Parnelion - Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Dalby said:
Maybe.. But the way Theo is talking to the guy is still just to sad :puke:

AD Wannabe maybe? :m00:
tbh the people camping are usually the ones that resort to insults, we just dance and sing happy songs all the way back to the cm.

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
This guy should have been banned for his actions, yet he wasn't. if you wanna be a sucker and give him his next chance to nick a item then go a head but that doesn't mean the whole community should or will.

why would you be trying to shut him out from the community? considering how bometal has forgiven him, and he has put himself in debt and obviously are trying to repay it. this kind of behavior is by far worse then what he did.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Belomar said:
I am sorry to say, but the TP group is right.

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfdddddddddddddbbb

:/

belo :(

:( :( :(

ps i refuse to read that pm

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
So much hate in this thread, just kiss and make up.

It's a game...

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
tbh the people camping are usually the ones that resort to insults, we just dance and sing happy songs all the way back to the cm.

Yeah but that doesnt look like the case here.. If u look at the screenshots

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
fatcat said:
why would you be trying to shut him out from the community? considering how bometal has forgiven him, and he has put himself in debt and obviously are trying to repay it. this kind of behavior is by far worse then what he did.

Ok, i get it...

I steal something, go the FH with a "I'm sowwy :'(" thread, makes 1 payment after almost having my account banned and i'm free to steal my next artifact.....

Wonderful world you live in.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt be arsed to read it all, but I doubt GOA will ban him if he was in the BG.

Also, GOA did nothing about Enolia (the guy that did the same on mid) when I reported him the first time. Then he did it again, and the group that were robbed that time posted about it on FH. I then updated my report with an aggressive message linking to the FH-post, and thats when they first reacted. So its not easy to get em going, but it is possible :)

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Agree, I got access to 4-5 accounts if I were to do this I could place one at each site of some of the biggy artis, why dont I? because its lame.

The general concensus is that if you are at the encounter and capable of doing it then you do it, the poster of the screenies was not ready in any way shape or form.

I think the poster of the screenies has made himself look a tad silly.

Except its his main char and not some AFK level 20 minstrel bot on a second computer or anything..
He really wanted that artifact and its sad when you wait for it for many hours and then someone just comes along and goes oh look, its popped, lets have it and ignores the guy thats been waiting for it..
The primary blame is ofcourse on Mythic for putting silly repop times on the encounters meaning you cant just get a group and go out and get it but have to wait ages for it and thus cant have a group ready to do it ALL the time, which in turn leads to this.
IMO they could have given Zorewin 10 minutes to get his group there and do it (and actually saying that, "you have 10 minutes to get them here or were doing it" and not just waltz in and pull, as it appeared. Dont know for sure though what happened.).

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Except its his main char and not some AFK level 20 minstrel bot on a second computer or anything..

It doesn´t make a difference if it´s a main or an alt or a bot. You can´t claim to be treated differently because it´s your main. What if two solo chars are camping the spot, one main and one alt? Who gets the mob? Or what if there are two main chars? What´s "more main"?

He really wanted that artifact and its sad when you wait for it for many hours and then someone just comes along and goes oh look, its popped, lets have it and ignores the guy thats been waiting for it..

Yup.. that´s why camping an artifact doesn´t make sense.

IMO they could have given Zorewin 10 minutes

Maybe.. but when you read the chatlogs, it says that Zorewin expected to claim the mob for over 30 minutes (raid starts at 8) and that´s a bit harsh isn´t it.

As I said, I´m just talking about WHAT has happened, not HOW it´s been handled. That´s a thing between you guys.

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Ok, i get it...

I steal something, go the FH with a "I'm sowwy :'(" thread, makes 1 payment after almost having my account banned and i'm free to steal my next artifact.....

if he almost got his account banned, he's obviously not going to do it again.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
fatcat said:
if he almost got his account banned, he's obviously not going to do it again.

oh? and why is that? he has obviously found a loophole in the CoC, as long as he's in bg he can steal all he wants, even if he agreed to just enter the bg for credit....

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
imho, having his name flamed to shit on here's worse than having his account banned...that's the easy way out.

I wouldn't expect any more from account-traders tbh

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Ok, i get it...

what do you want? blood? that he never play again? his first born child?
seriously :) if the person he did the crime against forgives him, who are you to judge?

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
seriously :) if the person he did the crime against forgives him, who are you to judge?

I'm not putting him in jail or anything, just keeping my right to exclude him from my groups and raids......

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
no one is talking about chosing to exclude him from your groups/raids
there is a difference in doing that and hounding him til he quits

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
no one is talking about chosing to exclude him from your groups/raids
there is a difference in doing that and hounding him til he quits

Have i said I would hound him till he quits?

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Sepiritz said:
IMO they could have given Zorewin 10 minutes to get his group there and do it (and actually saying that, "you have 10 minutes to get them here or were doing it" and not just waltz in and pull, as it appeared. Dont know for sure though what happened.).

We waited 30 min and then found out those ppl who would come are still in emain @ that moment , count about 15 min walking time from volcano along with it , therefor we attacked the mob.

There was really nutthing to whine about , and it is about hmm 1 month ago
in the first weeks of toa , ofc it was buzzy on arti-mobs then.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:

burn him !! :(

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
he will have to live like a nomad in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom