News Paris Attack

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Not seen anyone complain about bombing the oil production, its the fact they talked about bombing the cities that people did not like. a quick google found this as a starter for anyone interested

American-led intervention
According to SOHR, U.S.-led Coalition airstrikes have killed 3,952 people across Syria, of which 3,547 dead were ISIS fighters, 136 Al-Nusra Front militants and 250 civilians. The air strikes occurred in the period between 22 September 2014 and 23 November 2015.[178]

Russian-led Intervention
Russian-led airstrikes in Syria killed 1,331 people, of which 381 were ISIS fighters, 547 militants from the Al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front and other rebel forces. The strikes also killed 403 civilians. The air strikes occurred in the period between 30 September 2015 and 20 November 2015.[179]

Syri

FH is my second home
I suspect if there had been civilian casualties from air strikes in Iraq, the usual suspects would be all over it.

Didn't manage to read much further than that, heard of a paragraph?
Yep, used 'em. If you can't see them, get a better browser.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Not seen anyone complain about bombing the oil production, its the fact they talked about bombing the cities that people did not like. a quick google found this as a starter for anyone interested

American-led intervention
According to SOHR, U.S.-led Coalition airstrikes have killed 3,952 people across Syria, of which 3,547 dead were ISIS fighters, 136 Al-Nusra Front militants and 250 civilians. The air strikes occurred in the period between 22 September 2014 and 23 November 2015.[178]

Russian-led Intervention
Russian-led airstrikes in Syria killed 1,331 people, of which 381 were ISIS fighters, 547 militants from the Al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front and other rebel forces. The strikes also killed 403 civilians. The air strikes occurred in the period between 30 September 2015 and 20 November 2015.[179]

Great! And what has that got to do with us bombing Iraq resulting in zero civilian casualties?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Because ISIS evolved and once we hurt them in IRAQ they adapted and started to base themselves in places like Raqqa among civilians and create underground bunkers and tunnels to protect themselves against airstrikes

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They can protect themselves against as many airstrikes as they like, without money they'll be fucked.

Bodhi

Well you have a fucking hallfwit Government. Deciding to bomb Syria, yeah like we need more of that!

Ok, we do too, deciding to give Turkey 8.3 million euros. I'm half Turkish myself, but what the fuck.

To be fair your Government would be too, but your planes are all still in flat pack and there's a bracket and 3 screws missing.

Probably still in better shape than ours of course, but hey, there's national stereotyping to be done!

Bodhi

Oh and Paris is pretty much still Paris. Lots of people around, bars open as usual. Apparently it's been a bit quiet for a couple of weeks, but the French seem to be carrying on.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Edit, I mean, come on ffs

"Crimes that carry the death penalty include murder, adultery, treason, gay sex, drug offences, sorcery and witchcraft, and apostasy"

Islam is a 15th century shackle around humanities throat. It needs to be ended.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
But they are our allies and allowed to do whatever they like :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
CVixnKPWUAEpq1U.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some guy cut another dude's throat in the underground whilst allegedly screaming "this is for Syria!", yesterday

Gwadien

Some guy cut another dude's throat in the underground whilst allegedly screaming "this is for Syria!", yesterday

Yeah, and one of the guys recording the Police arresting the dude was shouting 'You aint no muslim bruv' over and over again

Apparently, the guy who's throat got cut is in hospital, but he's not critical, looking at some vids of the pile of blood, you'd think he'd be screwed, what they can do in hospitals never ceases to amaze me.

I wonder if it was ISIS affiliated, or if it was a response to the UK bombing Syria, I suspect the latter, I'd imagine the Government will still paint them as ISIS affiliated.

Does that matter though?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
My guess is it was a lone nutjob, probably with a history of issues. He gave up too easily.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, lone mental case I imagine.

sayward

Resident Freddy
watching the interview with Eagles of Death Metal is harrowing. They and Josh (QOTSA) appeared at Bercy (Paris) on Sunday evening with U2.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So they will be both funding it and fighting it. What a tremendous sales opportunity.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So they will be both funding it and fighting it. What a tremendous sales opportunity.
They're taking right after Blighty and the US.

Welcome to being a first world country eh?

Gwadien

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...try-Islamic-coalition-to-fight-terrorism.html

Called it.

Shia / Sunni bullshi'te aside, it's a start. Thought it wouldn't happen @DaGaffer ? ;)

NATO - 'Look, Saudi Arabia, your human rights record is appalling and you need to help us with ISIS!'

Saudi Arabia - 'What if we let women vote in our autocracy and pretend to do something about terrorism'

NATO - 'No! Not good enough'

Saudi Arabia - 'Fine, I guess we'll start dealing exclusively with the Russians.'

NATO - 'Fiiiiiiiinnnneeee'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom