Only annoying thing so far.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
And probably the biggest deterrent to any casual gamer.

The "Go and collect 3 items" quests.

To get a subjob you need to do this, although you get it during regular xp'ing.

to progress beyond level 50/55/60/65/70 you need to do this as well, and it quickly becomes very tiresome.

i think i spent 10-15 hours completing the level 50 cap, and i think i'm just going to beg for high level help because spending that much time on the rest is a soul sucker.

That said, a casual gamer wont get to 50 for quite a while.

This type of thing seems quite unoriginal and I think more interesting quests that are possibly for a casual gamer would have been a much better idea ^_^

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, i think its bad design.

i dont mind doing a quest for the level cap, but like the khazam airpass quest the whole "camp xxx mobs for xxx hours" type of quests are really wearysome.

still the compensation is you only have to clear them once, imagine if you had to do it for every job you leveled!

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Sams as Jiggs :p

It sux, but at least you only gotta do it once.

oh, and i got a way for you to avoid doing em Gryff !

Dont lvl so damn fast ! ><

ECA

I am a FH squatter
level fast? me?

*looks at floor*

CocoNut

Fledgling Freddie
That's the funny thing about this game. It seems to be aimed at the casual gamer aswell as the 16-hour-play-8-hour-rest-gamer. But it's really not very well suited for casual gamers.

Most casual-player-style-people I have met don't really enjoy waiting around for groups to do things. They just wanna get a group fast and kill something and have something to show for it within a few hours before they stop for the day.

My experience, so far - leveling 3 characters to around 15 (heh) - is that if you want to accomplish something, you have to group, and that might not be hard in the beginning but later on, a lot of waiting is required (I suspect). I think most of the casual gamers will get stuck before they even get to the level cap.
They'll probably spend their last weeks fishing before they quit for good because that's the only thing they can do solo, right-away-no-waiting-required.

Actually, I don't know. It's just speculation.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes it cna be hard to get a grp, but mostly it doesnt take more than 15-20 min max.

I have had once where i sat in kazham @ 27 and waited for 2 hours tho.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
if you cant find a group make one ^_^

ECA

I am a FH squatter
oh yeah coco - i half agree.

If you cant spend ~2 hrs at a time, you might as well not play, your never going to get anywhere.

But if you can spend 2-3 hours a few times a week, you can get a few levels a week, even @ lvl 50-55.

If you cant spend 2 hrs at a time for exping, this isnt for you.

leggy

Probably Scottish
ECA said:
oh yeah coco - i half agree.

If you cant spend ~2 hrs at a time, you might as well not play, your never going to get anywhere.

But if you can spend 2-3 hours a few times a week, you can get a few levels a week, even @ lvl 50-55.

If you cant spend 2 hrs at a time for exping, this isnt for you.

Gah now you tell meh :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom