or is it just this server?) is full of tosspots who just want their arpees any way they can and "f*ck the other guy". :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
You have 2 entrance for Laby, shouldn't be a problem to get in.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Might be best to let us know got my BB ganked 5 times trying the normal entrance.

:)

Eble

some where near your tower with the maze round it in all zones looks like a few rock and a sewer hole

expect the next one to be s gank grps in the room just before you port in it almost like tower framing but with easier kills

cmr

Banned
finally got cl10 which i wanted before i go away for the weekend

reminds me of how old DF rvr used to be except a bit less solo friendly because when a zerg comes through your fucked.... not often you would get zerged so much in old df :p but still pretty cool none the less

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
finally got cl10 which i wanted before i go away for the weekend

reminds me of how old DF rvr used to be except a bit less solo friendly because when a zerg comes through your fucked.... not often you would get zerged so much in old df :p but still pretty cool none the less

Good for you, now kindly fuck off.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
lol, people that before have said its a war is suddenly whining, funny tbh :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Shoking, bridge campers whining about agramon bridges jumpers to Laby.
Fucking Funky Priceless!!!!!!!!!
I do hope Mythic will get rid of bind inside Laby also tbfh.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Shoking, bridge campers whining about agramon bridges jumpers to Laby.
Fucking Funky Priceless!!!!!!!!!
I do hope Mythic will get rid of bind inside Laby also tbfh.

Why on earth would you want to remove bind in labby, it makes it almost list instant action instead of spending 3 hours on a boat for action

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Why on earth would you want to remove bind in labby, it makes it almost list instant action instead of spending 3 hours on a boat for action

Cause it lags like fook and i want to farm the above noobs trying to get there to have revenge of all the times i got zerged down?
Pretty simple.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well its like it was on usa severs then. Lag, Lag and more Lag then to add to the Lag there was a zerg of albs and mids and hibs camping corners with shrooms,ml9 pets etc etc

laby on EU severs like USA severs will loose its appeal in about 3 or 4 wks time...why? because you will get pissed at the perma lag, the adding of zerging stealthers/sorcs/bainshees abusing los...and so on. also the fact that its always lagging down there because the pc required to run this in conjunction with rvr is high end. i know from playing on the usa that even high end pc's lagged severly wen even fg's are inc.

its a poor expansion designed at making more money for mythic and not thinking about the end game in any regard. and wait till the albs figure out that you can place ml10 titans at the entrances so guards aggro them and they can kill those who respawn after dieing! :eek2:

anyways enjoy it while the novelty is there. it will be forgotten about soon. just another useless zone added and a missed oppurtunity to improve the game.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
It took about 2 months from release before RvR started to drift back to the main zones, so expect the same here.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Just do the champion quests until they grow up :england:

Hello mr. wiseguy

I tried to have a look at the lab yesterday with my healer and 2 guildies, but got zerged to smithrenes by the 5FG albs on stick killing everyone there. Thats after i avoided Lxn's group of stealthers and Potugeeses group of archers on the way to the Lab.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Cause it lags like fook and i want to farm the above noobs trying to get there to have revenge of all the times i got zerged down?
Pretty simple.

get a better comp ? turn of effects ?....in other words : Pretty simple !!
I cant say i got a uber comp...but with some effects off i may still run 2 accounts on 1 comp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom