outlaw the man..

R

rure_

Originally posted by infozwerg
you missed the point.

albion as a realm could be competetive and fun. albion/exca have only one group that i consider more than a speed bump. and then FC may play well sometimes, but they arent really that great either.

Well, those groups at least gives you a fair fg vs. fg fight, right?

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by cougar-
ok, and since our fg cant beat a zerg we need to gang up also, so you wouldent whine if we started going in 2-3 guild fgs in emain?

What do you mean "IF" lmfao

T

Trubble

cgr doesnt need to convince anyone that the world is a sphere and not flat.

But the world is flat, if you keep running east in daoc you dont end up where you started, you end up at the zoneborder of the world...

R

rure_

Originally posted by quinthar
What do you mean "IF" lmfao

tbh, almost every (90% of the cases) time when my group meet NP is fg vs. fg.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by zmurf
Awww did the zergling get zerged ? someone get this guy a napkin he really seem's to need it right about now ...

So u went in a fg ? so u beat a fg ? does this make up for ur rr1~10 zerging ? doubt it

It kinder goes to show that no matter what ignorant twats say here they go out and do exactly what they claim to detest.

You're still hurt about admitting your an elitist..go on deny it.

R

Rollie_David

you belive only i think alb/Excal is a really silly realm? boy, be ready for THE truth :rolleyes:

cougar, you reply to almost every thread with garbage, i mean how do you expect people to take you seriously when you said the smite line was a valid line for a cleirc ;)

btw where are all your zerks like soruzi and co, havent seen them in a while....

R

rure_

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
cougar, you reply to almost every thread with garbage, i mean how do you expect people to take you seriously when you said the smite line was a valid line for a cleirc ;)

insta pbae mezz isnt that bad.

C

cougar-

btw where are all your zerks like soruzi and co, havent seen them in a while....

it is valid :)

yesterday they did some testing, dunno later on, went to bed early. dont worry, you gonne see more of your favorit hamsters.

Q

quinthar

dont worry, outlaw is probably on soon.

Dont worry you'll actually think of something to defend the 5FG zerg soon enough.

I'm sure you wont actually condem it, and make it your lifes ambition to put and end to the very same thing you elitist arses claim to despise.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by rure_
insta pbae mezz isnt that bad.

But with current resist rate it is... no one is going to stand mezzed. Should the cleric be stupid enough to spec high smite, he still wont be able to do much damage due to resists. And with patch 1.62 everyone have even more resists with new quests with high resists items.

Patch 1.62 is the resistalot patch.

I hope smite (and casters) will get a comeback when resists are reworked, because at the moment, casters are shiite compared to determination tanks.

C

cougar-

Dont worry you'll actually think of something to defend the 5FG zerg soon enough.

I'm sure you wont actually condem it, and make it your lifes ambition to put and end to the very same thing you elitist arses claim to despise.

np only move in 1 fg, if others try to run together with us we tell em to leave (unlike alb guilds).

we are powerfull but we cant however stop mids from going to emain, sorry :(

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: outlaw the man..

if he dont tell randoms sticking him to bugger off then he IS zergleader. and he doesent :

"Where do people get this idea that Outlaw/Zoyster lead the zergs? cos they're at the front??

The fact is they go in 1fg or sometimes 2fg, but people follow them - public groups just simply wait for the GoL grp to move and they follow.
"

If you care to read many of the postings here you will undoubtably see a posting of a rather un-gracefull "Stay the feck away from us" post captured in Emain one day .

But then again that doesnt feed your contempt for everybody but yerself does it.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
hahahaha Read the whole thread.

So im off topic ? do i really care ?

Nothing in this thread stated by anyone can change the fact u zerged ur way to the rr u are today ...

T

Trubble

Re: Re: Re: Re: outlaw the man..

If you care to read many of the postings here you will undoubtably see a posting of a rather un-gracefull "Stay the feck away from us" post captured in Emain one day .

But then again that doesnt feed your contempt for everybody but yerself does it.

If you cant handle the zerg in emain, go odins... Emain is free for all.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by rure_
tbh, almost every (90% of the cases) time when my group meet NP is fg vs. fg.

Unfortunatly 99% of all zerg whines are directed at Alb, the fact of the matter is that ALL REALMS zerg, Albion and Midgard arnt made up of single guilds or 1fg they are made up of hundreds and hundreds.

1FG speaking for the the entire realm is a disgrace and nothing short of elitism, elitists can bitch and whine about the other realms when thier home realm is perfect.

Cougar refuses to bitch and whine about his own realms 5fg zerg effectivly supporting it, yet he is more than happy to jump on the bandwagon slating albs for the very same.

Double standards? I think so.

I suspect we'll egt a posting now saying Cougar constantly bitches to his realm mates but they dont listen....

oouuu I wonder where I have heard that before.

Q

quinthar

np only move in 1 fg, if others try to run together with us we tell em to leave (unlike alb guilds).

we are powerfull but we cant however stop mids from going to emain, sorry :(

Then stop constantly whining about stuff you cant control, you cant do anything about it nor can anybody else.

Kinda makes the posting about GoL being zerg leaders look ill informed and stupid doesnt it?

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outlaw the man..

Originally posted by Trubble
If you cant handle the zerg in emain, go odins... Emain is free for all.

erm, hello, are you actually with us?

Look at what your replaying to or it gets very confusing.

C

cougar-

Then stop constantly whining about stuff you cant control, you cant do anything about it nor can anybody else.

Kinda makes the posting about GoL being zerg leaders look ill informed and stupid doesnt it?

are you stupid? we tell ppl that wanna tail us to leave, GoL and other alb guilds encourge it "only way to win" or what some other alb said earlier.

Q

quinthar

are you stupid? we tell ppl that wanna tail us to leave, GoL and other alb guilds encourge it "only way to win" or what some other alb said earlier.

Have you actually gotten of your arse to actually look for the posting I mentioned? thought not.

What do you do when they dont leave you?

Or are you simply using a bandwagon thread to postfarm?

C

cougar-

Have you actually gotten of your arse to actually look for the posting I mentioned? thought not.

What do you do when they dont leave you?

Or are you simply using a bandwagon thread to postfarm?

you talking about some screen where they ask others to leave?

Q

quinthar

you talking about some screen where they ask others to leave?

If thats the one where some people say in no uncertain terms "feck off" then its prolly the one, so now GoL appear to do the same as you guys claim to do, so where do you go from here?

C

cougar-

If thats the one where some people say in no uncertain terms "feck off" then its prolly the one, so now GoL appear to do the same as you guys claim to do, so where do you go from here?

i only know that i have never seen outlaw in less then 3 fgs last 10 times i seen him, im sure most agree about that. couldent care less what he sais on some screenshot.

B

Belomar

Re: Re: outlaw the man..

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Like I keep saying WE_ARE_1fg_WE_JUST_FEEL_LIKE_A_ZERG
Hehe, Outlaw is teh MAN. :p

R

Rollie_David

i only know that i have never seen outlaw in less then 3 fgs last 10 times i seen him, im sure most agree about that. couldent care less what he sais on some screenshot.

for the last several weeks ive rarely seen his group more than 1fg tbh

C

cougar-

for the last several weeks ive rarely seen his group more than 1fg tbh

a group can only be 8 charas :p

I

infozwerg

all realms zerg. still no one zergs like outlaw does.

i can understand him. id do the same if i were firewizard in a no skill guild.

R

Rollie_David

all realms zerg. still no one zergs like outlaw does.

i can understand him. id do the same if i were firewizard in a no skill guild.

outlaw is a thurg, might wanna get your facts before you spew crap from your arse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom