Patchday

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Arakasi01 said:
Pretty funny that the login server seems to be hammered, but still the population on servers isn't increasing much at all for hours.

Exactly right. There's something we're not being told here... :twak: GOA

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML6 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L6, ML7 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR2L9, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
[12-01-2005] Opening of the servers

We are currently restarting the servers and many players have already logged into the game before the official announcement of the opening. Login servers are still saturated. We are carefully watching this last stage so that everyone can access the game as soon as possible.

maybe wait for the announcement that the servers are offically open before trying to bang in your way and then QQing like little girls?

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
maybe wait for the announcement that the servers are offically open before trying to bang in your way and then QQing like little girls?

maybe try reading the whole thread before QQ'ing like a little girl mr banned Ballad.

:wanker:

the servers ARE officially open, had you actually read the thread you would know that :wanker:

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Remember the same login server does the work for all the german and french servers aswell, so take their populations into account as well. People really should have waited for the offical announcement that the servers were up rather than trying to bang their way in so they really have themselves to blame.

The logic behind that being? :eek6:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ballard said:

You've got plenty to say about this friend. Eviross posted at 2.25pm that servers were up and to "just keep trying". So that's what folks are doing but the problem is still very clear for all to see. What isn't clear is what the problem is, why it doesn't clear over a period of several hours and what's been done to resolve it. I've only tried to get in about half a dozen times since 4.30pm myself but I'm finding it annoying. God knows how those who've been trying for a couple of hours longer must feel...

Oh, and if folk want to air their opinions on this situation that's their prerogative, they're paying customers. So why don't you just stfu... :)

Krago etc.
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Jerjerod said:
tbh its complete bollox..! we never had this problem after any other patch :eek: why dont they just admit thereis a probelm :eek:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Jerjerod said:

EU server populations are going up aswell, not just the english servers. So in fact the login servers are letting in more than a few hundred :) Dont get me wrong im not arguing im just saying it is letting in more than is visible on the main english community site.

maybe try reading the whole thread before QQ'ing like a little girl mr banned Ballad.

I prefer the offical community site. THe servers may be up, but that doesnt mean they have 'offically' opened and thus have to conform to normal operating standard. Please keep on whining maybe your momma will give you some milk and cookies.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Testing is complete, all servers are ready and will start coming back up shortly. I don't know what order they'll come back in... that depends on the admins and which ones they decide to start first... Within the hour all should be up though.

don't listen to Xalin either ;)

for the benefit of ballard here is the quote.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Merrilow said:
for the benefit of ballard here is the quote.

Lo merri, yeah i have seen that, but if you read that quote he is saying the servers are coming up not that they are offically opened. There is a rather large semantic difference. All i was pointing out was that we cant expect standard service untill we recieve that notification... And what good is whing going to do about it?

EDIT: chill Cithlin, why do you delete your amusing posts after making them> or is that the work of a mod?

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
I think people are letting out some fustration, they've been lead to believe the servers are up and running then had to stare at the "trying another login server" message for the last 2 hours. Understandable frustration ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I got trying another login server, but didn't cancel it, and it worked about 30 seconds later.

Worked for me, may for you . . .

Darzil

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
EDIT: chill Cithlin, why do you delete your amusing posts after making them> or is that the work of a mod?

modded.. not my doing...

stupid mods seem to think its funny.. they have no standards on this forum its pathetic.. people post all sorts of insults and get away with it, i call someone a knob-cheese and it gets deleted.. mmmm-kay... sad indeed when someone cant use a funny insult like knob-cheese without it being modded..
no-doubt this will be modded too :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom