Order from Bahamut... AT YOUR PERIL

O

old.shotgunstow

Ok, sitting in diogel, crafting boring etc as usual, so I am asking for 99% chain hauberk on /b. And no one has them ofc. So Bahamut msgs me and says ok mate I will craft you one, so I thought hey, here is a nice guy willing to do some crafting for me, that's cool. So he got on with it, made a 95% one, then a 94% one, then a 100% one. Now, 100% I thought to myself, yay I finally got some luck. Bahamut says 'I won't charge you for that retry'. I'm thinking huh? he was crafting for me... surely the MP is gonna be mine... then he logs off, gets his alt (presumably storage char) and puts his MP on that. Now because I complain he says he has put me on ignore and won't even make me a 99% one ...

The injustices of greedy cunts imo.

Oh well... just have to get LGM myself.

A

Annouk

You asked for a 99%, not 99 or higher so sorry but i think baha was in the right. Plenty of other crafters do the same thing but dont even tell the person buying that they made a MP while retrying. At least he offered not to charge u for that one.

D

Draylor

Hah

Some people do that, some dont any would've sold you the 100% at the nice cheap price it actually cost.

But telling you he made a 100% hauberk you werent getting? Now thats bloody stupid - just asking for whines.

T

Tyka

I wonder how many times things like this have happened, not saying Bahamut did a wrong that as i got no opinion on the whole thing but.

If you ask a crafter to make a MP hauberk and he says he got it on the 150th retry, how many being honest..

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Draylor
Hah

Some people do that, some dont any would've sold you the 100% at the nice cheap price it actually cost.

But telling you he made a 100% hauberk you werent getting? Now thats bloody stupid - just asking for whines.

Yeh it was really stupid of him. I even offered him 2p for it, which was three times what he spent on it. But guess that wasn't even enough for this selfish whore.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Probably just bitter that you kicked his ass in a duel.

He should be stripped of his title as a paladin. :/

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Tyka
I wonder how many times things like this have happened, not saying Bahamut did a wrong that as i got no opinion on the whole thing but.

If you ask a crafter to make a MP hauberk and he says he got it on the 150th retry, how many being honest..

What i'm saying is... hes not an honest, decent crafter.. so take your business elsewhere really, that is all.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Probably just bitter that you kicked his ass in a duel.

He should be stripped of his title as a paladin. :/

lol - he used a 15.5 dps 2h weapon, and he is S/S spec :)

Really in a proper duel he would kick my ass, but then paladin vs cleric is no match so :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea, I gathered that during the fight. ;)

Even so, shame on him...especially for being a greedy bitch. :p

J

Jiggs

they should have like a ding animation when u make a MP

G

Galiryn

i agree with daws, he`s greedy and shouldnt be allowed to craft :>

O

old.shotgunstow

I should be given the MP cos I have a quote in your sig :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Sigh... now Bahamot (alt of Bahamut) is /sending me saying he told me he would keep it if he got a 100% one... and i just checked logs.. bullshit again ... sigh.

[15:31:58] @@Daws says, "would be funny if u made MP first time ^^"
[15:32:10] @@You say, "yea, not ur huaberk then :p"

^^ Somehow i don't think this log shows to me clearly that if he got a MP he would keep it.

Anyway what's the point he is gonna keep it whatever i say... sigh.

A

Apathy

I would keep the MP if I'd been asked to make 99% then say I made 99% on the first try. Unless it was for a guildmate in which case they'd get the MP. (CURSE YOU, ENKOR!)

Whine whine whine.

a.

K

Kagato.

I think it depends on how your paying

If you asked for a 99% at fixed price, then thats what you get anything else is his.

If however your pay-per-try then by all rights it ought to be yours, your paying for the attempts.

If he is going to cheat you out of it, he should of just kept quiet about it really.

E

Eporunner

Lol Daws that MP hauberk will be mine mine mine

M

Mishy

think that sucks tbh, if you was paying by retry then the MP is rightly yours. In future you should clarify the MP situation with the crafter :\

S

Silenzio

unkind person...

n even not clerver person...

if u get an order than u r working for that ppl

if u get a mp... the customare u were working for

is atleast 1° in the buyer list

u can overcharge a bit but... fff at 3d retry overprice is just lame

u got luck he got luck

just enjoy it n dont be lame

2p for 3d retrice pice is more than enough not accepting is even more sight ov a sad person...

eventho ... good to know u such crafter
one more to add on the not order list

C

~Clarky~

Originally posted by Silenzio
unkind person...

n even not clerver person...

if u get an order than u r working for that ppl

if u get a mp... the customare u were working for

is atleast 1° in the buyer list

u can overcharge a bit but... fff at 3d retry overprice is just lame

u got luck he got luck

just enjoy it n dont be lame

2p for 3d retrice pice is more than enough not accepting is even more sight ov a sad person...

eventho ... good to know u such crafter
one more to add on the not order list

Really , in English please ;)

B

bahamuts

thanks for giving me some reputation daws. I know many crafters agree with me that it would feel kinda bad to sell a mp huaberk for 2 plat when its worth way more(made myself a 99% huaberk for that price)

I can sell my old 99% hubaerk that isnt even tuched for 3 retries if you want. if ur happy with that...

well the mp huaberk is not for sale. and the fun part is that daws probly have way mroe friends then me on this game so lots of people will agree with him

E

Edohadien

Cort is now in Sation.
my the defendent plz raise.

jury stat ur dicistion.

we the jury find bahamuts not guild. on the base of pure luck and infact The Mr Daws did ask for a 99% he hasnt got anything to do with the mp.

Edohadiens cort is now adgurent,

Plz raise.

A

acei

Originally posted by bahamuts
thanks for giving me some reputation daws. I know many crafters agree with me that it would feel kinda bad to sell a mp huaberk for 2 plat when its worth way more(made myself a 99% huaberk for that price)

I can sell my old 99% hubaerk that isnt even tuched for 3 retries if you want. if ur happy with that...

well the mp huaberk is not for sale. and the fun part is that daws probly have way mroe friends then me on this game so lots of people will agree with him
If he was paying per retry then it was 99%+ and should have been given it at the normal make+retry price, not inflated massively cause it was a MP.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Kagato.
I think it depends on how your paying

If you asked for a 99% at fixed price, then thats what you get anything else is his.

If however your pay-per-try then by all rights it ought to be yours, your paying for the attempts.

If he is going to cheat you out of it, he should of just kept quiet about it really.

Agreed 100% if he was gonna keep it he should never have told me, but I do actually prefer to be told as at least it shows he is honest, and hes gonna sell me the 99% one for three retry cost, which is fair imo, altho I still feel cheated.

Originally posted by Edohadien
Cort is now in Sation.
my the defendent plz raise.

jury stat ur dicistion.

we the jury find bahamuts not guild. on the base of pure luck and infact The Mr Daws did ask for a 99% he hasnt got anything to do with the mp.

Edohadiens cort is now adgurent,

Plz raise.

If only you could write in English, you might have made a funny, if incorrect argument.

A

acei

Originally posted by bahamuts
hmm, I didnt se any 99%+ order
So... if someone would have said "i want a MP Hauberk" and you would have done it in 3 retries you would have charged 3 retries but because he asked for 99% and you got a 100% (obviously better than the 99% he'd asked for) you're going to charge him more than someone that would have asked for a MP because it required more retries to do 99% than 100%? That's dumb, stupid and idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread