Ouii last weeks rps gone blue.....

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
World wide Rps earned this week is blue ..

Scroll down..........

and albs shining high with 8 ppl out of 100......

wonder why there is no Alb Gank group somewhere in the world who can make those numbers....

hopefully it will change a bit when 1.65 hit euro servers (who clearly dominate the rps charts ... fun fun)...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh another thread with the same topic.. stop blaming the fact you cant get rps yourself on your realmmates ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
suprise suprise most of those albs are from PE, the guild who excal albs think get "easy mode" no way they can actually know how to play as an organised gank grp instead of just zerging

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ya... i know it is a bit whiney :) ... and mids/hibs should have greater numbers there becuase of the alb overpop. . . . . but still 8 out of 100 .. pffttt...

on a side note i wonder why there aint more hibs there ... with toa etc out in the US which should give casters a boost .... but guess they cant beat the euro rps gind machines...

edit: hehe you make 2 ppl sound like a lot by calling em "most" !!! but if thats a big number for you then fine :p

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Filip said:

Scroll down..........

wonder why there is no Alb Gank group somewhere in the world who can make those numbers....

hopefully it will change a bit when 1.65 hit euro servers (who clearly dominate the rps charts ... fun fun)...

top10: 3 SM's 1 RM.. they are ovwepowered also i c?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, when you play for Midgard and Hibernia you are automatically more intelligent than if you join Albion.
The only mistake an Alb made was think the game would be balanced when he started playing it 2 years ago...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
top10: 3 SM's 1 RM.. they are ovwepowered also i c?

ouiii they maybee found a way to get rps without savages ????

still dont change 8 out 100...

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
can be because 90% of the albpopulation are 12-14 year old kids who wants to be a uberknight in shiny epic, and are clueless when it comes to rvr... just a thought ;o 4kingarthurinmyshinyepicetc!!!11

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
can be because 90% of the albpopulation are 12-14 year old kids who wants to be a uberknight in shiny epic, and are clueless when it comes to rvr... just a thought ;o 4kingarthurinmyshinyepicetc!!!11

most albs i know are 20-32..............got 1 14 year old in guild who got into guild becuase his brother icius was HB ... icius later left alb to become FOTM savage..

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

Scroll down..........

filip, don't worry. everbody know they are uberskilled (all mid and hibs) their classes are totally balanced, no, their classes are gimped if you compare with alb classes, so they play chanters and savages that are most gimped classes to show us what uberskilled are they. everybody know that when an alb reroll hib or mid become uberskilled player too.. everbody know that hibs and mids don't zerg, if we see 4-5 fg brehons and kkvakten wearing epic armor is our fault, they are really a bard and a blademaster or skald and a thane only. and OMG!!! our mezzers are mages!!! our mezzers don't need big amounts of money to buy good armor!!! NERF

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

Scroll down..........

OMG NOOB!!!

PRYDWEN ALBS R0XXX US AND THEY ARE TEH LEET

LEARN TO PLAY !!!11!!1

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

Scroll down..........

Just showing that some mids got too much time off work ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
phandaal said:
filip, don't worry. everbody know they are uberskilled (all mid and hibs) their classes are totally balanced, no, their classes are gimped if you compare with alb classes, so they play chanters and savages that are most gimped classes to show us what uberskilled are they. everybody know that when an alb reroll hib or mid become uberskilled player too.. everbody know that hibs and mids don't zerg, if we see 4-5 fg brehons and kkvakten wearing epic armor is our fault, they are really a bard and a blademaster or skald and a thane only. and OMG!!! our mezzers are mages!!! our mezzers don't need big amounts of money to buy good armor!!! NERF

Your mezzers have bolt range mezz, which becomes nearsight range mezz in TOA, it just doesn't help u a lot when ur camping milegates

bult

Loyal Freddie
Here on excal for an alb even if you got a good group there is just LESS to kill 90% of all the free RPs are in your own realm wich greatly reduces your farming ability.

Aussie

Banned
Fluid said:
Your mezzers have bolt range mezz, which becomes nearsight range mezz in TOA, it just doesn't help u a lot when ur camping milegates
aye its only sorcer mez that gets an increased range :m00:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:

yeah, cus albs on every single server do nothing but camp milegates, EVER. right?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

Scroll down..........

said it before and ill say it again ... move in 2fg. not 1fg. you will die, not 8fgs, 1rp a kill wont get you in the top 100.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a little bit of truth in everything posted here...

However, I think an honest person wouldn't stare the facts in the face and openly say the realms are balanced.

That said, and as I have said for a long time, I think it is right that the realms are unbalanced - after all it compensates for the population deficit that Mid/Hibs have on most if not all servers.

So generally, speaking, providing a good Alb RvR group can take on any other realm fg with a reasonable chance of winning (and we can) then I don't see a problem.

If you want to play a marginally easier realm than Alb against what can be overwhelming numbers then go play Mid/Hib.

BUt at the end of the day, looking at the rps per week and saying the realms are balanced and its all down to the player base in Albion - well...thats just silly and dishonest :drink:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
small note about the AMG camping..

any zergs .. adds .. you met from atk/mtk to amg/mmg you can only blame your self for... mids/albs need to pass mg to get into emain..

secondly amg is a nice rest spot for many groups after figths and at times the "clever" hibs/mids just keep feeding the albs at amg ... at times there is less than 10 sec's from the deaths of 1 group of enemies untill the next group arrives.... we get barely time to regroup....

so my advice if you wanna avoid beening zerged dont go into cliping plane of amg in the alb primetime....

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
yes yes, sorc are overpowered, everybody knows it. insta ae amnesia (range 2300) doesn't work to interruput. skald o healer running at match 6 speed to insta mezz the (hey, i'm sorc, look my effect trying mezzing) sorc never never interrupt interuupt them. you are right, sorcs have bolt range ae mezz NERF!!!!

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
OMG NOOB!!!

PRYDWEN ALBS R0XXX US AND THEY ARE TEH LEET

LEARN TO PLAY !!!11!!1
maybe was sarcastic comment but anyway :p

how you feel when as main mezzer you die in 1 sec [ assist train savages!111] and you see the healer of the mid grp to survive more than 1-2-3 mins ? :p
except when sos is up ofc :p
anyway te fact is that by far a gang grp in albion realm can kill anything in 1 fg vs fg fight if they know what in the hell they are doing and they have some actives ras up :p
while mids do not need ras (ok some timed abilities like insta stun etc etc):p
and if they know how to play they can compete opposite realm fgs even if they are rr3

and prydwen is Bg0 in front of the Excalibur

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Albs do have it slightly harder, but its odd how people like TB and FC show how running a good fg can be done in alb, shame most of the others take the easy way out and zerg. Mid has its obvious over powered classes, ie savage or healer which a complete retard can play "well" hib has its enchanters, difference is an enchanter can be played badly and totally screw up a fight. Alb has the tools to be good, its just you all seem to want to wtfpwn with your epic wearing 2h palies and smite clerics. you have the best stealther classes, you have a mezzer that can climb keep walls, you have an archer that can engage a target and guard an ally. You have a insta win style on your assasin class, yet you still have to stealth zerg. you have bolt range mez, you have a stupid amount of pets coming from your thurgs, you have bof, you have sos which you only ever seem to use to run back to atk rather than use it to attack a group. please instead of whining about inbalance follow the lead of some of your better realm mates and at least try to fight w/o 50 friends backing you up. oh and the "if 100 people want to rvr we cant help but zerg" its bull shit if you didnt mean to zerg you wouldnt hang around atk-amg emain you would venture out to briefine etc.

edit, sorry its a bit long but i had a lot to say :m00:

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
suprise suprise most of those albs are from PE, the guild who excal albs think get "easy mode" no way they can actually know how to play as an organised gank grp instead of just zerging
cuz prydw mid/hibs got less experienced ggs mayb?
not all albs zerg
be happy with your warden epic zerg imho, free rps all day as long as they dont zerg up till 10fgz

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
if you didnt mean to zerg you wouldnt hang around atk-amg emain you would venture out to briefine etc.

sry mate this is wrong ..... my balls get long by all the waiting at atk/amg ..... i HATE it ......

and i know 99.999999% of the albs feel the same way ... when we are at atk it is becuase we cant get group up ....

i see often hibs or mids have nothing to kill ... then they get close to atk and get SWARMED with albs .... most of those albs are trying to make group

same with amg.. it is no fun standing there... but we pick up//rest//kill a never ending stream of mids/hibs there and then the zerg can look bad frommid/hib eyes...

and about venturing into brefine ... well we get the same problem as those who go amg->atk .... if you meet 1 group and figth em there is a HUGH chance of fg add.... and we cant blame hibs for it.. it is their high road to emain....

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Yeah, when you play for Midgard and Hibernia you are automatically more intelligent than if you join Albion.
The only mistake an Alb made was think the game would be balanced when he started playing it 2 years ago...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

naah, its just you :m00: who are to :m00: to make a balanced grp...
An well played alb grp are most to impossible with RAs up, and there is only one alb guild who can play and thats AD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom