Patch notes?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Then they add another bloody disease/ easymode kiter class.

Sooo much fun to be a tank.
Well if they want VWs can already jerk tanks around by kiting with instasnare and/or ichor. Nice change I think, needed some reward for taking arb higher.

They seem to be dripfeeding more interrupts with each patch, which I guess is one way of taking casters down a peg or two.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Celerity does not work for twisting atm. The paladin using it has to shelter weapon if he wants to twist celerity. Also celerity eats 15%/pow per tick roughly.

are these just bugs on pendragon ? or is it 'working as intended' :m00:

would fucking suck to give paladins such a nice ability just to fuck it up by sheltering weapon and not being able to twist nething else, kinda one of the the strengths of a paladin...

/b CELERITY BOT LFG!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Oh man....I just got a Valkgasm I think.

It's not the end of all, cause I'd still like more WS, but c'mon, charge is a friggen nice thing to get and more HP, hey, I take them. So wow, that is my Valkyrie with strong love, let's go on.

I recently respecced my healer to 42mend / 33aug and wow, I'm getting love again for my really nice heals, which rox a lot.

Aaaaand my pets finally go underwater with my druid, is that believable?

This patch is just hugs and kisses for me personally =) I just hope there is more to come in a future version of 1.83 =)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
350 range on celerity is a bit poor, even a full blown tank train which assists pro good will struggle all to get it due to lag issues and stuff. Im guessing now that both alb and mid have Celerity that it will be given to hib also. my guess is that itlld go to either the champ or vw.. hopefully champ :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
:D better champ than vw, they alrdy buffed vw this patch :p

Yeah, so when a VW ask for grp after the patch, the grp wont laugh, just reply "Sorry, dont need a vw"
IMPROVEMENTZ

censi

Can't get enough of FH
mythic definetly got wrong impression that hunters are under performing compared to other archers. every patch there little boosts here and there for the class. 7 second stunn is nasty, and god no its not difficult to get off, run through back pedal stun. the wolf thing is gonna be real annoying too. they need to implement a fix for pets tracking in stealther because the amount of time hunters set pets on you and you can avoid them by going uder water is high. I mean the pet still follows you on the surface so the hunter (and his zerg) should be able to find you still, just kind of makes it a bit of a chase. Now its gonna be set heater seeker pet and die to zerg 30 seconds later. poor show.

still shocked though they havent address bow issues for all archer classes. this is the biggest gripe i think for most players.

also that paladin stuff. Well im sure alb could do with boosts for the paladin with regards to FG or mass rvr, but the pala is one heck of a nasty beast in 1v1. with ablative chants its gonna be close to god mode now.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
Im guessing now that both alb and mid have Celerity that it will be given to hib also. my guess is that itlld go to either the champ or vw.. hopefully champ

dream on :p

caster realm etc etc :touch: tbh bm's got enough advantages already they dont need celerity. if hib did get it should be on mentalist imo ;)

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
7s rear stun ? i can somtimes kill some peeps outright with the current 5s stun<with crits ofc> nasty! and at bloody last the stupid dog can go under water!? Mythic been drinking or somthing? :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Hmm, I see old school merc trains :>

LoL i look forward to this eh straef would be like the old days 3 mercs 1 pally all on assist or 2 mercs 1 pole arms 1 pally then the rest to fend for themselves :(

i see a new group setup

2x cleric 1x sorc 1x frair 1x cabby/thurg 2x Merc/DPS 1x Pally celerity bot

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Just get celerity LW & red haste from druid and that's it? :D

i have a celerity lw that procs like a fucker, and a shield that procs celerity at times when i slam stuff. thats why i said, a buff would be pretty retarded :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
LoL i look forward to this eh straef would be like the old days 3 mercs 1 pally all on assist or 2 mercs 1 pole arms 1 pally then the rest to fend for themselves :(

i see a new group setup

2x cleric 1x sorc 1x frair 1x cabby/thurg 2x Merc/DPS 1x Pally celerity bot
Well, I'd already be happy if mercs would get to deal damage again, rather than being a sort of interrupt bot that's continuously ooe ;x But hey, it looks like we'll get end regen aswell as more dmg output, so I ain't complaining :p

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
"Paladin - The Paladin's endurance chant range has been increased to 2000 units."

about fucking time. :cheers:

some nice changes in there... all mercs needs now is a 4s stun on flank, a rear snare and a god-mode rr5 ;)

and all BM's need is higher DPS, chain armour, spec AF, highlander race, and a good anytime, not to mention dmg add. Grass is always greener on the other side konah :p. BM dmg is way behind mercs in general.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
What merc's need is a lil nerf :( same goes for vamps ofc :twak:

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
mercs really dont need a nerf compared to half the other class's out there, cant even believe you just said that :s

bm>merc>zerk atm.

Zerk needs the most love atm imo.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
heeelooooo.....this is not about Mercs!!!

This is about Valkyrieeeees =))

Yes, I'm still totally happy cause all the hours I spend on kitting her out atm are not wasted =)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
soz its a bout paladins. and the dhoom of all stealthers unsheathing their feable leg weapons ! jhaeHAHEheEHEHehehe GOGO TEAM ARTHUR

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Kerith said:
soz its a bout paladins. and the dhoom of all stealthers unsheathing their feable leg weapons ! jhaeHAHEheEHEHehehe GOGO TEAM ARTHUR

I doubt that the chant will affect leggy weaps, since they deal melee dmg and not magic dmg. You can test it on bainshee though.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eluvia said:
the chants DO affect leggy weapons.

the proc maybe, but not the complete dmg, or am I wrong? Cause I won't believe that before I screens of that.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i have a celerity lw that procs like a fucker, and a shield that procs celerity at times when i slam stuff. thats why i said, a buff would be pretty retarded :)

procs like 10% not like a 'fucker' ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom