patch 1.88 no GOA dedicated download patches WTF?

uron

Loyal Freddie
still can farm some of the rarer drops in TOA, farming laby and DF...but not alot you need cash for now anyway!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
HAVE THEY FIXED QUICKLOGINS THIS PATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

if not i demand my money back :<

Poag

m00?
After 5 years people still think mythic run the european servers... do you even check who you're giving money to these days?

Although i havn't played DAoC in 2/3 years i do still read the forums and try and watch patch notes.

But that made my chuckle :D

You sir get a cookie.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
im just wondering how the hell are you gonna make money now days when scrolls are worth noting? an you cant farm artis , df 4 the win?

You can do that quest that can be repeated and gives you like 230g per run, heard people made around 10-20p in a couple of hours or so doing that quest.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You can do that quest that can be repeated and gives you like 230g per run, heard people made around 10-20p in a couple of hours or so doing that quest.

If the GOA dragon campain runs on same timeline as Mythic one.

And it's 500g and takes 15-20 mins to do.

Dard

Part of the furniture
im just wondering how the hell are you gonna make money now days when scrolls are worth noting? an you cant farm artis , df 4 the win?

Do you get adolecent dragons with this patch ? .. do those a few times & you'll end up with 100 or so RA stones & full skill repsecs, they'll be worth fvck-all but you will have a feeling of great wealth all the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom