ouch jesus OUCH OUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Ehhum. "Has to stay on for five days afterward in case of bleeding." What the fuck happens if you get an erection in your sleep? Oh god, oh god. And those pictures made me feel faint.

Sigurd

Banned
Wow. I'm glad people are working on stuff like this when there's so many less important things to be researching, like cancer and AIDs :touch:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It looks painful however I believe circumcision (especially in the adult male) using the old method is exceptionally painful. Perhaps this is less so?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sigurd said:
Wow. I'm glad people are working on stuff like this when there's so many less important things to be researching, like cancer and AIDs :touch:

uhmm you know the people who research them area are not the same people who make shit like this right? seems like you think there is one pool of money and every single research group takes out of it as they please. or maybe that the people who research cancer take time off to research other shit? :twak:

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Louster said:
Ehhum. "Has to stay on for five days afterward in case of bleeding." What the fuck happens if you get an erection in your sleep?

http://www.smartklamp.com/parents/faq.html said:
Q: What happens when the boy gets an erection and the SmartKlamp® is applied?
A: The SmartKlamp® will stay in place. The skin pull test shows 100% clamping up till 1.5 kg of weight.

Apparently

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Right uh. So it doesn't mention quite how much pain it'll cause, then.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
just had a horrible image from that question :eek6:

revolving around those "flubes" or whatever they are called, the tube of yoghurt :eek:

only difference being, you didnt open the top and squeezed it :EEK6:

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
Link nicker!!!! I posted in #freddyshouse last night but I have to admit I nicked it from the Jolt forums :D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Uuugh... nngh... huueuueueueiuieeie......

That's just wrong. Very wrong :(

Sigurd

Banned
tris- said:
uhmm you know the people who research them area are not the same people who make shit like this right? seems like you think there is one pool of money and every single research group takes out of it as they please. or maybe that the people who research cancer take time off to research other shit? :twak:

Sorry, it appears I didn't make myself clear for those of us with... difficulties. I meant: perhaps the people inventing this would have been better off using the time given to them to try and find a cure for cancer etc.?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But they're not interested in curing diseases... they just want to make money. And to be quite honest, I'm not sure I want someone who designed a circumcision device to be working on a cure for cancer. :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
A real man would just use an angle grinder for the job :eek7:

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
moomin said:
http://www.smartklamp.com/parents/thesmartklamp.html

luckily for me there ain't one been made that's big enough

I think you'd find that if someone were to approach you wielding one of these devices, with the intention of placing it on you, your man bits would rapidly shrink to the correct size through a combination of fear and the desire to draw everything safely inside your own abdomen.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sigurd in showing his faling for basic understanding of how the world works shocker.

Again.

YAY!

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
Anyone else think that for once the term "end users" (from the top of the page, parents / end users) has never been more appropriate... ?

Such a nasty thing to do.
:mad:

Sigurd

Banned
Swift^ said:
Sigurd in showing his faling for basic understanding of how the world works shocker.

Again.

YAY!

Do you want to go fuck yourself? I understand how the world works, fucktard, but it shouldn't work like this. No doubt pricks like you think it should eh?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sorry, but mutilation of man-bits is just wrong.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I, for one, am glad that the people who work on AIDS/Cancer cures and the people who work on auto-circumcision devices, are not the same people and are in fact entirely different people who would in fact never, ever so much as meet, nor become acquaintances at trendy London bars, or hear of people whom may bear passing resemblance to through friendly gossipish tales involving horseradish, vaseline and midnight bus rides home.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sigurd said:
Do you want to go fuck yourself? I understand how the world works, fucktard, but it shouldn't work like this. No doubt pricks like you think it should eh?

Nice to see that people are wasting their time writing bollocks like the above, rather than large books about how to achieve a utopian society.

Sigurd

Banned
Tom said:
Nice to see that people are wasting their time writing bollocks like the above, rather than large books about how to achieve a utopian society.

Perhaps I've already read such books, you presumptious little twat?

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
A real man would just use an angle grinder for the job :eek7:

Dental floss, connected to a hefty door, is what a real man would use, or, a quick'n'easy run-round with the potato peeler, or, go down by the river and smash it off with a rock (caveman stylee).

:twak:

Tilda

Tom said:
Classic :clap:

But, euurgghh at the link :(

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Perhaps I've already read such books, you presumptious little twat?
looking through for pictures, doesn't count as reading...

you know that right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom