Parnelion - Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
It takes a special kind to be a gm and not resort to swearing. Everything else is a sign of weakness not of strenghth :wub:

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna say that i dont really know what u guys are talking about when u say im known for doing similar things like this.. can u please tell me what i´ve done that is similar to this... not that i want u guys to respect me and trust me and all that bs.. i dont care.. the thing with suicidel i really dont understand what i´ve done wrong.. it was ME who lost 4p.. not him.. he got his 4p on mid/pryd.. i lost mine on exc because off rollback.. and asked him if he still had them when he was on the day after.. he said he didnt.. so fuck it.. i lost 4p.. why does that make me bad? for loosing 4p explain..

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh parnelion imo you should really keep a low profile for a long while now. What do you exspect to find here? Sympathy votes after the stunt you pulled last night? I heavily doubt you will get many here. Why stir something up that was put in a poste pages back? Not very wise at all. As to loosing the 4 plat people will hardly consider you to be an angel or a very sympathetic guy. But as you said so many times before you dont care. So why should anyone else care?

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Zorewin said:
LOL
to see this from a tp ...

www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot127.jpg
www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot128.jpg

see how much honor TP has .....

ROFLMAO !!!

i was there also ,

We came there , we waited for 30 min , then asked m8 are they comming or not .

He say yes they come soon now , but when i looked all those ppl were still in emain !!!!! ( you can see that in second ss ).
then we decided we go kill it .

1h b4 this we came to battler mob and some1 was there also but his group was comming in reasonble time .

if you wanna tell something tell the truth tho. :twak:

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
what made me laugh irl at those screens were the behaviour of (then) gm of TP. Theo was his charming self as usual :puke: .
whenever someone tries to have an intelligent conversation with him he do have a tendence to use faul language and act as a spoiled brat...

^^ Yep Theodoric...
Eller hur Treon? :)

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Zorewin said:
LOL
to see this from a tp ...

www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot127.jpg
www.trueelements.nl/dennis/sshot128.jpg

see how much honor TP has .....

As far as I can work out you were there solo, you were never in a position to kill the mob and therefore were never camping it. They were perfectly within there right to make an attempt. The language that was used was offensive however this is why there is a swear filter in the game, i never turned mine off and was therefore never subjected to it .. simple.

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, I will do whatever is in my power to work against Parnelion in every conceivable way I can think of, and I would recommend all Albs who read this to do the same. Pass the information along that the following chars, Parnelion/Keecuala/Isof/Carean/Galoecjunior (according to Acei), should be shunned at all cost. Furthermore, since Havoc is obviously harboring this lowlife, I'd extend the same courtesy to that guild as well (Havoc has had a tarnished reputation from day one).

this man stole an artifact from a fellow realm mate, he's surely satan walking this earth disguised as a man. i'd advice you not to stop flogging him in public before he seize to exist in our dimension, and is whipped back to hell. spread the word that he's evil itself, allthough it might just be a nice guy that got tired of camping the artifact and decided to pull a few leggs. this is not a game after all, so we should catapult him into space and pierce his penis with a railgun, until he's impotent and can't breed more spawns of malice and mad super-thieves, which we've read about in the x-men series so many times.

i don't suppose you hail from a long line of known mob-leaders and witch-burners?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Zorewin said:
Looking at this from an outsider's view and ignoring the foul language (which is naturally not nice, but goes with many hot-tempered people in this game), I am sorry to say, but the TP group is right. Yes, I can understand it can be annoying to lose out on a rare and desirable artifact. However, you cannot camp an artifact that is up and takes a group to do with 1 person and then expect a group that turns up at the spot to yield unless you have your own people incoming. Looking at the conversation, your raid was starting in 30 minutes, which frankly is too long. My personal opinion: The TP group did the right thing.

(Theodoric needs to go to charm school, however.)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
My personal opinion: The TP group did the right thing.

Exactly....
Whoever is there with a large enough force to actually kill the mob gets it and claiming a mob because one or two people are there doesn´t work. People need to realise this and stop flooding the boards, discussing this.

The tone of the conversation is a separate thing of course.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Flimgoblin said:
no offence but you can't camp a group artifact with one person - if you had a group there buffing up to kill the thing fine, but yelling "camped" with one person standing at an artifact is just taking the piss.

If you have enough to do the artifact then it's polite to let you buff up etc. but leaving a bot or an afk char at an artifact to camp it for later is bullshit.

Agree, I got access to 4-5 accounts if I were to do this I could place one at each site of some of the biggy artis, why dont I? because its lame.

The general concensus is that if you are at the encounter and capable of doing it then you do it, the poster of the screenies was not ready in any way shape or form.

I think the poster of the screenies has made himself look a tad silly.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Agree, I got access to 4-5 accounts if I were to do this I could place one at each site of some of the biggy artis, why dont I? because its lame.

The general concensus is that if you are at the encounter and capable of doing it then you do it, the poster of the screenies was not ready in any way shape or form.

I think the poster of the screenies has made himself look a tad silly.

Maybe.. But the way Theo is talking to the guy is still just to sad :puke:

AD Wannabe maybe? :m00:

WardyWonderland

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the main reason i and most of zak will not forgive him is that after he stole the item, he then pretended to be an officer in the guild using a BROUGHT account. We are lucky that as a guild we have a long and respected history and that we were able to help put right some of the wrong he caused. Bometal i respect you for forgiving him but i personally will never be able.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
I am sorry to say, but the TP group is right... ...The TP group did the right thing... ...Theodoric needs to go to charm school, however.

nuff said tbh

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
GOA stated this was up to the community to handle. Therefore, the community will handle it.

and i'm sure that if GOA knew how ignorant you were, or how disturbed your sense of justice are, they would never have done this. your wish of wanting everyone to screw this guy and ruin his reputation forever, isn't even close to being in proportion to his crime. but go ahead witch-hunter.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
fatcat said:
and i'm sure that if GOA knew how ignorant you were, or how disturbed your sense of justice are, they would never have done this. your wish of wanting everyone to screw this guy and ruin his reputation forever, isn't even close to being in proportion to his crime. but go ahead witch-hunter.
Witch-hunter implies no crime. It's been proven he stole the GoV and his crime to the community is that serious. He stole from a full group and pretended to be a officer of CoZ by using a account which he bought. If GOA won't handle the matter by banning his account for these things and they say the community should handle it then what are we meant to do? Our only way to prevent him doing something like this ever again to any member of the community is to stop him joining groups/bg's

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
fatcat said:

This guy should have been banned for his actions, yet he wasn't. if you wanna be a sucker and give him his next chance to nick a item then go a head but that doesn't mean the whole community should or will.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Witch-hunter implies no crime. It's been proven he stole the GoV and his crime to the community is that serious. He stole from a full group and pretended to be a officer of CoZ by using a account which he bought. If GOA won't handle the matter by banning his account for these things and they say the community should handle it then what are we meant to do? Our only way to prevent him doing something like this ever again to any member of the community is to stop him joining groups/bg's
Witch hunt also implies a huge over reaction. Sure, the guy did wrong, but "I'll do everything in my power blah blah blah" is a bit over the top. In the end it's a game and if you put that much energy into hating or raging against someone for as far as it looks an isolated incident... well... Stopping him from joining any groups/bgs is too much when the person he grieved has forgiven him and he's actually made amends for it. If you take it too serious and push him too hard, then he will just sell and buy another account and you'll never be the wiser.

And btw this is all funny to me since this server has such a short fucking memory about these things. People who have stolen or attempted to steal in the past where it's been widely publicized have been leading raids 1 month later and handling the drops. Things go missing at these raids and people who speak up are "whiners". I've seen it happen more than once :) Bottom line is that people will readily forgive and forget when the theif can help them in any way.

ps... if an officer sells their account, it's usually a good idea to demote/kick the chars :m00:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
ps... if an officer sells their account, it's usually a good idea to demote/kick the chars :m00:
Galoec was never a officer even when it was the original owner. Parnelion asked to join with Galoec a few weeks ago he has never been a officer but he did impersonate one during this incident it seems...

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
that's shitty, I wouldn't hesitate to kick him, but ppl still getting too extreme
pretending to be an officer in your guild is a pretty silly thing to do, it's v easy thing to check on duskwave

Lethul

FH is my second home
acei said:
Our only way to prevent him doing something like this ever again to any member of the community is to stop him joining groups/bg's

he will be welcome in our grps if we got room for him then ..

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: good work man, steal some more and come join us in ad for a beer :cheers:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Can some mod please lock this thread up because it is going seriously off topic...

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
aye lock this thread up, all these noobs are getting way out of line!

dend

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at this... tottally agree with the comments about TP being little kiddies. My guild have also been victim to there unmatureness. They stole an artifact(Malice) from our guild group who were buffing up waiting to do it. they just ran in and started the encounter. Ofc we pmed there GM and he just said "cry more noobs"

You really do deserve what you got from parne.

:flame: QQ MORE!! :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom