Question Paranormal Investigations?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
People still see big cats though and its a long time (nearly 40 years?) since the mass releases due to the dangerous animal control legislation?

33 years as it was 1976 which is 2 or 3 generations for most big cats i think. It's possible that in certain areas enough were released to breed but i can't imagine the population being enough for it to be sustainable for many more generations.

Gray

FH is my second home
YouTube- Big cat captured on video

Recall this "big cat" sighting from a few months ago when it was reported.

But anyway, i've certainly felt like i've had some... unexplained experiences, usually from when i was growing up.

I remember the first instance was i was in bed, i was only about 8-10years old at the time, but i was sleeping on my back, head uncovered. Next minute i open my eyes, and the ceiling has gone a bright colour. And these... images start floating across the ceiling. Floating bodies, skeletons and a big evil-looking head.

I was frozen stiff for about 10-15seconds just staring up at it. Scared me to fuck. I managed to finally get my head under the covers eventually, and when i checked everything was back to normal. Ever since then i haven't been able to sleep on my back ever, i just can't do it.

The second time i was a bit older - A Sunday morning. Usually mum and dad would take me to bootsales and things back in those days, one particular bootsale was on a truckstop/motel carpark. Pretty huge place.

Anyway there is the obvious motel bit which has toilets, bandit machines, pinball and a cafeteria. I used to go in and play on the pinball machine while my parents were out walking around. Anyway, next to this pinball machine is a set of stairs which leads to the next level, probably bedrooms i don't know.

There was a very thick mist rolling down the steps, which was totally out of place. Curious, i ascended up the stairs to see what it was. About halfway up i got a really funny feeling about it and decided i would just go back outside.

I actually didn't think anything of it. A couple fo weeks later my mum was reading the local newspaper which said guests at the motel/truckstop have been seeing some ghostly encounters. My mum only just brought the paper in when i said "yeah... i seen a fine mist coming down the stairs once not long ago".

She thought i was lying when i told her that how could i have been - since she held the paper the entire time away from me. *That* is when the realisation kicked in and i thought "holy fuck. what was it?!"

Never went in that building again :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom