ooh naughty naughty....maybe!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hehe from being that American guys friend. No charges been levelled he just been mentioned in a case.

Wouldn't suprise me tho the girls from what I see were seventeen. Which is dodger in America but not in the uk.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's mates with a convicted paedo. Post-conviction meet-ups.

If you were high-profile and someone you were friends with was convicted of underage sex would you continue to associate with them?

Add to that the girl alleges that she was forced to have sex with him in the US. There's questions to be answered.

Considering the US put in an extradition request for Gary McKinnon's harmless UFO-hack attempt I think there should be an impending prosecution and extradition request for rich-guy with paedo allegations against him.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you were high-profile and someone you were friends with was convicted of underage sex would you continue to associate with them?

Depends on what circumstances. Might be i woukdn't even as low-profile.

Genuine kiddie predator, or someone just having sex with someone "underaged"? -> that arbitrary underage number ofcourse depending on country/own age/f*ckload of other random sh*t.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Depends on what circumstances.
In 2006, the FBI opened an investigation into allegations that Epstein had been paying for sex with underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion for years. By the following year federal prosecutors said they had identified 40 young women who may have been illegally procured by Epstein.

In 2008, however, the federal inquiry was dropped after Epstein negotiated a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to plead guilty to a relatively minor state charge relating to soliciting paid sex with a minor – a 14-year-old girl. He served 13 months of an 18-month sentence and is now a registered sex offender.

Them circumstances.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah meant that as a more generic answer to your question, case by case. Would also have to consider what level of friend and all that. For example if it was a good friend, would require a lot of talking to clear things before outright judging.

I just don't think it's that simple to answer with a definitive yes/no.

Besides the point a bit, but in any case; even if i was in contact with a person who was a full on kiddie fidder, it should never be a reason to suggest i was one, or that i have anything to do with this persons actions. Justice should work to judge those involved, not name/shame those that might haev farted in the general direction.

There's way too much judging with 0 proof going on as it is with people.

SilverHood

FH is my second home

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Absolutely.

So lets have an extradtion and a trial.

Its a civil case, so there would be no extradition anyway. There's also a lower burden of proof. And he's got an immunity from prosecution anyway apparently.

Its all a bit weird, and it does seem odd that the only two people named in the civil case happen to be two famous people seen in a single photograph with the woman making the claim. It seems a little convenient.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And he's got an immunity from prosecution anyway apparently.

Its all a bit weird.

It's all a bit dodgy that he's got immunity from prosecution based on a previous criminal case that allegedly didn't involve him. But yeah - this will go nowhere...

DaGaffer

It's all a bit dodgy that he's got immunity from prosecution based on a previous criminal case that allegedly didn't involve him. But yeah - this will go nowhere...

Well apparently the immunity was applied to pretty much any associate of Epstein's rather than Andrew specifically. But that alone is decidedly strange; smacks of prosecutors who didn't fancy the costs of a legal case against a billionaire so got him to "take one for the team" for his rich buddies.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The BBC are pussies about the royal family for some reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The BBC are pussies about the royal family for some reason.
Pretty much all the media are. Suspicion of Rolf and the like was front page news.

Maybe they're scared of parisian underpasses? ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Civil case, so no. He can be subpoena'd to appear, but there's no way to force him.
Wouldn't you expect allegations of sexual impropriety in a civil case be at least examined by whoever is responsible for criminal prosecutions?

It's not like it's a trivial allegation...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wouldn't you expect allegations of sexual impropriety in a civil case be at least examined by whoever is responsible for criminal prosecutions?

Agreed, but also; I'd like for every person claiming someone is some kind of rapist/paedo, that then turns out isn't, to be jailed(or do the persons underwear laundry for life etc, bacon sarnie every day). I agree it's not a trivial allegation since you can ruin someones life with it, true or not.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Yes but they can. Still proceed even if the criminal side doesn't want to.

DaGaffer

I don't have any expectations tbh; the American justice system is beyond parody at this point.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Civil case, so no. He can be subpoena'd to appear, but there's no way to force him.

that's awesome. I didn't know one could just refuse a subpoena.

DaGaffer

that's awesome. I didn't know one could just refuse a subpoena.

Well, I does mean he might have issues travelling to the US, which I would imagine would be a bit of a problem for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom