Patch 1.78 is up. Hunter love! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
not a lot has been changed really ;) hard to put blame on any one person - we'll see in a year or two if things are better :p

however the thought of mackey being an "alb lover" is really quite laughable ;)

alblover or not, couldnt care less :)

Some really nice changes has arised lately, and more seem to come aswell. But yea, time will tell.

Overall it seem to me as if the feedback is going thru in a better way to Mythic nowadays.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Talking about alb love, I can feel the heat of the love coming out from the Armsman TL report feedback :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
they keep giving hunters love every patch.

relative to other archers they do NOT need anymore boosts. They are in my opinion the strongest of the 3 archer classes.

however archers in general could do with some bow changes (enhancements)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
they keep giving hunters love every patch.

relative to other archers they do NOT need anymore boosts. They are in my opinion the strongest of the 3 archer classes.

however archers in general could do with some bow changes (enhancements)

yeh we do:) Give me malice and a shield!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Soooo classic .. hunters get love and immediatly they start asking for more ...

This is why it takes so long to make changes "everybody has wanted for years" .. because as soon as they make them everybody just comes up with new things they want ... so what's the rush really?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
This is why it takes so long to make changes "everybody has wanted for years" .. because as soon as they make them everybody just comes up with new things they want ... so what's the rush really?

I see, and your mystical invisible friend that hides at Mythic HQ told you this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom