Patchday

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
i cant log in either.
i would imagine they are overloaded atm.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
yes they're struggling a bit with the load but are still working, just keep trying, you'll get in eventually.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
yes they're struggling a bit with the load but are still working, just keep trying, you'll get in eventually.
thats what she said last night....

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

Problems not getting connection Erivoss, it's staying connected that's the problem, I got connected , disconnected, connected, disconnected, connected... now login server is overloaded.

Pop to the supermarket now I think, bread, cheese , sugar, toilet roll, coffee. anything else......hem... chocolate. choc-o-late..

DS.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Both my accounts ld'ed, probably my first ld death this patch, 4th ld/lag dead this lvl. Ow that will be compensated with the free lvl awards!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Jobil said:
thats what she said last night....

:fluffle:

Edit: I'm having a lot of problems trying to get past the login server (as in the bit where you put in username and PW, it's not getting to the server select ><), is this just me or are many people having this trouble?. Only reason i can think of is that theres a lot of people trying to log in at once :<.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
btw, WHAT the hell did you all do to the login screen? it got made ugleh :p

oh and nerf connecting spam.

Edit: This is worse than trying to log into the NF beta was :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
btw how many login servers do u have...maybe think about putting a few more up

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Double trouble for me- had to renew sub as well, so was spamming e-mail for confirmation of sub and spamming log-in incase sub e-mail was late.

The e-mail has now arrived though :) Still spamming log-in :(

celeran one

Fledgling Freddie
horay for updates

read the patch notes looks like you guys been busy, lets just hope the lagg spikes and lds go away : :kissit:

any ideas when sever wil be up and ruuning

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
celeran one said:
read the patch notes looks like you guys been busy, lets just hope the lagg spikes and lds go away : :kissit:

any ideas when sever wil be up and ruuning

there up, just the login server is being hammered by every one trying to login so its hard for people to actually login atm

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
give more login servers so ppl can come in and use there cash :p

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm..
These login servers can't be for real... :twak:

Oh well, time to fish & craft some in WoW and pop a can of beer until this gets sorted :flame:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
The puppy which you get for completing the Puppy Quest is really cute :)
Already see alot of people walking around with them :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
I actually got in first try before - but then I had an uncontrolable urge to see what happened over at the Prydwen server, and stupid as I where, I logged out and tried to reconnect ... and now I'm stuck in the login queue like the rest of you. /slaps self!

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
50 mins and counting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
:fluffle:

Edit: I'm having a lot of problems trying to get past the login server (as in the bit where you put in username and PW, it's not getting to the server select ><), is this just me or are many people having this trouble?. Only reason i can think of is that theres a lot of people trying to log in at once :<.

Poor Vlad, tell me your acc and PW and i'll try for you. I can get in ok! Promise!!!

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i got in, but, then got insta kicked because "aparently" my acc is already logged in :p

Redflower

Fledgling Freddie
I don't remember any such problem when 1.70 was patched, maybe the server Alb/ToA and Mid/ToA shared in 1.70 now also serves as the login server...

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
encart_171_en.jpg

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
must log in...must log in ...must log in

wait :twak:

glad i'm still at work ...sames me the frustration

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty funny that the login server seems to be hammered, but still the population on servers isn't increasing much at all for hours.

Redflower

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
glad i'm still at work ...sames me the frustration
Got an odd feeling that we'll still be queuing up by the time you're back from work :eek7:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, population is stable, so GoA is just talking out of its arse I'm afraid.
Houston, we have problem, but no clue what...
Regards, Glottis

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
Pretty funny that the login server seems to be hammered, but still the population on servers isn't increasing much at all for hours.

Remember the same login server does the work for all the german and french servers aswell, so take their populations into account as well. People really should have waited for the offical announcement that the servers were up rather than trying to bang their way in so they really have themselves to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom