Parry thingy

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Here goes: Hard cap for parry is 50% right?

Now im currently specced 47+14 parry and got moparry 3 - if i get moparry 4 - should i drop parry spec cuz im allready hitting hardcap or is my calculations wrong?

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Keeg said:
Here goes: Hard cap for parry is 50% right?

Now im currently specced 47+14 parry and got moparry 3 - if i get moparry 4 - should i drop parry spec cuz im allready hitting hardcap or is my calculations wrong?

Why do you say there is a hardcap? I wasn't aware of one - and there isn't one on shields hence the recent modification to the shield code to stop scouts and other high-dex users getting close to 100% block rate.

Besides that - isn't (47+14) / 2 == 30.5 + 10% from MoParry 3 --> 40.5 %, so going up to MoParry 4 which is 16% according to http://www.camelotherald.com/realmabilities/ra.php you're still only at 46.5% (remember each spec point only counts for 0.5% chance to parry).

Whats interesting to note is the amount you actually parry/block - it makes you realise what an incredible difference dexterity must actually be having - which makes me wonder if its worth speccing high in these thngs at all. With 330 dex (ish), 50+12 shield + MoBlock 3, even purple mobs have trouble getting through yet on skill alone I am only at 41% block rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom