outlaw the man..

P

poppamies

And he keeps on going with the zerg.
Outlaw the great rr10, doesnt loose any fight, could be coz hes running in 5fg+ formations tho...
But great work, impressive u killed a fg with 5fg and only lost 13 ppl.
And sorry to the hib grp we killed at then tower =( we were 2fg who were going to get the 3fg albs, that added to 5fg =(

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by poppamies
And he keeps on going with the zerg.
Outlaw the great rr10, doesnt loose any fight, could be coz hes running in 5fg+ formations tho...
But great work, impressive u killed a fg with 5fg and only lost 13 ppl.
And sorry to the hib grp we killed at then tower =( we were 2fg who were going to get the 3fg albs, that added to 5fg =(

blabla

T

Tivook

Outlaw? :p

outlaw.jpg

Tiv

T

tazzke

Do we have to guess who it is in the pic?

Outlaw or Tiv ?

i vote Tiv...

O

old.Outlaw

jeesus u m0f0s still whining - listen unless u didnt realise there was a hib Army on the rampage, incase u didnt notice RG and there merry mates kept gaking us together, incase u didnt notice Sushi and Locuz are fielding a FG savage group.
Alas u didn't notice, u just noticed your bruised ego at being royally and continuously hammerred.

WARNING: The moment I see that FG savages today, a second group will be rallied, now FO :cool:

R

Riddler

Originally posted by raekwon
Just like to say cougar is just a whinging jealous prat...flame away jealousy and stupidity which you have in abundance is a nasty thing...get a life it's a game

lolooool...what is there to be jealous of?

I

infozwerg

WARNING: The moment I see that FG savages today, a second group will be rallied, now FO :cool: [/B]

translation: first time i loose fg vs fg i zerg.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
3-4fg mids amg ;) including the Np savage squad

The magic word 'amg' it's a bottleneck in the most rvr populated zone in the entire game, at some point(s) of the day big fight's will occur there, even with noone 'camping' it this WILL happen ...

The sec u got real proof that NP roam's or camp's a spot with more than 1fg we r zergers, which will never happen, since i don't know a single member in NP who enjoy's this, we like to own fg's with our overpowered savage filled group's using insta ae stun and overpowered disease shout ... but since the FG group's of the other realm's (vgn, la(lol), hell even ig) turned into roaming zerger's aswell see no fun in rvr anymore, and i sure as hell don't see any fun in PvE either, so i stopped with this game .. (anyone wanna buy rr8l2 shaman ?) time for KOREA BABA LINEAGE2!!!11oneone / DE / WoW let's hope moron's like glottis and zerger's like outlaw/zoyster stay the fuck away from these games (they will if the game req's skill's and not number's) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom