Once and for all... which side are you peeps on?

S

Summo

Well, I joined VS, Werner (as 'Summo') and have already had a rolocking good time with Scoobs, Cask, Elhana, Tongy and Cookie, met Gumbo, chatted to Son of Ralph and got invited to join Enlightened Dark by the very nice leader, LoonySaint. Muchos fun! :D

Wheeee!

P

[PS]Nova

:(

Why is it people always say they're going to join us and then go off and join other outfits without even giving us a chance?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Spent last night runnng around in Planetside with absolutely no idea what I was doing.

No change there then.

Werner/NC basically because someone else I know did :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by [PS]Nova

Why is it people always say they're going to join us and then go off and join other outfits without even giving us a chance?

Because Summo is my bitch and knows which side of the bread is buttered?

C

CliffyG

I'm on TR with another forum, OCUK is the outift name. Don't think i've come across any Barrysworlders yet, but that may be cos i cause so much deathspam don't have time to read it ;).

Y

Yoni

both JBP and I play NC with the BW group, welcome to the outfit xtro :) look forward to playing along side when we get back from holibobs

S

Summo

Originally posted by [PS]Nova

Oops. No offence, mate. I wanted to join my fellow [G] chums and it turns out that they're pretty much all VS.

P

[PS]Nova

Understandable. It's just annoying because you're not the only one that's done this, and it makes me start to think our outfit smells or something :p

K

keludm

Im Kel on VS Werner - gimme an inv to sov guard if anyones on - its a bit of a random game without an outfit

P

[PS]Nova

We will invite you as soon as we can find you online :)

Presume your ingame name is Kel?

Or is it Keludm?

O

old.pala hellraiser

hey Nova you invited me to join your outfit today, (I am Jaxx in-game), I didn't realise you were a BW'er I might have to think about joining you :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
hey Nova you invited me to join your outfit today, (I am Jaxx in-game), I didn't realise you were a BW'er I might have to think about joining you :)

Well as I said in-game, you'd be more than welcome, just let me know (PM here, email through our website or message in-game) :)

Users who are viewing this thread