Ooh im a bug abuser :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Mehuge said:
HerculesPluto, I could be hit (from outside the tower ofc, not through the wall from the inside tower, buts that's what you would expect - being a pbaoe'er i dont need line of sight if some n00b wants to stand in my pbaoe). I was not inside or 1/2 inside any texture or anything.

Nalistah, It does not require a lag jump to get there, simply a jump with a bit of a turn whilst in the air. No more difficult that standing on the wooden fencing on MG walls.

BaTDiE, :( perhaps they got a not in view message or something and goa have banned us on the basis of some screen shot (from the inside of the tower - which might look a little odd I suppose) without verifying via the logs where we were. You can get not in view messages in all sorts of situations, does not mean the opponent is bug abusing, you only have to be slightly off alignment and you can get it while they can continue to hit you. I dont know, guess its wait till tomorrow see if goa come up with a better explanation.

sounds a bit shitty to me, bloody goa banning nice non cheating ppl but leaving all the radar ***** around, theyll be banning pbaoers from pbaoeing from behind a wall/door next

Belomar

Part of the furniture
PJS said:
Odd, I missed the part where me commenting on GoA wasting resources and time suspending innocent people on the say so of rightnowed screenshots + "ban this cheatzor" reports rather than going into game and checking that location in person and not expending that effort on reducing the number of radar users in game, was stupid.
Requiel responded to this thread and publically apologized for the mistake. That's strong. Now take your childish attitude and cry into a pillow.

lol even ive done that stepping back off the lord tower and pressing back to get on the little ledge.. hehe works wonders with a focus pet and heals when LOS aint needed...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Requiel responded to this thread and publically apologized for the mistake. That's strong. Now take your childish attitude and cry into a pillow.

/word! That's CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom