Paradise , Its New

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Shatar said:
Midgards support base is the strongest in the game so don't change it, period. 3 healers 1 shammy is the base and then work from that, always. Sure 2 very good healers can keep the grp going ok well, but will fail against good grps for sure

hmm u have a lot of rvr experience ? :worthy:

but u are very wrong about the 2 healers grp setup thing fellow middie.. and btw why have a backup pac to interrupt ? thats the shammies job :twak:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:

but u are very wrong about the 2 healers grp setup thing fellow middie.. and btw why have a backup pac to interrupt ? thats the shammies job :twak:

Shaman are immune to cc now?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
if u wants a funny and good farming grp try this old setup we used in Ora Minus (pbaoe guild) in an updated version:

1. Pac/mend healer
2. Mend/aug healer
3. Cave/aug Shammy
4. supp sm
5. supp sm
6. zerker (MA)
7. skald (assisting)
8. Thane/warrior (bg) or a supp rm (pbt)

and i prefer a warrior there can play like Batdie did.. but a thane can do the work if the name is Montarloo :worthy:

supp sm's doesnt have the strongest ranged nukes.. but only 100 less than a dark specced sm.. and then there is the s/c debuff.. and if the sm's plays great together pb together and assist together with the tank MA.. it can be great!

and im talking from my own experience! :worthy:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
hmm a good pac and u win the CC ?

I meant if the only interupter you have in a group is the shaman and he has moc down and 3 blademasters on him then backup pac is good for interupting.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
I meant if the only interupter you have in a group is the shaman and he has moc down and 3 blademasters on him then backup pac is good for interupting.

and how can a backup pac intterupt 3 BM's ? :wanker:

and bad players there only can do something good with MoC up..

and normally tanks are going for enemy CC or healing classes first.. so shouldnt be any problems in a good grp :wub:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
and how can a backup pac intterupt 3 BM's ? :wanker:

and bad players there only can do something good with MoC up..

and normally tanks are going for enemy CC or healing classes first.. so shouldnt be any problems in a good grp :wub:

Why would you interupt the blademasters? The backup pac would interupt the healers so the damage dealing classes can do their job.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Why would you interupt the blademasters? The backup pac would interupt the healers so the damage dealing classes can do their job.

i think casters/tanks will take care of that.. dont u think ? bad tanks/casters there doesnt go for the healing classes first and the caster :twak:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
i think casters/tanks will take care of that.. dont u think ? bad tanks/casters there doesnt go for the healing classes first and the caster :twak:

Damage dealing classes dont interupt. They deal damage and furthurmore they can't deal damage if the druids and spread apart spamming heals on who they are attacking. If the shaman is not able to interupt the druids because he is being attacked and you say you don't use a backup pac to interupt and the main pac is busy cc'ing people then what happens is the damage dealers are wasting power/endurance spamming spells/styles on a target that is being chain healed.

Bloodclot

Banned
maybe 2 healers work in a tank heavy group, cause they can take a bit more damage.
but if you have 2 or more casters in the group. 3 healers is a must.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Damage dealing classes dont interupt. They deal damage and furthurmore they can't deal damage if the druids and spread apart spamming heals on who they are attacking. If the shaman is not able to interupt the druids because he is being attacked and you say you don't use a backup pac to interupt and the main pac is busy cc'ing people then what happens is the damage dealers are wasting power/endurance spamming spells/styles on a target that is being chain healed.

this is waste of my time... but as i said earlier tanks/casters goes for the CC and healing classes first... or else they shouldnt do rvr tbh :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:
maybe 2 healers work in a tank heavy group, cause they can take a bit more damage.
but if you have 2 or more casters in the group. 3 healers is a must.

i disagree with u.. but ppl have differents view of this game.. but i will promise u a grp with the setup i said earlier is a fast killing setup.

3 healers is a must ? your guild plays good and they can still play godd with just 2 healers..

but then again ppl have different views..

btw i know Ora Minus was before NF.. but we only used 2 healers.. and at that time the little fotm players also used 3 healers.. but we did fine and even better than the fotm guilds with our 2 healrs setup :)

Bloodclot

Banned
FG rvr is alot different then old NF.
mid groups with 2 healers with 2+ casters in group have a very very hard time against groups as dh/rr/ad/tt.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Pittbull said:
2 healer and skald is the best setup imo..f00k rr.. how does people get rr if they cant play? imo do whatever setup he wants to perfect..
Poky it is a lighttank or somewhat ^^

Why the heck may I ask?

you loose a lot of healing power due the one missing healer, I still remember when we started running 3 healers and noticed that it was by far, the best.

Pittbull said:
deffo need a caster in there.. the thing is recently i've seen that mid group is lacking a dmg-dealer vs tankgroups. Dont see much point in 2 pac healers vs tankgroup. Might aswell use the higher util with skald, who is able to take out druids/clerics with FZ..

You've heard of healing right? :(

And the healers fz and phase shift sucks aswell :mad:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
.....3 healers is a must ? your guild plays good and they can still play godd with just 2 healers..QUOTE]
Thats only when I play ^^

moik

Fledgling Freddie
3 healers, 1 shaman is base in a group imo, it gives strong support when fighting all kinds of enemies, zergs, tankgroups, castergroups or whatever. For the last 4 spots i would take shieldtank/skald/caster, lighttank, lighttank, caster which gives good stabile damageoutput. If you're fighting zergs mostly, 2 casters is probably better, if youre fighting castergroups mostly, 2 casters is also probably better, if you meet tankgroups mostly a shieldtank is the way to go. But as eyez says, your setup dont make you instawin, you can win vs good groups if you play well even if u have a not-so-optimized setup - though it sucks losing just cause you dont have the right classes.

To Eyez:
Relying on shaman to interupt everything is a bit naive, sure it works in theory if the ppl you meet only stand on 1 place all the time trying to cast spells.
And saying that ppl that dont go for healers as maintargets are noobs is like saying all the good guilds on excalibur atm are noobs because they pick tanks first. So u have alot of RVR experience you say? :wanker:

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
please guys , no more spam about the setup , i'm sorry but it is fixed and my view is that you really need 3 healers to get a good group. We can try this and if we don't like it change it. No more on this endless spam just anyone who wants to join please put your message down. Then we can actually get somewhere. :twak:

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
Yes I would say I do. My healer Auroriel is rr7 and I and Poky started the guild Groove, not sure if youve heard of it?
Ever heard of healing? Backup pac is not only for interrupting though it can do it very well as well, but also there since the main pac is there for dedicated interrupt and in between heals. All other fotm setups from other realms has at least two dedicated healers (2 cleric/2 drood).
From what I remember OM didn't do that well...
And from all experience I have had 3 healers always > 2 healers.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
if u wants a funny and good farming grp try this old setup we used in Ora Minus (pbaoe guild) in an updated version:

1. Pac/mend healer
2. Mend/aug healer
3. Cave/aug Shammy
4. supp sm
5. supp sm
6. zerker (MA)
7. skald (assisting)
8. Thane/warrior (bg) or a supp rm (pbt)

and i prefer a warrior there can play like Batdie did.. but a thane can do the work if the name is Montarloo :worthy:

supp sm's doesnt have the strongest ranged nukes.. but only 100 less than a dark specced sm.. and then there is the s/c debuff.. and if the sm's plays great together pb together and assist together with the tank MA.. it can be great!

and im talking from my own experience! :worthy:

btw you do know that that setup sucks ass, and that ora minus was :puke: when it came to skillful playing?

Oh yeah and batdie was a pretty much shitwarrior from my pov, monty is :wub: tho

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
moik said:
So u have alot of RVR experience you say? :wanker:

He has a lot of experience, but it doesnt change the fact that he's a shitnoob

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
Kalba said:
He has a lot of experience, but it doesnt change the fact that he's a shitnoob

and the fact u should reevaluate the way u speak to people, if u wanna be heard imo. Sad..

Helme

Resident Freddy
Bloodclot said:
a packhealer is very nice
I agree its always nice to have a packhealer when your going to travel somewhere :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Pittbull said:
and the fact u should reevaluate the way u speak to people, if u wanna be heard imo. Sad..

whole midgard already figured out that kalba is some kid with an ego the size of a mountain.

Just look at the way he speaks to ppl.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
whole midgard already figured out that kalba is some kid with an ego the size of a mountain.

speak for yourself plz

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
This post is directed at noone in particular.
But damn its kinda funny how people always have to pick on eachother to feel more fotm.
Why cant people just face the fact that there is no "FOTM" setup. Obvious there is setups what works better than others. But you would be wrong if you claimed that 1 specific setup works better than all others.
Valravens seems to be doing fine with their tank setup. Groove also seems to be doing fine with a setup that differs from Valravens. I wouldnt say that my own guild's setup is doing bad either - and afterall we run with no Bodyguard.

You guys seriously need to get out more! I dont think that all of you have realised that the days where you got treated as an all-knowing-hero by your mother is long gone! You should have discovered the truth by now.... that there is only one all-knowing-person ... yir thats me! yir thats me!!

- I WANNA KNOW WHOS THAT SKALD!!

/em starts singing Why Cant We Be Friends!? Why Cant We Be Friends?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:

Look at the way you're talking m8, I have to say you're fucking clueless if you cant even understand flamebating when it's right under your fucking nose.

Pittbull said:

I believe I am heard very well. Just look.

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
This post is directed at noone in particular.
But damn its kinda funny how people always have to pick on eachother to feel more fotm.
Why cant people just face the fact that there is no "FOTM" setup. Obvious there is setups what works better than others. But you would be wrong if you claimed that 1 specific setup works better than all others.
Valravens seems to be doing fine with their tank setup. Groove also seems to be doing fine with a setup that differs from Valravens. I wouldnt say that my own guild's setup is doing bad either - and afterall we run with no Bodyguard.

You guys seriously need to get out more! I dont think that all of you have realised that the days where you got treated as an all-knowing-hero by your mother is long gone! You should have discovered the truth by now.... that there is only one all-knowing-person ... yir thats me! yir thats me!!

- I WANNA KNOW WHOS THAT SKALD!!

thats not what i am doing though , i am testing out the FoTm setup and see what works best , ofc there is no best one , it might depend on what groups you meet in enemy RvR.

Also i am not saying its optional to have that. I am not that tight , anyone can join but atleast it has to have about 5-6 of those classes. :eek6:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:

Cause I dont make friends with noobs like you who cant understand the spirit of forums

Helme

Resident Freddy
Kalba said:
Cause I dont make friends with noobs like you who cant understand the spirit of forums
You do know only noobs say noob thought Kalba? (and yes I said noob, but I don't try hide the fact that I am)

Bloodclot

Banned
Helme said:
I agree its always nice to have a packhealer when your going to travel somewhere :D

yup, beeg is an uber packheal to carry lots of powerpots and beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom