Ouch

Provender

Fledgling Freddie
Played Zar and Cynith tonight, as a duo took us out in whatever numbers we arrived. I'd love to say we learned from the experience but the stats say otherwise. We'll be back . . .

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Played Zar and Cynith tonight, as a duo took us out in whatever numbers we arrived. I'd love to say we learned from the experience but the stats say otherwise. We'll be back . . .

The answer my beloved friar isnt numbers, its using your b(r)ain.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Its just 2 players with good utility chars that know how to play and what to do. nothing more, nothing less.

nothing is unkillable . :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Maybe if u had learnt how to play instead of zerging and grappling for casters u would know what to do.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
It the best thing to do when u r alone...try and not give out rps to useless mofos.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
why be such negative wankers when he saying well played or is it ya too fooking leet to accept praise either way you a total wanker@ nux
deepfried

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
why be such negative wankers when he saying well played or is it ya too fooking leet to accept praise either way you a total wanker@ nux
deepfried

If he knew what was going on... they would take em down, especially since they outnumbered them...
Then again... i guess you wouldnt know...

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Saw these two take towers and sit in with the lord. Warned Albs. They didn't listen. Lots of dead Albs and took awhile to overpower just two.
Cynith died in the end with a lovely PA/CD/SS and the other quickly followed. But yes it was better for them than for us.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously wtf? if you dont want to die in an rvr zone then go pve guys :]

Provender

Fledgling Freddie
Completely forgot that I'd posted this, perils of beer i guess, and some of the comments remind me why I so seldom bother contributing here at all.

I think I counted 6 dead albs at the biggest wipe, and we had a few attempts as we chased them around our towers. We had 3 in our group at the last attempt - but the numbers thing isn't really relevant when all are just arriving cos of the flames. It's not like there's any coordination.

I enjoyed it anyway and hope that they'll come back and let us have another pop.

Gamah

Banned
Completely forgot that I'd posted this, perils of beer i guess, and some of the comments remind me why I so seldom bother contributing here at all.

I think I counted 6 dead albs at the biggest wipe, and we had a few attempts as we chased them around our towers. We had 3 in our group at the last attempt - but the numbers thing isn't really relevant when all are just arriving cos of the flames. It's not like there's any coordination.

I enjoyed it anyway and hope that they'll come back and let us have another pop.

Everyone in the RvR Section is a cock..come to Off-topic we will fluffle you!

Freddyshouse RvR Section is like a meeting ground for the socially inept, social graces are lost on people that rarely venture from the bedroom!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Freddyshouse RvR Section is like a meeting ground for the socially inept, social graces are lost on people that rarely venture from the computer room!

Edited because it sounds like those kind of people would be sexing!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Everyone in the RvR Section is a cock..come to Off-topic we will fluffle you!

Freddyshouse RvR Section is like a meeting ground for the socially inept, social graces are lost on people that rarely venture from the bedroom!

m8idiot? :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
P.S me and feydigi duo'ed down 9 albs before. Just a little sidenote.
Were leeeeeeeeet!!

9 albs ?? pff...gimpy hehehehehe :)
Me and Jarroman r on 10 .. hibs (last one was the first dead tho, dont know if i should count him, he was reduced rps too :/)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
9 albs ?? pff...gimpy hehehehehe :)
Me and Jarroman r on 10 .. hibs (last one was the first dead tho, dont know if i should count him, he was reduced rps too :/)

Was funny 4 albs tried to jump us, then 2 sets of duo'ers came and piled in also, and some noober inf poped me and just stood their tryna hit me for like 2 mins while i was being bg'ed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom