Ooh im a bug abuser :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gorrion said:
hmm if i had a say in this, the use of a bot account is a even more resonable reson for banning player's.
Just shut up, we've had enough of your litania of buffbot whines.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Gorrion said:
hmm if i had a say in this, the use of a bot account is a even more resonable reson for banning player's. i havent been in a keep fight a long long time, but in the past i have been standing there aswell, along with alot of other players.
when thinking of it . . . maby we should ban mythic and the goa noob's instead. /quit

Thx for the sleeping pill anyway :eek:

Mythic earns more money if we have 2 accounts so if they nerf buffbots they nerf themself.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
big /laugh at GoA, how about banning some real 'cheaters' for a change?

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Mythic and not Goa banned the radar users for one day. Our policy on 3rd party program users is permaban with no warnings as has been clarified and discussed (and discussed, and discussed...) in other threads as well as the Friday News.

In that case apologies for saying it was GOA who decided the fate of the Radar Cheaters. Nice work with the ban retraction for MeHuge and Co, its good to know things do get followed up on :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
no :( AND i got alot to do at work. give wub!
so do I
I can hardly see my computer for the piles of work !
:(

I need another assistant :(

ps :wub:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The people who were suspended have had their suspensions revoked and an apology sent to them for the misunderstanding.

ahh, the all famous "we're sorry".

Just add the even more famous "one free day!" and the circle of worthlessness is complete :x

Goa started off nice(though that was mythics thing, they gave xp for players who lost days of play at the start, and so did goa, once i think) now its the much easier "sorry, free day!" which not only is completely, utterly worthless to the players. Its also a pretty serious kick in the nuts of goa's economical department. Guess thats why they just struck the "free day" off the list, and settled for "we're sorry" :rolleyes:

Tilda

I'd rather have a ban lifted and a "Sorry" than for some Rightnow person insisting it was bad and leaving the ban there.

Tilda

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
someone is grouchy today :p

arnor exactly what good would exp be to a lvl 50 troll ?

at least they amitted their mistake and said sorry

I think that still means something.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:

Just add the even more famous "one free day!" and the circle of worthlessness is complete :x

Goa started off nice(though that was mythics thing, they gave xp for players who lost days of play at the start, and so did goa, once i think) now its the much easier "sorry, free day!" which not only is completely, utterly worthless to the players. Its also a pretty serious kick in the nuts of goa's economical department. Guess thats why they just struck the "free day" off the list, and settled for "we're sorry" :rolleyes:
such bitterness :(

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Just shut up, we've had enough of your litania of buffbot whines.

Hehe, this responce is just what im looking for, it simply prove my point. You want me to silence about the buffbot abuse "abuse it is" BIG TIME, but that will bever happen. I also know that mythic will never remove the buffbot from the game, as it would close about half their subscribers. and that is why i will comment on buffbot noob player's now and as long im a active player myself.
Its not a whine, it's a fact

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
why didnt we have GMs like these back when daoc was good? :(

Yes starting to wonder. Now when daoc kinda sux goa actually beginned to act like they should ;/

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:

And your solution was?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
And your solution was?

first off, dont _ever_ give free days. Its worthless and laughable for the customers, they "gain" a laughable amount of money. goa looses a significant amount of money.

give them, as a bandaid when you kick their knee; stuff that goa can give away freely. Give exp/rp/gold for instance when the server crashes or you have a rollback. Give a little bit more then you first maybe intended, that little umph doesnt cost a shit, but makes all the difference.

For ppl who get banned for no reason, some more is in order. A rareish item or sumt.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
We are committed to providing honest players a cheat-free environment to play in, however we are also prepared to admit to our mistakes when we are wrong.
Hope some1 prove u wrong in court...

(referrring to other thread ;))

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Meduza said:

Meduza would you prefer they said "on ye go! cheat away!"?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Meduza said:

Your attitude and your colorful cheating history speaks volumes.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
Meduza would you prefer they said "on ye go! cheat away!"?
ofc not. But they could name and shame and let the community "punish" them. (even tho whole guilds in hibland wouldnt be affected ;))

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
ofc not. But they could name and shame and let the community "punish" them. (even tho whole guilds in hibland wouldnt be affected ;))
pot kettle etc.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brylle Madness said:
Puss

| Brylle Madness | RR7L6 | AC 10xx |
| Kadawen Madness | RR9L3 | SC 95x |

Ascending Dawn - Prydwen/Hibernia

| Biloria Beau | RR6L8 | Celt Dr00d |
A question there, dear Brylle, if I may. Looking up your chars on Duskwave (since I was frankly surprised to see the RRs you stated), you seem to have been twisting the truth rather frivolously. So, where's the joke? :touch:

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't that the ledge that used to allow you to jmup onto the roof of the gatehouse? Was never able to do it very often and can't do it now (not that Ive tried for ages) Think it was Bled.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Elesias said:
Chronictank said:

Odd, I missed the part where me commenting on GoA wasting resources and time suspending innocent people on the say so of rightnowed screenshots + "ban this cheatzor" reports rather than going into game and checking that location in person and not expending that effort on reducing the number of radar users in game, was stupid.

Oh and the day I care when such bastions of humanity as yourselves call me names will never come.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Odd, I missed the part where me commenting on GoA wasting resources and time suspending innocent people on the say so of rightnowed screenshots + "ban this cheatzor" reports rather than going into game and checking that location in person and not expending that effort on reducing the number of radar users in game, was stupid.

Oh and the day I care when such bastions of humanity as yourselves call me names will never come.

retard

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
[TB] Benedictine said:
Isn't that the ledge that used to allow you to jmup onto the roof of the gatehouse? Was never able to do it very often and can't do it now (not that Ive tried for ages) Think it was Bled.
No, its the beem over the door to the keep tower, not what was the inner door of the gatehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom