Ouii last weeks rps gone blue.....

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
naah, its just you :m00: who are to :m00: to make a balanced grp...
An well played alb grp are most to impossible with RAs up, and there is only one alb guild who can play and thats AD...

So full of crap, mind telling me what a fg Albs should do the remaining 30 minutes when SoS and BoF are down?
Sit down at the atk?
Kindly shut it, you obviously know nothing about what you are talking about.
Mids and Hibs would like to think they have skills, and this is what allows them to beat Albs.
Complete bollocks, Albs are the gimped realm. Till around 5pm on a weekday they cannot even get passed the amg cause of the fgm and fgh ganking them silly.
But it has all to do with Albs not knowing what classes should be in a fg, or not knowing how to play those classes... Mids and Hibs are so full of it really.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
can be because 90% of the albpopulation are 12-14 year old kids who wants to be a uberknight in shiny epic, and are clueless when it comes to rvr... just a thought ;o 4kingarthurinmyshinyepicetc!!!11

Good point mate :drink:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Fluid said:
Your mezzers have bolt range mezz, which becomes nearsight range mezz in TOA, it just doesn't help u a lot when ur camping milegates

And with the server in the state its in you get to see the nme at 500 range, bolt range or otherwise insta is 9/10 the fight winner.

Is it just me that keeps finding feckin lag images all over the shop, actually had a ghost stealther the other day first time Ive seen one of them.

Nerf something...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
naah, its just you :m00: who are to :m00: to make a balanced grp...
An well played alb grp are most to impossible with RAs up, and there is only one alb guild who can play and thats AD...

For a player with two RR7's, you sure know nothing about RvR.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
1 May Eiraithan Hero 50 2,244,000 Gaheris <- guh???

christ, thats unbelieveable...... does he/she play the game 24/7 or something?

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:

a carelessly wild guess would be that it's bugging..

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
suprise suprise most of those albs are from PE, the guild who excal albs think get "easy mode" no way they can actually know how to play as an organised gank grp instead of just zerging

Most being 2 you mean?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:

gaheris - coop server, you get rps by killing npcs

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
Roll the classes, get the relics, run the groups.

- or alternatively -

Keep camping amg, sometimes tabbing out to write how shit Alb classes are.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
can be because 90% of the albpopulation are 12-14 year old kids who wants to be a uberknight in shiny epic, and are clueless when it comes to rvr... just a thought ;o 4kingarthurinmyshinyepicetc!!!11

not 90%...... Though now u mention it a while back i duo'ed with a pally as i needed end chant to help PL my bb, and he was nearly 50 so i thought id help out, as he couldnt solo a low orange.....

he was 12 years old (and yes he told me that, for some reason), didnt know much english, 2h crush (owww) and continually said "GOGOOGOGGOGOGOGO" between pulls... and when he dinged 50 rather than saying "thanks", he said his first complete sentence, "can I have some money"....

I think that that's the sort of person ur talking about, they are out there but they're a minority :p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Consider this theory.

Albs have 450 people
Mid have 370 people
Hibs have 250 people

each person is worth 100 rps

Albs will have a potential rp income of 370 + 250 x 100 = 62 000
Mids will have a potential rp income of 450 + 250 x 100 = 112 500
Hibs will have a potential rp income of 450 + 370 x 100 = 166 500

Albs because of greater numbers have fewer rp's to share among more people.

Take into consideration that both hibs and mids will get RA's at a much faster rate because their rp income will be quicker, this in turn will increase the ability to grow the potental rp income at a faster rate.

Hibs and Mids are generally forced into leaving their propective realms with perfect rp gathering groups, because they are unable to compete in the numbers game, where as only a few albs will(yes I know it's harder) wait for the perfect setup. This makes albs even easier to farm.

That's my theory, I know it doesn't justify all of the imabalances, but imo it goes a long way to explaining the rp deficiency of Albion - Mythic's biggest mistake yet, in my book, was calling it Dark Age of Camelot

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Consider this theory.etc etc

ya Nol agree on most of your post ...

allthough it would mean that hibs should allways be on top of rps earned.. which they aren't..

what ever caused the alb over pop it would be 1 of Mythic's biggest mistakes..

i dunno if the name has something to do with it.. i personally just picked alb on euro servers becuase it was the only realm i didnt have tryed yet..

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>still dont change 8 out 100...

To get on that list you have to live and breath Doac during the week. Doubt us "older" players want to ruin real life trying ;)

The realm skill opinion discussion is a bit old by now, several years in fact. A bit too close to the "my dad is stronger than you dad" sand box discussions from yonder days even :) Try and come up with something original. Displaying a bit of wit could be amusing for a change :)

Fast

Part of the furniture
The amount of unbalanced epic wearing groups i see leave apk, must be so hard for mids hibs to farm

Q_Q
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom