Opted?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
we in midgard is ashamed of these bds like brite and would gladly give these morons to another realm like albion.. maybe they could roll necro and abuse los bugs? ......
Wouldn't they be better off stacking shrooms in trees then? :<

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
And I would be making posts like 'olol look I can't kill a greycon and 10.000 other people can!' ? Hardly whining bout the things I can't do, and I feel whining at wow players only returning to daoc forums to 'try' outsmart people, or show how witty they are, is a social duty :<

Good luck! And i hope you have more succes with it then you did at levelling!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
Good luck! And i hope you have more succes with it then you did at levelling!
Because I didn't play 16 hours a day? Could it not be that I didn't feel like questing all day long, whilst having to put up with a bunch of retards feeling superior for playing more and looking up every single guide on the net to help them lvl/quest/craft/spec more efficient, rather than actually enjoying the game and getting there on my own, rather than in a group of people who already seem to know every single answer to the game? Or, could it be that I didn't feel like playing/lvling because I didn't find the pvp very promissing?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Suedish said:
Sure thing. Here goes.

If you would have bothered to read the posts before my first one, every other was post "Brite you suck", "No you suck you filthy alb", "No you suck even more you dirty mid". Which was the reason to my "You all suck" comment which of course was a bit ironic - altho it's quite obivious you didnt get that - but also a bit serious. Where in my original post could you possibly have thought that i was referring to their RVR skills or whatever? "You all suck. You whine like you're a bunch of ladies" is quite clearly that i think they all suck because they whine. Is that being elitist? An elitist is someone superior to others in a certain area, the best of its class. So you think I'm an elitist then, thanks i guess. But .. is your view of an elitist (which i dont think is a bad thing, in my opinion its the elitism that makes us advance in all aspects in our society) someone who tells whiners to stop whining and suck it up? Well that's up to you i guess. (Ps. dunno if whiners even is a word? It's not my english thats the subject here however)

Hmm, "You all suck" in my book means just that, "You all suck" tbh since you used puncuation behind the line. Silly but thats how I saw it. I understand what you meant now though, which actually is good. You meant: "You all suck since you whine like old ladies" and thats a whole other point. Clarification is important since we surround us with words and cant use much else to discuss with. /shrug, wont say much else about that. Elitist in my book isnt a nice word :) Since its someone who believe he/she is so much more worth than everyone else. Interesting here is that it mostly applies on forums, since most people tend to be nice ingame and have a completely different behaviour. Thus, you can be an elitist asshole on FH's or VN's and behave like you are the gods gift to DAoC and claim everyone else sucks. But ingame, its mostly totally different. (my standpoint here is simple, there is no "best" in DAoC really, different people shines in different areas, as in RL). I dont want to get personal here and list examples since most of them doesnt play anymore but I can think of a couple of guys that I deffo would classify as "elitists" since they have that kindof behaviour on the forums, but after a private talk on IRC for example, they tend to show a more human side. What it all really is about is beyond me, I have never understood it. I surf forums and post alittle of everything, some days im grumpy and attack people, some days im quite nice (if I may say so), ingame I tend to be a nice chap, as most others are. Forums for me is a way to spend some time with reading and/or a little flaming here and there, most of my posts evolve around the game though, and purely gamemechanics then.

Suedish said:
Hey, I'm not the one using the cool abbreviations like "omg" in my posts. I guess writing out the full "oh my god" was a bit too much for you.
And therefore - sigh, it feels like explaining things to a child - my advice to your was to run back to your friends who also use the same "omg", "aliddul angry over it mebbe" language-style-thingie like you do.

I type omg since everyone knows it means "oh my god", if nobody understood it I wouldnt type it. Its a wide spread DAoCabbreviation. WTFOMGQQfriends is a weird composition of abbreviations and also a word that together make no sense to me, thats why I asked what in hell it actually meant. Cool or not, abbreviations saves typingspace and time. If you think its cool, hey I dont mind. /shrugs It would be as typing, go to your LOLIRLWTFPWNfriends.. it makes no sense at all does it? Or? Tons of my DAoCfriends use abbreviations and acronyms in DAoC, actually, I think all of them do. So I guess WTFOMGQQfriends are quite normal if I understand what you mean correctly. If you use a strange language, and then sighs and says it feels like explaining to a child, whos the child? I'd say its the one that cant make himself understood in a correct way since thats an issue quite many kids suffer from.

Suedish said:
Wow, you're able to make that out from my two posts where we spoke absolutely nothing of my RVR? Or were you so afraid to be wrong that you had to look me up (I'm only RR3L4, so yes i am of low RR)? Thats pretty good in that case. One of the most classic flames in the RVR part of these forum in my opinion, why don't you post something original?

You tell me to go practise my flaming? Are you for real? Thanks but no thanks, I got a life, where spending time actually practising flaming is not a top priority for me. It apparently is to you tho, as you would even think of such a thing. But i guess having a quite normal 'real life' maybe just isn't your thing.

I was right about your RR so whats the problem? You are a lowbieRR and no, I didnt look it up, if you was high RR I would have known who you are most likely, which I dont. I made that guess from reading your posts and nothing else and if I remember correctly, I wrote lowbieRR wannabe elitist. Havent really seen many been called that on FH's.

Yes damnit, practise flaming so its more interesting than all the other garbage seen on FH's. Or ok, admittedly practise was alittle ill chosen, I just meant that you should use the head alittle more if flaming someone. Doesnt take much time really, a post takes a few minutes to type. Sheesh, you have time to write a post, why not make it a good post? :) I like wellformulated flaming and intense discussions, the topic isnt always the most important, I find it interesting to see what people actually write and how they use the language. Solid is one of my favourites here, he use the head when he flames/discuss and make things more interesting in his own way. He dont post anymore though after he quitted the game. :< Its just a forum, and forums are primarely used for discussion, feedback and arguing among other things, you wrote a stupid thing, and I responded to it, and you went on with the same crappy style and finished up with your last post which at least was interesting to read. I got you where I wanted so Im happy, your last post is alot better written than the two before since they had 0 content.

"Prove me wrong, use that head of yours and flame me properly so it at least becomes fun to answer.." is what I asked for, and you did it which is all that matters to me in the end of the day. Now next time you are gonna toss out a singleliner and just type something silly, think more, make it a good post worth reading instead and you might get better response to it, I think, at least make sure your point you want to make goes ahead in a proper way so its understood.

Do I really need to remind you that it actually was you that started with the words "You all suck."... now, I read that as a flame. You cant escape that fact nomatter how hard you try. If you had typed it in another way we wouldnt have this discussion at all.

You made one huge error in your last post btw, you know absolutely nothing about my real life and yet you assume I dont have a normal one.. try to explain how on earth you came to that conclusion based on what you have read here? Serious, thats a huge error that some people make now and then. I avoid assuming things about peoples lives on forums since you can NEVER know the truth unless you meet people in real life. Sometimes its 100% obvious that someone is very very young and totally lacks a clue (hi Thugs...) but its very rare. Avoid that in my opinion. :> ) (just a friendly tip really)

anyhow, good last post, its readable and makes sense which is all I wanted from you. It wasnt so hard to type it wasnt it? /clap

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Because I didn't play 16 hours a day? Could it not be that I didn't feel like questing all day long, whilst having to put up with a bunch of retards feeling superior for playing more and looking up every single guide on the net to help them lvl/quest/craft/spec more efficient, rather than actually enjoying the game and getting there on my own, rather than in a group of people who already seem to know every single answer to the game? Or, could it be that I didn't feel like playing/lvling because I didn't find the pvp very promissing?

i was reffering to the enormous amount of whine about "ffs killed again by adds", "ffs dead again" etc at mere level 8 -_-
made me wonder how the hell you managed to do that since the game is completely newbie friendly and our 2 total mmorpg noobs werent having much trouble either...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
i was reffering to the enormous amount of whine about "ffs killed again by adds", "ffs dead again" etc at mere level 8 -_-
made me wonder how the hell you managed to do that since the game is completely newbie friendly and our 2 total mmorpg noobs werent having much trouble either...
Bodypulling hostile mobs, having mobs yelling for help and such? :<

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
and that was damn funny when i did that morch :p maybe not from your point of view or the guy that led the raid that used to play mid.... forget his name

hahaha

we all put you on ignore and it went like this:

a: "brite still yelling?"
b: "dunno ill check"
b: "yep"
a: "he must be having the time of his life then"

looks like that guy was right then..... damn funny indeed ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom