ouch jesus OUCH OUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sigurd said:
Perhaps I've already read such books, you presumptious little twat?

Obviously analogies are beyond you........

Sigurd

Banned
Obviously not. I just find it amusing that you use that on me since I've read philosophy, Plato in particular.... you're rather self assured for a fucktard aren't you? Do you sell used cars in real life?

Sigurd

Banned
amobea said:
looking through for pictures, doesn't count as reading...

you know that right???

Good luck finding pictures in philosophy books :rolleyes:

leggy

Probably Scottish
Oh god I thought we got rid of this blindingly thick monkey already?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sigurd said:
Obviously not. I just find it amusing that you use that on me since I've read philosophy, Plato in particular.... you're rather self assured for a fucktard aren't you? Do you sell used cars in real life?

So you know philosophy? Philosophise on this: YOU WILL DIE ALONE.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sigurd said:

Jesus man, start using deCaf or something - you're going to give yourself an ulcer with all that bile.

Sigurd

Banned
Uncle Sick said:
Prozac is your friend.

Suicide is yours.

Whichever mod is deleting my posts... you want to delete theirs too? I know you have this little cliqué going on, but perhaps you're not fit to be a moderator if you can't moderate objectively.

leggy

Probably Scottish
You can't moderate objectively.

Rule 1. Delete bullshit posts written by *****. Leave the rest.

They seem to be doing a good job tbh.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
You talk a lot for one with so much cock in their mouth.

edit/
lol Legster u clicky git.
still true though. :)

Sigurd

Banned
Rule 1. Appease the 1337 cliqué. Rule 2. Remember, that even if any of said cliqué breaks a rule, they'll only be banned for a token few days. It's like the government and the BBC - occasionally the BBC is reprimanded by the government to try and create the illusion of it being a seperate entity :rolleyes:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Don't ban Sigurd. We need a football to kick around.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd, you still don't even understand what Tom's post was about. It had literally nothing to do with whether you'd "read philosophy", and frankly as much as the clique (not "cliqué" - which would be pronounced "clee-kay" rather than "cleek") thing pisses me off in a lot of places, this isn't one of them.

Sigurd

Banned
Since it isn't an English word, the original form includes a é I think you'll find. I know what that ****'s post was about and if he said that to my face I'd mount his mother's head on his tombstone. Ban me, whatever, I don't fucking care - you're a bunch of elitist wankers that deserve to rot in the deepest depths of hell for all eternity, and I'll happily aid your demise, you inbred fucktards.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Since we're being strictly correct...

Cliqué is a french word, yes. However, it does *not* mean the same as "clique" in English. Cliqué is the past tense of the verb "to click" so would mean "clicked" or something similar.

The French also have the word clique (no accent) in their dictionary which means vaguely the same thing as our version, though not quite. The original French version doesn't have an accent either.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Seems this topic has drifted away from circumcised choppers eh?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Go and take a chill pill please guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom