Paradise , Its New

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Shatar said:
Yes I would say I do. My healer Auroriel is rr7 and I and Poky started the guild Groove, not sure if youve heard of it?

Ever heard of healing? Backup pac is not only for interrupting though it can do it very well as well, but also there since the main pac is there for dedicated interrupt and in between heals. All other fotm setups from other realms has at least two dedicated healers (2 cleric/2 drood).
From what I remember OM didn't do that well...
And from all experience I have had 3 healers always > 2 healers.

well, they're not only healing you know? shears anyone? ae roots as druid?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
old.Eyez said:

tbh, you should get out more in rvr and open your eyes. Nothing rvr wise can be setup in one way. You can't say that good tanks/casters will take down support first, thats a load of crap.
They can try, but it won't always work. I play druid, and it's rare, even when running into grv, vr and others that i die as one of the first - actully, i tend to die as the last.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, they're not only healing you know? shears anyone? ae roots as druid?
Ofc I know that. But the main task is healing, as it is for mend/pac and mend/aug even though mend/pac also helps interrupt and whatnot and aug does celerity and perhaps some single target interrupts or amnesia when needed.
In my post I didn't say that they only healed, nor that they only interrupt.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Kalba said:
btw you do know that that setup sucks ass, and that ora minus was :puke: when it came to skillful playing?

Oh yeah and batdie was a pretty much shitwarrior from my pov, monty is :wub: tho

U say OM was a guild of n00bs with no "skills" ? roflmao

how many mid pb guilds have there been there could kickass ? SoTH ? they was very easy to kill when i was in LA.. and what about the small fotm guilds the the 16 years old kids ? Atrocity JH etc ? even JH liked the way we played.. and u can talk shit about Batdie but he played good..

but funny to see how the kids from the tank "fotm" guilds attack me.. coz im the only one there made a succesfull pb guild in mid :worthy:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Kalba said:
Look at the way you're talking m8, I have to say you're fucking clueless if you cant even understand flamebating when it's right under your fucking nose.

I believe I am heard very well. Just look.

I know it was flamebaiting, but why do u flamebait? to get flamed so im just helping u :mad:

if someone flamebaits, i flame them cause thats what they want! :wub:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
U say OM was a guild of n00bs with no "skills" ? roflmao

how many mid pb guilds have there been there could kickass ? SoTH ? they was very easy to kill when i was in LA.. and what about the small fotm guilds the the 16 years old kids ? Atrocity JH etc ? even JH liked the way we played.. and u can talk shit about Batdie but he played good..

but funny to see how the kids from the tank "fotm" guilds attack me.. coz im the only one there made a succesfull pb guild in mid :worthy:

Have done being the key word.

If you run a pbae group in NF with only 2 healers any decent group will piss theirselves laughing as they roll you. If you don't believe anyone and think your liit guildmaking skillz are better than the opinion of people who actually play fg rvr in NF then go ahead and do so and post back here when you realise how gimped that setup is.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
U say OM was a guild of n00bs with no "skills" ?

Yes I said that, OM was a ffa crap guild

old.Eyez said:

Unless you noticed, the highest sm in soth was something like rr4 and no they didnt play much, but they damn right played a lot better than you did.

I were in some of OM groups as a visitor, and most of time I left cause it was such shit that I couldnt be arsed to waste my time.

ok, willing to admit it. Batdie wasnt bad but he sure as hell wasnt exactly an exellent player.

And not, soth people werent 16 years old. They just liked to provoke people

old.Eyez said:
but funny to see how the kids from the tank "fotm" guilds attack me.. coz im the only one there made a succesfull pb guild in mid

No, you made a guild where people gained some RR and thought they were uber :m00:

Calo said:
I know it was flamebaiting, but why do u flamebait? to get flamed so im just helping u :mad:

if someone flamebaits, i flame them cause thats what they want! :wub:

One word. Entertainment.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:

Its nice to see that you have so highly thoughts about yourself. Yeah you are right that LA killed SotH a couple of times when we played pbae groups with Sign of the Hammer, with 2fg against 1. You have to remember that LA people were about RR7 and SotH was RR3 and not all SMs even had Moc, but its still nice to see that you think that you "owned" us.

I must say I have a hard time to think that Ora Minus was a skilled guild, I never played with you in RvR but in PvE you were the biggest pos player I ever played with, I can manage people that are stupid, arrogant etc but not if they are totally shit players aswell. Then again, you probably don't have a clue what I'm talking about. And as for Montarloo and Batdie, they are also useless crap players.

I also wanna remind you about Soth again, we played for like 1-2 weeks with random pickup groups from guild (took in gimped class to fill spots as we didn't care about twinking rather than taking in friends). Yet still people talk about our Pbae groups, I don't think that anyone except your royal high ass would talk about your "guild" Ora Minus. And as for Atrocity, we never wanted to be a leet guild, just some RL friends playing at a Internet Café + some other friends that played a couple of days each week.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
haha eyez u pos noob. om was about as skilled as random alb fg. go play with your spain batdie friend again !!!!!1111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom