Parnelion - Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
As in topic,

we just had a nice encounter with a so called Parnelion who just stole GOV from a full tp group.

He asked us to join the bg to leech credit so he could finally buy it because he had being camping it for 14 hours+

Ofcourse we say yes, and we continu in killing Danos.

We have set ofcourse a bg treasurer and a level of splitting...

Danos dies, and drops GOV. Before i was able to spam f7 + g, parnelion picked it up and went in his backpack... (and it didnt passed through the bg treasure command wich i find really really odd, i am rightnowing this right away)

He gets it, stands still for 5 mins and suddenly goes LD...

Then we know it was to late...

We waited for 15 mins, he logs back on, sees us, runs in a panic in some aggro mobs and dies...

Didnt replyed a single pm....

he left his guild CoZ and joined Havoc...

Well, i hope he feels good about himself now , he just ruined his reputation for a single drop...

Well, I just made this thread so ppl be warned about him in the future and will exclude that SOB from all public daoc live and I hope he likes playing solo with his artifact...

Screenies here

The greed of such ppl, bah .... :puke:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
And thats why you dont let solo folks you dont know join artifact BGs, not even for credit. Sure you might want to be helpful but theres too many idiots around, its not worth the hassle anymore.

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
And thats why you dont let solo folks you dont know join artifact BGs, not even for credit. Sure you might want to be helpful but theres too many idiots around, its not worth the hassle anymore.

100% Agree to that

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Parnelion said:
100% Agree to that

Lol, in this place you dare talking, but in game you hide behind the ignore button....

such skill, such honor...

:puke:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well if there was any doubt that he had a story making him innocent .....

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Parnelion said:
100% Agree to that
I was in Bo's group and was amazed at such thievery... Parn, you may have that nice arti now, but to what avail, we'll make you known all over Albion and you won't be getting 1 single group in RvR... GL on rerolling to 50, cause thats what you'll need to do if you want to continue playing here.

You make me :puke:

Nerve.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't think Galoecjunior would have judged you so wrong parnelion :(

Anyway's here's a full alt list of the characters Parnelion controls:
Parnelion/Keecuala/Isof/Carean/Galoecjunior

Please note that although he controls Galoecjunior he is not the original Galoecjunior he bought the account from the original owner.

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
parnelion...

hmm...

this is my story:
Me and parnelion transfered 4p between servers. i gave him 4p on alb/ excal, he gave me 4p on mid/ prydwen. i log me albchar max 1 min after transfer. and played me new rolled char on mid.

day after he pm me and say excal had a rollback( it had 1 i think) i lost the cash we transfered. i check me cash. i didn´t get anything back. had X amout of p before transfer, and now i had -4 X. so i said i didn´t get anything back m8.
and he call me a liar etc. i have never lied or tricked anyone in this game. btw me and parne was guildies atm.

So my question is:
What happend! did the rollback removed his cash or was he trying to trick me?

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
suicidel what does that have with this to do?...
that dosnt make me to a bad person.. its not you who lost 4p.. u got your cash.. it was me who lost the 4p on exc and i asked if u still had them because off the rollback.. but i guess u tell the truth and didnt have em.. my bad...

Aussie

Banned
you know what m8, you're so banned xD

Zargar said:
Hello guys, just dropping in since there was a link to this thread in a rightnow report.

Stealing an artifact from a group in this manner is indeed a violation of the rules of conduct. It is considered in line with kill stealing an encounter that another group is doing, only on a higher scale for obvious reasons. This kind of behaviour is not tolerated on our servers, and we do take action against it, so please keep the reports coming.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
They would ban Parnelion account... i believe Galoecjunior is on a seperate account from his and he controls that character too...

Aussie

Banned
well add to the report this FH link and tell them Galoec is a bought acc :cheers:

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

But did the group get the artifact ?

Let us hope this thread will be a warning to all future scammers...

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Suicidel said:
hmm...

this is my story:
Me and parnelion transfered 4p between servers. i gave him 4p on alb/ excal, he gave me 4p on mid/ prydwen. i log me albchar max 1 min after transfer. and played me new rolled char on mid.

day after he pm me and say excal had a rollback( it had 1 i think) i lost the cash we transfered. i check me cash. i didn´t get anything back. had X amout of p before transfer, and now i had -4 X. so i said i didn´t get anything back m8.
and he call me a liar etc. i have never lied or tricked anyone in this game. btw me and parne was guildies atm.

So my question is:

it happens. a know a guy who managed to dupe a rare scroll he transfered btween hes bot and main char xD

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
So my question is:

It's possible to lose stuff due a server rollback, once last some respec stones (think about 7) during servercrash right when we were doing lotto :(.

On topic, I'm just glad DK didn't invite Parnelion when he applied for it...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Was talking to parnelion last night and he seemed to be nice as pie whilst we were camping cloudsong and GoV, but this does kinda raise a few questions.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Shame on u. I know its only a game but the principle remains the same irl too.

Ban this acc and galoe imo.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Please note that although he controls Galoecjunior he is not the original Galoecjunior he bought the account from the original owner.

Yes, I know the real Galoecjunior irl (or did) and the account was sold a few months back now.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Parnelion used to have some chars in SS (some gimp 2H paladin), and then he left the guild for Havoc (a guild that did not have the best of reputations at the time). I can only say I am happy the retard left and I sure hope his accounts are banned permanently.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
When you do server trades like cash and 1 server crashes and has a rollback it's almost certain you lost your stuff. My personal experience is do a relog after you traded, that way a new safepoint is made for your char and if the server did indeed crash the chance you lost items/money is very low then (unless they did some hours rollback but haven't seen that in a while). Funny thing is though that this thing can also work in your advantage but maybe I shouldn't tell how as some might wanna exploit it ;) (not that server crashes are predicted)

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:

There is the catch, it seems that a lot off artifacts are able to picked up by the first one who clicks on it despite of bg/group... So any prick can hop in and steal an artifact (this is just like EQ bah :p ).

Luckely, as stated in https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=14803, goa wont tolerate this and will take action...

So if something like this happens, just report it with SS and dates...

I rightnowed it last night and now the ball is in their camp (or summit :p )

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
If someone leaves bg and *then* picks up an item, are they still subject to bg treasurer? or can they not even pick up the item?

Also you probably know this but just cos lots of people don't know and it causes lots of problems....

/bg loot treasurer
/bg lootlevel <level>
/bg treasurer <name>

All 3 are needed...seen lots of loot go walkies cos of people missing the first one out.

Sucks pretty hard that he was just able to pick it up...hope someone sorts him out.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
If someone leaves bg and *then* picks up an item, are they still subject to bg treasurer? or can they not even pick up the item?

Also you probably know this but just cos lots of people don't know and it causes lots of problems....

/bg loot treasurer
/bg lootlevel <level>
/bg treasurer <name>

All 3 are needed...seen lots of loot go walkies cos of people missing the first one out.

Sucks pretty hard that he was just able to pick it up...hope someone sorts him out.

Guard of Valor can be picked up by anyone, afaik... Same with cloudsong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom