Parnelion - Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
Been having a nice chat with bometal.. he´s a nice guy for sure :)
Did a very bad thing and i do regret it .. took the opportunity. but would undo it if it was poss.. anyways.. Sorry CoZ and sorry TP and most off all Sorry Bometal and gratz on GoV :)

/parne out

kirennia

Part of the furniture
So when you gonna give him back the 40p worth of an artifact you gained from it? As much as bometal forgives you for it, I still can't help but feel that you've gained something for nothing and not returned it or an equivalent in somethingelse from it.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
still boycott him..he cant be trusted.
ye its so hard to say sorry in a game..sure it really means something..or not.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Bometal said:
I hope that others will follow my example and try to give him a chance to clean up his mistake..
See Belomar's posts about Parnelion's previous chars: its hardly the first time people have had a problem with him.

Im sure hes been trying to lie his way out of this one after seeing this thread: hopefully anyone thats seen this will know to avoid him in the future. And the other accounts hes since bought ;)

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
Subedai and the others.. i dont really give a damn if u guys forgive me or not.. I know im a prick for the thing i did but i dont need u guys.. Bometal forgive me thats all who matters to me.. and i have a dept to him fyi.. but anyway, u can flame me as much as you like.. its good to get your aggresion out on someone ..

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Kirennia said:
So when you gonna give him back the 40p worth of an artifact you gained from it? As much as bometal forgives you for it, I still can't help but feel that you've gained something for nothing and not returned it or an equivalent in somethingelse from it.

Parnelion said:
Subedai and the others.. i dont really give a damn if u guys forgive me or not.. I know im a prick for the thing i did but i dont need u guys.. Bometal forgive me thats all who matters to me.. and i have a dept to him fyi.. but anyway, u can flame me as much as you like.. its good to get your aggresion out on someone ..

Like I said before, we worked things out about the cloack... Parnelion knew he did something wrong and he really is regretting it (although he cant really put it good under words) and the best way to fix it was to return the breastplate to me but unfortunately that is impossible...

So he has a debt with me now, wich he will forfill, I am sure of that...

I talked long to him last nite, and I believe his word he gave to me...

I hope for him that he wont break it again because then I will be really pissed :p

<Big Lebowsky> Nobody fucks with the Bometal </Big Lebowsky> ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
but parnelion there is mention of u fucking people over with cross realm transfers? coinsidence, i think not.
are u realllly sorry for that also? ;)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
I seriously don't understand you forgiving him... if he can do it once he can do it again... I won't be so easy in forgiving him, you even said he PMed you as Galoec pretending to represent Zak, seriously dunno how you can forgive him no matter how much he types S O R R Y on his keyboard...

Imagine

Fledgling Freddie
He activated it, are you sure of this ?

If it was me i'd still report this complete waste of human life to GOA and get his account deleted.
Doing what he did might (and I mean might in the smallest possible sense) warrant forgiveness if he gave it back without delay and realised the error of his ways. BUT, to activate the GoV and then come on these boards and post in the way he has would get none of it from me.

Leave the game Parnelion you arsewipe.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
I seriously don't understand you forgiving him... if he can do it once he can do it again... I won't be so easy in forgiving him, you even said he PMed you as Galoec pretending to represent Zak, seriously dunno how you can forgive him no matter how much he types S O R R Y on his keyboard...

he not only typed sorry Acei, he has a debt running with me now wich he will forfill...

And I know he will keep his word now because he already forfilled a part of his debt...

If he really was SOB, I tought he was, he would have /ignored me...

But he faced me ingame and we talked things out, he just didnt typed sorry you know ;)

Well, I am a paladin you know :p (Honor/Strength/Loyalty/...) :p

He did something wrong and he will face the consequences but I,the victim, I forgive em...

Remember your bible lessons ;)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Bometal said:
he not only typed sorry Acei, he has a debt running with me now wich he will forfill...

And I know he will keep his word now because he already forfilled a part of his debt...

If he really was SOB, I tought he was, he would have /ignored me...

But he faced me ingame and we talked things out, he just didnt typed sorry you know ;)

Well, I am a paladin you know :p (Honor/Strength/Loyalty/...) :p

He did something wrong and he will face the consequences but I,the victim, I forgive em...

Remember your bible lessons ;)
What's he given you?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bo if he was really bothered I would ask him to drop the arti on the ground and both sit there and watch it melt into the earth - why should he benefit at all from this ..if he cant give it back the least he should do in order to show he is genuinely sorry is drop it and watch it rot ..
Maybe then i would believe he is sorry for being a thieving git.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Imo...i would get him to destroy the thing...and post before..during and after screenies proving that he did it. Saying sorry to somebody in the game (even if he is in your "debt") means nothing if you are a twat enough to do it in the first place. And, from what has been written...his character is hardly as sweet as sugar. I am afraid i have to go with Belo on this, not because he is my GM...but, because what he says sums it up. Not the first time..and you can bet it wont be the last.

Anyway...Gratz on finally getting what you so rightfully deserved in the first place m8. :clap: ..wish i was on when it popped...would have been ready to give you a hand straight away. (o:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Bo if he was really bothered I would ask him to drop the arti on the ground and both sit there and watch it melt into the earth - why should he benefit at all from this ..if he cant give it back the least he should do in order to show he is genuinely sorry is drop it and watch it rot ..
Maybe then i would believe he is sorry for being a thieving git.

That is impossible because he would never ever be able to get the artifact again...

An artifact can only be activated once...

Well, I forgived em for it, I hope other can do the effort and talk to him and found out what kind of person he is...

Time will tell if I am wrong/right now in my judgement...

Sooner or later,

Time will tell...

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Bometal could u answer my question please? what has he promised you/given you?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
given that he's GM of Havoc and has been known to do similar things in the past I don't see him saying "oops sorry" clearing his name one bit.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Bom, your too nice for your own good mate ;)

at least tell us what he's promised to do (and break the promise ofc) :flame:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Bometal could u answer my question please? what has he promised you/given you?

We agreed that he would pay me the breastplate back (for the amount it sells for atm in the market zone) . That is his debt to me...

I already recieved items (scrolls/seals) and cash from him for a decent amount of p.

So I trust him now because If he was a bad person, he would never give me that cash and items because he doesnt gain anything about it....
He gots his artifact and goa said they could nothing do about it...So him willing to pay me back is a serious symbol of goodwill and therefor I trust him that he will forfill his debt...

I hope that answers your question...

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
Bometal said:
Those ppl arent in tp anymore

And I was talking about myself....

The actions of one doesnt reflect to the actions of a whole guild...

All that I have written above was written out of my point of view and not that of TP

your prob right i know some tp i like and are friends but who do i complaign to the gm?? theodoric?? he is the asshole that stole that encounter.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Zorewin said:
your prob right i know some tp i like and are friends but who do i complaign to the gm?? theodoric?? he is the asshole that stole that encounter.

And theodoric is no longer in TP

but this is off topic tbh :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Zorewin said:
LOL
to see this from a tp ...

www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot127.jpg
www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot128.jpg

see how much honor TP has .....

no offence but you can't camp a group artifact with one person - if you had a group there buffing up to kill the thing fine, but yelling "camped" with one person standing at an artifact is just taking the piss.

If you have enough to do the artifact then it's polite to let you buff up etc. but leaving a bot or an afk char at an artifact to camp it for later is bullshit.

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Kcinimodus said:
It's possible to lose stuff due a server rollback, once last some respec stones (think about 7) during servercrash right when we were doing lotto :(.

On topic, I'm just glad DK didn't invite Parnelion when he applied for it...

Well if peeps act like that,then they get Kicked just as fast to keep the Guild Clean imo ! :puke:

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
thats why i left this game...
CoH 4 Tha W!n ... No loot.... no steals :kissit:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
no offence but you can't camp a group artifact with one person - if you had a group there buffing up to kill the thing fine, but yelling "camped" with one person standing at an artifact is just taking the piss.

If you have enough to do the artifact then it's polite to let you buff up etc. but leaving a bot or an afk char at an artifact to camp it for later is bullshit.

what made me laugh irl at those screens were the behaviour of (then) gm of TP. Theo was his charming self as usual :puke: .
whenever someone tries to have an intelligent conversation with him he do have a tendence to use faul language and act as a spoiled brat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom