outlaw the man..

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by cougar-
i only know that i have never seen outlaw in less then 3 fgs last 10 times i seen him, im sure most agree about that. couldent care less what he sais on some screenshot.

Then by the same token I''ll suggest NP encourage Mid Zergs, you therefore perpetuate the zerg, hence you are directly responsible for the Zergs on Xcal at this time...

ta da....

Dont bother to reply because your responses are about as consitent as dog kak after a curry.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by infozwerg
all realms zerg. still no one zergs like outlaw does.

i can understand him. id do the same if i were firewizard in a no skill guild.

Gotta love it when people make sweeping statements without actually knowing a single thing.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by quinthar
Then by the same token I''ll suggest NP encourage Mid Zergs, you therefore perpetuate the zerg, hence you are directly responsible for the Zergs on Xcal at this time...

ta da....

Dont bother to reply because your responses are about as consitent as dog kak after a curry.

have no clue what you are on. we only move in fg, outlaw grab nearest zerg and camp a mg. thats facts. try to bend it anyway you please.

B

Brennik

agreed, you kinda lack skill compared to other servers version of albion :rolleyes:

Playing your "skill and tictacs" savage a lot?

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Brennik
Playing your "skill and tictacs" savage a lot?

that savage is overpowered has nothing to do with the poor state of albion.

F

- Fedaykin -

Outlaw roams 1fg most the time

Chatgroup : "1fg hibs amg"
outlaw "amg lets r0x"
alb zerg : " go amg!"

they all meet at amg and outlaw is the zerg leader all of a sudden

T

Trubble

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outlaw the man..

Originally posted by quinthar
erm, hello, are you actually with us?

Look at what your replaying to or it gets very confusing.

Was replying to the fact that you tell other albs to go away when they are in emain - when imo its you who should leave emain if you cant handle the presence of other albs. :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
Outlaw roams 1fg most the time

Chatgroup : "1fg hibs amg"
outlaw "amg lets r0x"
alb zerg : " go amg!"

they all meet at amg and outlaw is the zerg leader all of a sudden

ever concidered to not use a emain cg?

R

Rollie_David

that savage is overpowered has nothing to do with the poor state of albion.

or the fine state of midgard.........................

T

Trubble

ever concidered to not use a emain cg?

Hey it took over a year leaning to use a chatgroup, now dont take it away again !! :cool:

B

bracken_woodman

hehe, well some ppl would say it's lame to cry for help when 8 ppl attack your 8 ppl group.

Understand you dont think that way tho.

Hmmm, don't know many people who do that - most don't say anything until after a fight or when pmd, unless they meet a zerg. But that doesn't fit into the picture you wanna paint that all albs are lame does it...

How's the savage doing btw?

C

cougar-

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Hmmm, don't know many people who do that - most don't say anything until after a fight or when pmd, unless they meet a zerg. But that doesn't fit into the picture you wanna paint that all albs are lame does it...

How's the savage doing btw?

if u stay at same spot you are doomed to be zerged from /cg.

he is fine,overpowered and all ;)

R

Rollie_David

he is fine,overpowered and all ;)

oh i thought it was your skill, you know that skill you keep telling us about ;)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
oh i thought it was your skill, you know that skill you keep telling us about ;)

I leave the skill section to healers and main assister.

S

stt_tts_sst

infozwerg
Phnaargos Resident

all realms zerg. still no one zergs like outlaw does.

i can understand him. id do the same if i were firewizard in a no skill guild.

who the fuk u r Noob?

now foaes

S

schinkaar

Dont use cg or as to report enemy grps if u wanna do your best not to make your realm zerg. as a stealther only report movement to one grp. and by all means if u get killed by 2-10 FG:s DONT bring your own 2-10 FG:s to kill them. If you are in a low RR random grp and feel you dont stand a chance against anything as a FG run with another low RR random grp or simply wait for a good grp. And afaik in mid its only BC that run a CG in emain, but they at least run in 2 seperate FG:s if they have 2 FG:s online (on rare occations you might see FoM in x FG:s but thats to defend/take some keep). And i think about 70% of the mids in emain consist of rvr active guilds CE/NP/WR?/RG/SotH/TD/Vigrid/BC/JH/PP, cant say for sure about hibs but 80% of the times its either LA/AR/VGN/CF/IG with albs its about 20% chance of running into FC/BF/TB. Also in mid you whould prolly get flamed for suggesting to run 2 FG:s to take down a zerg. And if outlaw have problems loosing his tail i suggest he ask some NP people how to talk to them :). However once about 2 weeks ago i met outlaw in 1 FG (soz forgot to take screen), so maybe he isnt always zerging.

O

old.Outlaw

such a bunch of clueless, assuming, bored, bandwagon jumping sheep most of u are...

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by schinkaar
Dont use cg or as to report enemy grps if u wanna do your best not to make your realm zerg. as a stealther only report movement to one grp. and by all means if u get killed by 2-10 FG:s DONT bring your own 2-10 FG:s to kill them. If you are in a low RR random grp and feel you dont stand a chance against anything as a FG run with another low RR random grp or simply wait for a good grp. And afaik in mid its only BC that run a CG in emain, but they at least run in 2 seperate FG:s if they have 2 FG:s online (on rare occations you might see FoM in x FG:s but thats to defend/take some keep). And i think about 70% of the mids in emain consist of rvr active guilds CE/NP/WR?/RG/SotH/TD/Vigrid/BC/JH/PP, cant say for sure about hibs but 80% of the times its either LA/AR/VGN/CF/IG with albs its about 20% chance of running into FC/BF/TB. Also in mid you whould prolly get flamed for suggesting to run 2 FG:s to take down a zerg. And if outlaw have problems loosing his tail i suggest he ask some NP people how to talk to them :). However once about 2 weeks ago i met outlaw in 1 FG (soz forgot to take screen), so maybe he isnt always zerging.

paragraphs are your friend

A

asel

thursday 11 am 5 fg mids ( np incluyed ) 1 fg albions
thursday 12 am 5 fg mids ( np iincluyed ) 1 fg albions
thursday 1 pm 5 fg mids ( np incluyed ) 1,5 fg albions
thursday 2 pm 5 fg mids ( np incluyed ) 1,5 fg albions

I ask ? All mids are retarded ? or solo Cougar
Outlaw alway try move 1 fg .

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by zmurf
So im off topic ? do i really care ?

Nothing in this thread stated by anyone can change the fact u zerged ur way to the rr u are today ...

er, u got a spy in Albion or something ?

I said before, our groups left the zergs before zerging even became an issue. I used to argue about gathering on emain Cg's, the emain Cg's I started in emain, before RvR cg's were even thought of. Anywayz Gotsto logg in.

Z

zmurf

Not like i need a spy, seen u in the alb zerg (not saying alb is only realm that zerg's) way to often for it to keep beeing coincidence's(sp?) ... (way to often = 95% of the time we encouter u in emain, same goes for outlaw)

O

old.Zoyster

mmm either u r blind, have selective memory or attitude problems :D

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
mmm either u r blind, have selective memory or attitude problems :D

Ur clearly setup on denying ur zergy behaviour, yes i know iv met u 1fg vs 1fg before (never lost vs u guys except when u get 'backup') but the amount of zerging u have done completly over shadow's it (danish saying, roughly translated) ...

The sad part is, it sounds like u really believe u don't zerg, that really requires some proffesional help, that sort of thing usually turn's into much worse state's ... :/

T

tazzke

yep...i blame Zoy & Outlaw too... zergers... BURN IN HELL!!!!

It's a MULTIPLAYER GAME.... try to figure out what the words multi & game mean...

and come back when you found it ok?

B

bahamuts

32 Alaron Ignis 1,603,031 527 50 Guardians of Power Wizard Avalonian
33 Walkie 1,591,976 0 50 Servants of the Lake Sorcerer Inconnu
35 Septina 1,448,323 0 50 Servants of the Lake Sorcerer Avalonian
39 Fyfe 1,350,290 8,894 50 Public Enemies Sorcerer Inconnu
55 Eterion Skjuter 1,155,564 0 50 Public Enemies Theurgist Avalonian
61 Uberall Gandalf 1,086,460 0 50 Angels of Darkness Theurgist Briton
68 Chole Annett 1,018,037 0 50 Lords Of England Theurgist Avalonian
69 Dagitch Forestman 1,002,678 6,599 50 The Usual Suspects Sorcerer Avalonian
77 Ezeine Elwynel 893,317 0 50 Servants of the Lake Sorcerer Saracen
78 Krissy Jenks 866,644 0 50 Servants of the Lake Theurgist Avalonian
91 Weebl 773,708 0 50 The Last Watch Cabalist Briton
96 Drac Firebrand 743,900 1,364 50 Phoenix Legion Wizard Avalonian

top 100 alb prydwen

(im so bored so I can write this)

R

raekwon

Just like to say cougar is just a whinging jealous prat...flame away jealousy and stupidity which you have in abundance is a nasty thing...get a life it's a game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom